Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2017, 08:36 AM   #1
buggs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default I love overnight visits, but good ones are so hard to find

This is not a review of a particular girl - I don't do a lot of reviews for several reasons.

A few times a year I start looking around for a lady to spend an evening with. I travel a lot so I consider it an opportunity to try out a new city.

First, It is hard to find the right girl for this kind of date... It is a big risk and investment for both of us and most ladies are shy about taking the time to get to know each other. I will chat a few girls up, discuss options, until I find somebody that has the right personality for both of us to have a good time.

The setting is always nice, upgraded hotel sweet, champagne, strawberries and other snacks / drinks. And I think I am pretty generous. I even took a girl to a show i wanted to see in the Chicago theater district a few years ago.

As you might imagine the success of these dates are as veried as the personalities of the girls I select.

So, last night was one of those dates. Everything was nicely setup and we met for cocktails on the San Antonio Riverwalk.

All in all it started out as a great evening, a lot of activity and she was a fun girl. Since we discussed activities and rules before hand - we were both having a great time.

About 2 AM we were laying in bed and she was talking about how fun it would be to find a girl to join us for a hour - we could pretend we are a couple and she can join us. I told her I liked the idea, but it is really hard to find a decent provider at 2am, but we could drop a few ISO's and see what we can find - maybe somebody for the morning,

Then, all the sudden, this rare girl starts talking really fast, gets up and makes a cup of coffee, can't sit still, and finally just says she has to leave.

I suspect she took something and it put her on edge. The evening was mostly a success - it was about time for a nap anyway, but I really do like the morning tussle and shower.

Anyway, I get that this kind of date is way out of the norm! But I am sure there are more than a few guys that would love the idea...

Just know that finding the right girl can be really hard!

I keep thinking that I might take a girl someplace really cool - but it would be really risky (and expensive) to be away like that if she flakes out.

And you never know girls, if I am chatting you up - I might be looking for that perfect girl For a date!

Thoughts and ideas?
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:46 AM   #2
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

My first thought is it is unfortunate that your date flaked on you in the middle of the evening. It's never fun to have all of that planning be interrupted and discarded. It sounds like despite the crash and burn ending the rest of the date went well. My second thought is while I agree that meeting the right girl for an overnight is a big risk, you may be missing out on some great opportunities with your approach. Trying to forge a connection through back and forth emailing can be arduous because from a ladies' point of view, all time wasters start with this promise of grand old evening that never materializes. The way that your post reads is that you may have actually been 'that guy' to a lady or two while trying to pick your best option. My advice would be if you have your sights set on a lady do a shorter date first. That way you can see what your chemistry is like in real time. Now if you're from a different city, this isn't as feasible but it would definitely save you some headaches. Another option is to follow the ladies you are interested in on twitter to see how she engages away from the board or her ads. In my experience most people are more unfiltered on twitter than anywhere else.

Just my two cents.

xoxo
Sanaa
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #3
buggs
Valued Poster

Yes, I suppose I can be one of those guys - and it isn't a point that is lost on me. I find the "search" to be part of the fun, but I can certainly understand from the ladies perspective it can be a huge waste of time.

I will say that I don't ghost on a lady... If I a moving on, I will let her know that I am unavailable - and I try to do it much sooner than later.
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:10 PM   #4
rjones191
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've only done overnights with ladies I've spent time with before. It was only after 2-3 prior encounters. Worked out great both times that I had them.
rjones191 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:28 PM   #5
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

either we aren't hearing the whole story or perhaps this chick is bipolar. that is very odd
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

You're paying a hooker to sleep???

Heh, one born ever minute...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:42 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Maybe the drool on the pillow turns the fucktard on?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 11:06 PM   #8
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjones191 View Post
I've only done overnights with ladies I've spent time with before. It was only after 2-3 prior encounters. Worked out great both times that I had them.
Exactly how I've done my overnights. See the lady for normal appointments a few times. After feeling comfortable with them, I set up the overnight. Like you, I arrange Ged it like a date night. Dinner/movie/concert, then retire to the hotel with jacuzzi, soak a bit, sip wine, nibble strawberries, the playtime...many times. None have flaked out on me during any of those.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 06:01 AM   #9
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you like it, great, but spending more than you have to get same thing. Seems wasteful to me. Definitely need to get to know woman before doing that, I would think at least 7 sessions before overnight.

Providers love overnighters as it is great money and do not have to fuck 4 different guys that night to get same amount of cash.

If you are trying to make a connection and have fun before olay time again waste money, these women do not let you connect with them on that level ever. Also if it is first time woman meeting you her spidey senses will be very high, she does not know how to act yet, as it is all an act for her. She does not know you and is not going to fully relax.

If you like it though, maybe you get off on learning new people or power as a client. Have fun either way.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:04 AM   #10
buggs
Valued Poster

I personally am not a big fan of one hour visits. Even with GFE providers it's just all too mechanical and predictable for me. Show up, take cloths off, 60 seconds of BJ, move to FS - finish, get dressed and leave. Meh...

If you spend 4, 6 or even 8 hours with a fun, open minded girl you can let your imagination run wild and try new things. And I can't help myslef, I like talking to the girls just as much as I like the sex.

But yes, since this tends to be part of my travel routine - it is hard to find a girl that isn't going to flake out on you.

As for this girl? She was awesome and creative - we were really having a good time. My guess is that she took something and it had the effect of making her paranoid and jittery.

I will do it again... I am heading to Washington State in a few weeks.
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:28 AM   #11
WhiteGentleman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Buggs, it is your coin and your fantasy. But if you asking for advice how to be more sure you are hiring a winner for an overnight, then I +1 what rjones said.
WhiteGentleman is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #12
buggs
Valued Poster

Naa... I don't think I was really asking for advice. I was just discussing the dificulties I experience with this kind of unique setup.

Others may be interested in this type of overnight or might just be interested in the story.
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #13
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post

If you are trying to make a connection and have fun before olay time again waste money, these women do not let you connect with them on that level ever. Also if it is first time woman meeting you her spidey senses will be very high, she does not know how to act yet, as it is all an act for her. She does not know you and is not going to fully relax.

If you like it though, maybe you get off on learning new people or power as a client. Have fun either way.
I personally have a problem with the things I changed to blue.

Actually enjoying the relations, social and otherwise, with clients is important to me and other other women I've met in this industry. I won't see someone a second time if I don't feel like we connect. During my normal appointments I usually spend MY time (not the client's) finding out what makes my new friend special and attractive to me. You don't have to be in forever love with someone to recognize that things that make them lovely.

I just find it odd that hobbyists have no problem with the idea that they can be friendly and genuinely care about the people they work with and still maintain a level of separation from their private life...but the notion that a provider can do the same is an alien concept.

OP, I'm really sorry you had a bad experience. Did you try reaching out to her afterwards? If she's worth her salt she'll own up to her mistake and try to make amends. I know I take caffeine before overnights because I DON'T plan on sleeping much...she might have done the same and not realize the effect it would have on her. I'm not saying that was the case here but I do prefer to think well of others.

sensualsanaa's post also gets a big +1 from me.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 12:12 PM   #14
buggs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I personally have a problem with the things I changed to blue.

Actually enjoying the relations, social and otherwise, with clients is important to me and other other women I've met in this industry. I won't see someone a second time if I don't feel like we connect. During my normal appointments I usually spend MY time (not the client's) finding out what makes my new friend special and attractive to me. You don't have to be in forever love with someone to recognize that things that make them lovely.

I just find it odd that hobbyists have no problem with the idea that they can be friendly and genuinely care about the people they work with and still maintain a level of separation from their private life...but the notion that a provider can do the same is an alien concept.

OP, I'm really sorry you had a bad experience. Did you try reaching out to her afterwards? If she's worth her salt she'll own up to her mistake and try to make amends. I know I take caffeine before overnights because I DON'T plan on sleeping much...she might have done the same and not realize the effect it would have on her. I'm not saying that was the case here but I do prefer to think well of others.

sensualsanaa's post also gets a big +1 from me.

I did reach out to her and frankly, I would spend time with her again. I thought she was awesome - creative and fun. Yeah, she says she feels bad and has offered to meet me another time to make it up to me.

Maybe - next time I head to San Antonio I will give her a call.
buggs is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:28 PM   #15
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a dozen reasons why she left early, and only one of them being that she took something. Stomach issues, for one. Nothing makes me panic faster than feeling the tummy rumble and knowing that things are about to go sideways. Or maybe you said something that reminded her of someone else (and not in a good way). Or a BF at home. Kids. Pets. It could've been any number of things. Or, you know, she could just be a hooker on something (*eye roll*).
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women