Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2019, 06:47 AM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

Let the legal investigative process take its' course
Could the Chicago PD be tainted and covering-up - Maybe - However - Why would they do so?
Corruption in Chicago PD is not new.

So far no confirmatory evidence of any assault.

I await resolution of the process.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:04 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

his next door neighbor said he didn't believe him

said that couldn't happen in this neighborhood cuz...

half the people who live here are gay and the other half are black
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:20 AM   #18
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No. The new information brings even more light onto the subject. The crime is falling apart faster then a 60s Chev
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:55 AM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think the Chicago police appreciate having to spend numerous man hours to investigate a crime that happened in M.A.G.A country (also known as Chicago) ****eyeroll****
I anticipate he will be charged with making a false report
in the immediate future. Then I hope he kills himself.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:16 AM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Another “attack”
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 08:52 AM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Another “attack”
ol' morton downey jr

do you remember joe pyne?

pyne influenced downey and a lot of others

sad to say both pyne and downey died of lung cancer

both smoked heavily
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:12 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

When Smollett accused the "two men of interest" in the video of being his assailants in a GMA interview, the police knew they had their liar.

Quote:
Reportedly Smollett’s Story Is Collapsing! MAGA Story Was Staged!

Reporter Rob Elgas, a local Chicago reporter who has been following the Smollett case since the beginning, said the “persons of interest” were picked up at O’Hare last night and there will be information released by police very soon.

In the meantime, Ben Bradley, NBC News, reports that the men are African-American and at least one is connected to the ‘Empire’ show. That makes the information from 35th Ward that it was likely staged seem very plausible.

Smollett’s story is reportedly falling apart and he probably just gave a fake interview to ABC News.

John Ziegler of Mediaite says: Smollett got into a fight with a man he was dating & cheated on, and a friend of that lover. He then concocted the MAGA/Hate-crime cover story & fingered them on GMA, unaware the police knew who they are.

Quote:
.@WGNInvestigates has learned new details about the two men police are questioning about Jussie Smollett’s claim he was the victim of a racial & homophobic attack:

1) Both men are African-American
2) At least 1 of them is connected to the “Empire” show

(The Independent Sentinel)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:27 PM   #23
bb1961
Valued Poster

That FUCKER won't be prosecuted for false police report...much less his baseless attack of the right!!
Now this news...https://www.redstate.com/slee/2019/0...-friend-actor/
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:50 PM   #24
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Like I said. Shades of Twana Brawley.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 05:55 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

This explains why Smollett refused to let the police see his phone records. Smollett didn't want the police to connect him to his so-called "assailants" by phone records.

Quote:
UPDATE 6:02PM—Rob Elgas of ABC7 reports that "multiple sources" have said that Smollett and the two persons of interest staged the attack because Smollett's character was being written out of Empire. The station reports that Smollett "no-showed" for his interview with detectives today. (CPD's chief spokesperson has denied the station's reports.)

UPDATE 5:18PM—Charlie De Mar of CBSChicago reports that police raided the home of the two "persons of interest" last night, seizing bleach, a wallet with stamps, a magazine, computers, and more. A relative of the men told De Mar that the two left for Nigeria on the day of the purported attack.

------------------------

Chicago police today are questioning two persons of interest in the Jussie Smollett hate crime investigation, according to a department spokesperson. Both are African-American. Smollett, who police say “has been questioned throughout” their investigation is also being interrogated, according to TMZ.

The persons of interest were arrested at O’Hare airport on Wednesday night, police said.

Smollett said in an interview aired on Good Morning America today that he believed the two persons of interest seen in the CPD images were the persons who attacked him. "I don’t have any doubt in my mind that that’s them. Never did."

TMZ reported that the persons of interest are an actor who has appeared with Smollett on Fox television’s Empire and a person who was traveling with the second actor. These individuals are believed to be the “potential persons of interest” who were seen in low-quality images released by Chicago police days after the alleged attack, according to a police spokesperson.

TMZ also reported that police used “rideshare and/or taxicab records” to identify the “persons of interest” and to track their movements on the night of the purported attack.

Given the developments in the case today, CWBChicago is sharing the following tip that we received over a week ago. Parallels being revealed today lend credibility to some of the source’s information.

If the source’s information turns out to be reasonably accurate, it will mean that Chicago police have known the identities of the persons of interest and believed the case to be staged for over a week.

(CWB Chicago)
Old 02-14-2019, 06:20 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
This explains why Smollett refused to let the police see his phone records. Smollett didn't want the police to connect him to his so-called "assailants" by phone records.

well! looks like this slim shady of a story is coming apart at the seems. this guy and his agent and buddies cooked this up convinced that as a gay black man the press would instantly vilify anyone casting doubt on this ludicrous story.

now the press is left with egg on their faces .. again. but Trump is a tyrant for daring to criticize the press's blatant biased and false reporting. the mainstream press has reduced themselves down to tawdry tabloids each trying to out-sensationalize the other with bullshit.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 06:26 PM   #27
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
well! looks like this slim shady of a story is coming apart at the seems. this guy and his agent and buddies cooked this up convinced that as a gay black man the press would instantly vilify anyone casting doubt on this ludicrous story.

now the press is left with egg on their faces .. again. but Trump is a tyrant for daring to criticize the press's blatant biased and false reporting. the mainstream press has reduced themselves down to tawdry tabloids each trying to out-sensationalize the other with bullshit.
Yep. This story is breaking into the lame-stream. Smollett's fifteen minutes of fame are becoming infamous.

Quote:
Sources: Police investigating whether Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

(ABC)
Old 02-14-2019, 06:49 PM   #28
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Yeah! But TRUMP!!1!!!!@!!@11!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MAGA HAT! MAGA HAT! RACIMSZMS! MOSLEMoPHOBIA! HOM0PHOBIA!! WALL! IMPEACH!!

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 06:55 PM   #29
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Yeah! But TRUMP!!1!!!!@!!@11!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MAGA HAT! MAGA HAT! RACIMSZMS! MOSLEMoPHOBIA! HOM0PHOBIA!! WALL! IMPEACH!!

calm down gnad no need to get so stressed. trump will be gone soon
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 07:14 PM   #30
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

themystic doesn't know his stuff!!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women