Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2019, 11:38 AM   #136
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
By all mean support a man who thinks he has carte blanche to grab women by the pussy
why are you lying?

he never said that

he said women let celebrities do that

and by all that is common sense and logical, its not some random thing, its an invitational, like an invitational golf tournament, and you, WTF, aren't invited, as he never said all women

kudos for spelling carte blanche correctly...and even using it in a sentence correctly, you have surprised me there

there are idiot savants that can out perform in niche areas,

maybe your specialty is using the phrase carte blanche, maybe you could take that on the road
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 01:59 PM   #137
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

What is this I hear? The sound of brickshittery!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...court.amp.html

Maybe y’all can find something else to whine about now.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 06:21 PM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
why are you lying?

he never said that

When you're a celebrity, you can grab them anywhere even by the pussy.

Hmmmmm

Yes he has many women that have accused him of uneanted sexual advances.

Let's see how those turn out.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:53 PM   #139
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF is uneanted sexual advances? No wonder you are so confused - you can't form a coherent sentence. Take a time out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
When you're a celebrity, you can grab them anywhere even by the pussy.

Hmmmmm

Yes he has many women that have accused him of uneanted sexual advances.

Let's see how those turn out.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 08:59 PM   #140
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
WTF is uneanted sexual advances? No wonder you are so confused - you can't form a coherent sentence. Take a time out.
He and Elizabeth Warren both went to Cougar High - that's all you need to know about his poorly constructed attempts at communication.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:20 AM   #141
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default 3/15-Ruth walking through airport with assistance

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:57 AM   #142
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
I'm telling you she died and the dems don't want anybody to know , with all the border shit going on can you just see it now damn
You're exactly right. RBG has been dead, if a Democrat wins in 2020 they'll announce it and pick a new SC Justice. I am sure Trump has a pretty good idea of the little game the democrats are playing. He'll play for a little while then when the opportune time comes he'll expose their little scam. It will be quite a show.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:07 PM   #143
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Think they should retire at age 80?
That would mean 3 more nominations for Trump; Breyer, Stevens, and Ginsberg.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:11 PM   #144
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
why are you lying?

he never said that

and by all that is common sense and logical, its not some random thing, its an invitational, like an invitational golf tournament, and you, WTF, aren't invited, as he never said all women

kudos for spelling carte blanche correctly...and even using it in a sentence correctly, you have surprised me there

there are idiot savants that can out perform in niche areas,

maybe your specialty is using the phrase carte blanche, maybe you could take that on the road
Yep, you got that right. Trump NEVER said that he grabbed women by their pussies. He said that women who want to get ahead come to Hollywood and let men, and I'm sure some women, grab them by their pussies.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:17 PM   #145
UHpc
BANNED

did someone say pussy?
UHpc is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #146
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hopefully a Mod heard you.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:15 PM   #147
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Yep, you got that right. Trump NEVER said that he grabbed women by their pussies. He said that women who want to get ahead come to Hollywood and let men, and I'm sure some women, grab them by their pussies.
I just transcribed that part. It was about women in general, not ones who want to get ahead in Hollywood -

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 03:09 AM   #148
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Is there some type of test she needs to meet to stay on the court if she's incapacitated/unable to fulfill her duties? I know her appointment is "for life" but....
The fact that she will not voluntarily step down indicates her deficiency.

As for your question: https://legalbeagle.com/6596992-rule...t-justice.html

Quote:
Constitutional Language
Article 2, Section 4 of the Constitution states: "The president, vice president and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." Because federal judges are considered civil officers, they are subject to this rule.

Article 3 mentions good behavior of judges, without defining it. According to the Congress.org website, produced by CQ-Roll Call Group, this is taken to mean that the reasons for impeachment of a federal judge aren't limited to criminal acts.
https://www.fjc.gov/history/judges/i...federal-judges

One can review the list, but pay particular attention to the action of the Senate.

IMO too many people get "impeachment" and "conviction" confused or morphed, just like they do "climate change" ... in the discussion. "Climate change" has rarely been an "issue," because it happens annually several different times a year, and has occurred in the history of Earth numerous times, eg the "Ice Age"!

For instance: The "impeachment" of Clinton was a waste of time and resources. So will that of Trump!

Ginsberg is holding out with what little intellect she has left with the belief Trump will be a one-term President and the Democrat who beats him will replace her with another ignorant, liberal loon, who believes in an "Carbon-Free U.S."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:01 AM   #149
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Finally! Someone else reporting what Trump actually said and not repeating what some lame-stream media clown falsely told them he said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I just transcribed that part. It was about "Golddiggers" in general, not ones who want to get ahead in Hollywood -

You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
FTFY. Same kind of golddigging women Bill Cosby encountered.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 06:12 AM   #150
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It almost sounds like a cheesy Hollywood screenplay. A valiant president is under attack. He sits before the Supreme Court as the Senate tries him in a kangaroo court. Everyone knows that court is against him by one vote (5-4) and he is doomed. Suddenly, at a climatic moment RBG slumps over dead. It is revealed that she has been for some time. Since the Senate is in session for the impeachment, the president quickly nominates a conservative woman and the Senate confirms with a voice vote. The president is saved! He is carried from the chamber on the shoulders of his supporters. We hear a loud sigh from above and we see that the ghost of John McCain is standing next to the ghost of RBG and waddling up next to them is the newly arrived Hillary ghost. Yep, a Hollywood ending.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women