Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #1
YaBoi2000
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Confused

I reached out to a provider that is on p411 and has a private Twitter account. Last week I reached out to her through a DM telling her that I sent her pre-screening request. She replied back with info from the request (she told me that she doesnt do outcalls). Fast forward to today I DM'd her asking about tonight and she asked for screening info. I went back on p411 to send another request. I figured that she deleted our previous convo and didn't remember who I was. At this point she replies back complaining that "all I did was send a request"...and NOT my info like she asked. At this point I'm very confused because when I checked, she still hasn't viewed my profile.

The question I have is why do I need to send screening info if I'm contacting you through p411? I thought the way it worked was...I send a request to the lady. The lady views my request...and is able to view my profile... showing the ladies that have given me Okays (mind you I have okays within the 5 months I've been on it). Am I missing something? Can someone please tell me if I'm wrong or not?

PS...sorry for any typos or bad grammar I'm typing this on my phone right now.
YaBoi2000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:07 PM   #2
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

For most ladies P411 is only one step in the screening process, its not the entire screening process.
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:55 PM   #3
SusiSquirts
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 399855
Location: Texas- Austin, Texas- Houston, Texas- San Antonio, Louisiana- New Orleans
My ECCIE Reviews

To me, P411 with more then four recent OK's (within the past 6 month) is enough.

I am fairly new to this and have only been a provider since the beginning of the year.

In the early stages I would message the providers who had given OK's on P411 to ask them about the clients. I didn't know that the OK given meant that they deemed the client safe and would see him again.

So P411 OK's (combined with running their email and phone number) is enough to me.
SusiSquirts is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:49 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoi2000 View Post
I reached out to a provider that is on p411 and has a private Twitter account. Last week I reached out to her through a DM telling her that I sent her pre-screening request. She replied back with info from the request (she told me that she doesnt do outcalls). Fast forward to today I DM'd her asking about tonight and she asked for screening info. I went back on p411 to send another request. I figured that she deleted our previous convo and didn't remember who I was. At this point she replies back complaining that "all I did was send a request"...and NOT my info like she asked. At this point I'm very confused because when I checked, she still hasn't viewed my profile.

The question I have is why do I need to send screening info if I'm contacting you through p411? I thought the way it worked was...I send a request to the lady. The lady views my request...and is able to view my profile... showing the ladies that have given me Okays (mind you I have okays within the 5 months I've been on it). Am I missing something? Can someone please tell me if I'm wrong or not?

PS...sorry for any typos or bad grammar I'm typing this on my phone right now.
You have been a member of icky long enough to know about screening. A lady's screening process is her's. Either get screened or move on.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:21 PM   #5
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You have been a member of icky long enough to know about screening. A lady's screening process is her's. Either get screened or move on.
And you have been on ECCIE long enough to know that you shouldn't sanctimoniously be telling other people how to pursue their hobbying.

I thought he had a good and useful issue to explore - and I suspect others agree. For some while, it has seemed that a lot of the current crop of providers don't know how to use the features of P411 properly. In particular, SusiSquirts made a great point about what an Okay on P411 means. It doesn't just mean that a provider saw a guy, it means that she deems him safe (and presumably would see him again). But if a provider still wants his ID and email after that - especially if he has multiple okays - then it's tin foil hat time for her I guess.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:18 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Well that's what you get for thincking. If fucktards cannot figure out how screening works they are doomed in the hobby. That is their choice. The OP should start collecting salt and pepper shakers.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:52 PM   #7
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

A lady can screen however she wishes,

BUT if she gets a pre-screening request via P411 and she wants/needs more than what is in a guy's P411 profile, then i believe she has a responsibility to reach out to him and tell him what extra that is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:05 PM   #8
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

BUT if she gets a pre-screening request via P411 and she wants/needs more than what is in a guy's P411 profile, then i believe she has a responsibility to reach out to him and tell him what extra that is.
It sounds as if she did just that by way of her screening form, but he didn't fill it out because he thought P411 was enough. The thing about the P411 OKs is that they verify that a client saw the lady, but as far as it being a full on stamp of approval, ehhhhh... there are just way too many variables that a simple OK cannot address. But its at least a good place to start. Even SusiSquirts mentioned that she screens the email address and phone number in addition (same way I do it), so the P411 OKs alone still aren't quite enough... To each their own...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:11 PM   #9
SusiSquirts
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 399855
Location: Texas- Austin, Texas- Houston, Texas- San Antonio, Louisiana- New Orleans
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely agree with this!!!

And the owner of P411 doesn't take kindly to providers not responding in a timely manner or gentleman setting up appointments and flaking out.

To the OP. Some girls have booking agents. Or someone else setting up the appointments for them. Maybe the lovely lady in question is dealing with an overwhelmed booking agent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

SusiSquirts is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #10
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBoi2000 View Post
The question I have is why do I need to send screening info if I'm contacting you through p411?
Most gals will want more than just p411. Like Vegas Jen said, it's just one part of the screening process.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:28 AM   #11
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusiSquirts View Post
To me, P411 with more then four recent OK's (within the past 6 month) is enough.

What are OK's from p411? Is it basically a gal verifying she saw a guy.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:46 PM   #12
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Most gals will want more than just p411. Like Vegas Jen said, it's just one part of the screening process.
MOST!!?? In the 4+ years I've been hobbying on P411 and ECCIE, I have yet to have any provider that I saw ask for anything extra. You want my email and phone? Be happy to send it. They are hobby only so good luck learning much about me from them. Now, I will agree that there are *some* providers that want more than P411. One I researched, wanted your real life name, home address, business contact, real life phone and other items, and she wanted your to enter/type that in to her web site where all that data is subject to compromise ala Ashley Madison and that hacking debacle.

I support this provider's right to ask for whatever info she wants to feel safe, just like I support the client's right to refuse and the two never have an appointment.

But it certainly isn't *most* providers asking for extra data.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #13
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

I typically send a pm on p411 to a lady I am interested in seeing. I ask her to view my profile and let me know if there is anything else she may need. If she doesn't take the time to read my profile and view what I have filled in on there, she probably won't take the time to view my ok's. In that case, I would not be interested in seeing her, much less provide her with any more info.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:09 PM   #14
anonsull
Valued Poster

Young grasshopper, the same info you send to p411 you must resend to provider.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 08:31 PM   #15
YaBoi2000
Gaining Momentum

The issue that I had with this encounter was she never told me what screening info that she wanted. And as of right now she still hasn't viewed my profile. My profile has things that other ladies (not from p411) have asked for to screen me. Also keep in mind this convo happened through Twitter DM and not through the p411 site.

After seeing everyone's comments I can say that you all have opened my eyes to how others use p411. To me it was odd that she could see my requests but didn't bother to view my profile. Either way thanks for the feedback everyone.
YaBoi2000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women