Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40256
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 03:18 PM   #1
fryec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Just found out someone I was with once passed away

There was this woman on one of the sugar daddy sites that I met several years back. We kinda lost touch but then reconnected. I only spent time with her once but did help her out when she needed it after that. I saw on her fb page she was killed in a car accident at the first of Feb. I know I shouldn't feel anything, but I am feeling a sense of loss and some sorrow.

Just had to tell someone.
fryec is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:39 PM   #2
VeryClean
Valued Poster

I'm very sorry to hear that. RIP lady and hope you're in heaven right now.

It's good to express your feelings and I'm glad you posted this thread. If you don't mind me asking, how old was this lady when she died?
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #3
Dickey9090
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Sorry for your loss
Dickey9090 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:56 PM   #4
fryec
Valued Poster

She was 37 and had 2 children.
fryec is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:03 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryec View Post
She was 37 and had 2 children.
That's very sad. Losing your mom when you're still a child must be devastating.
Old 02-15-2019, 04:36 PM   #6
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Glad you expressed your feelings and also let us know. Just a reminder of how precious life is. And take solice in knowing you helped her and made her smile
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 05:16 PM   #7
fryec
Valued Poster

Deep down she was a good person that was in a bad place. I almost felt like I was taking advantage of her predicament, so that's why I helped her even after I quit seeing her. I'm so sad for her family.
fryec is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:17 PM   #8
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 83

Sorry to here dude
killswitch321 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:31 PM   #9
Sasquatch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Telling others can be a form of therapy. We all lose friends and family over time. We all find ways to deal with life.

A short while ago, I discovered that a lady I often dreamed of had passed away 13 years ago. I had spent an evening with her on a business trip 30 years ago. I had no one to talk to about this but spent all night thinking of her all over again.
Sasquatch is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:36 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I felt bad when I heard a Provider whom I had not seen passed away, 2 years ago.. we had messaged each other, she was hopping from one motel to another, I was just waiting for her to pin down a location I could rely on. she said she was eager to see me, because her friend had seen me, and spoke well about me. she died about 2 weeks after that. she was early 30's, 4 children.. sad.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

And as you get older, you’ll find it happening much more frequently. At 57, it seems like it’s a once every couple of months occurrence. Somebody you knew, or went to school with. Dated, etc. and I hear it doesn’t get any better.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 11:51 PM   #12
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Most people assume that they will live till a ripe old age. That they will only die in their eighties, nineties, or beyond. They make plans for their retirement or plans on what they want to experience years into the future. Little do they know that they will never actualize their plans because they will be dead.

Just read the news. Plenty of young Americans die every day. Not just obese people or criminals or substance addicts. Not just the people you expect to die young. Plenty of young lean healthy Americans with bright promising futures die every day. Car accidents, freak accidents, suicides, cancers, infections, crime etc etc etc. There's a million ways that we can die.

A lot of us don't want to accept it. Most of us are in denial about death. Death can happen to others but not to us. We will just keep living and living and living. 40 is the new 20. 60 is the new 40. If anyone says otherwise and tries to wake us up to reality, we'll just close our ears and block their voices, right?

Don't use death to bring you down but to lift you up. Remind yourself that you can exit this world at any time so that means you must cherish each and every day. You must focus on what's important in your life such as spending time with your loved ones. Tomorrow is never guaranteed for any of us so let's make the most of today. Carpe Diem.
Old 02-16-2019, 01:31 AM   #13
themoose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

A woman that I hooked up with twice thru Eccie and had not seen in about 6 months until her picture popped up on the evening news one night. She had just passed in a car accident. I wasn't close to her in any way but she was a sweetheart and had young kids. Its still very sad when I think about it. I pray for her kids and family. RIP
themoose is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:46 AM   #14
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up POST OF THE YEAR - RIGHT HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Most people assume that they will live till a ripe old age. That they will only die in their eighties, nineties, or beyond. They make plans for their retirement or plans on what they want to experience years into the future. Little do they know that they will never actualize their plans because they will be dead.

Just read the news. Plenty of young Americans die every day. Not just obese people or criminals or substance addicts. Not just the people you expect to die young. Plenty of young lean healthy Americans with bright promising futures die every day. Car accidents, freak accidents, suicides, cancers, infections, crime etc etc etc. There's a million ways that we can die.

A lot of us don't want to accept it. Most of us are in denial about death. Death can happen to others but not to us. We will just keep living and living and living. 40 is the new 20. 60 is the new 40. If anyone says otherwise and tries to wake us up to reality, we'll just close our ears and block their voices, right?

Don't use death to bring you down but to lift you up. Remind yourself that you can exit this world at any time so that means you must cherish each and every day. You must focus on what's important in your life such as spending time with your loved ones. Tomorrow is never guaranteed for any of us so let's make the most of today. Carpe Diem.
KUDOS to you BRO - Solid Post!
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 08:52 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^^Very true ^^^ " life is a fine line we all walk"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women