Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-10-2018, 07:41 PM   #1
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
Default Pimp Threads

Curious that all the pimp threads are getting closed.
Evil pimps destroys women's lives.
How can anyone support that?
Good reason not to be on here much anymore.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #2
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry you keep running into girls with management that is never any fun play safe and keep your head up sweetie there's still independent women like me out there
Old 10-16-2018, 05:17 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Eccie is a very pimp-friendly place, as it turns out. It wouldn't do to have people criticizing pimps or pointing out when they are operating multiple sockpuppet accounts here, both of the male and female account types, giving them simultaneous access to the Men's Lounge and Powder Room forums. And of course they need the freedom to post reviews where they have an undisclosed financial interest in the review subject. So the threads get closed.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:42 PM   #4
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

As already noted, the following are not permitted on Eccie:
  • Insulting Others
  • Targeting other members for attacks
  • Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
  • Disrespecting other members on the site
  • General rudeness toward other members on the site
Spanky your continued accusations against a group of members is hostile, harassing as well as targeting them for attacks.

Guideline # 4 provides the following information
Quote:
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Staff has asked for proof of your accusations in the past.
None was supplied that would withstand the scrutiny required to validate that the accusations were in fact, true.

This public campaign you have started is contrary to the Eccie Guidelines.

The choice is yours:
  • Adhere to and comply with the Guidelines
  • Disregard the Guidelines and these written instruction from the Staff.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:57 PM   #5
Guest110920
Account Disabled

As you know, I have shared with staff many times, and nothing was done. There may not be sufficient proof as eccie defines it but it's blatantly obvious to anyone with the ability to read. I was also told by staff I had the right to express my opinion about this in the appropriate places on the board, but clearly that does not seem to be the case and the appropriate places don't even seem to be a thread about pimps. I can only conclude that the appropriate places I was told I could express my opinions in do not exist.

Apparently I have no choice but to observe your gag order, or I'll be silenced another way, since clearly any notion of free expression here is insincere. At least when it comes to this topic.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #6
riders1175
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I use to think women caused a lot of drama. Then I joined this site and realized that senior citizen males cause way more. Please don’t make them stop Biomed. I get a little smile reading some of this.
Old 10-16-2018, 07:47 PM   #7
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

You'll Figure it out how to express your opinions within the Guidelines.
It really isn't that difficult.

Blatant in not proof, Blatant is a supposition.
Certainty and Documentation are proof.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:20 AM   #8
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Eccie is a very pimp-friendly place, as it turns out. It wouldn't do to have people criticizing pimps or pointing out when they are operating multiple sockpuppet accounts here, both of the male and female account types, giving them simultaneous access to the Men's Lounge and Powder Room forums. And of course they need the freedom to post reviews where they have an undisclosed financial interest in the review subject. So the threads get closed.
You should know SpankyJ. You're been promoting your ladies on here for quite a while. You obviously know all the guidelines and just how to promote and unpromote ladies you've seen as well as try to target and atempt to discourage other from seeing MANY more ladies YOU'VE NEVER SEEN. I guess maybe you feel like discouraging others from seeing young and beautiful providers that you've labeled as management bc you meet them, (NOT) will help your late model ladies stay in business. Either way for someone who thinks Eccie is lame you seem to spend more time on here generating business for some and trying to tarnish business for others than all the hobbyist in the state combined.
If you don't like Eccie or the rules. Do US ALL a favor and get a life. Pimps don't have jobs or wives so i guess they can Sit on line a post random thoughts all day
Old 10-17-2018, 08:28 AM   #9
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riders1175 View Post
I use to think women caused a lot of drama. Then I joined this site and realized that senior citizen males cause way more. Please don’t make them stop Biomed. I get a little smile reading some of this.
+1
Lends more credence to the idea that the SpankyJ handle is a sock puppett account. The vendictive nature of many of the post targeting other providers (that he's admittedly never meet) seen to be of a feminine nature and based in jealousy yet cloaked in concern with a PSA theme watch out for bad Girls I've heard this and that. While his own Encounter reports directly contradict his new found religion
Old 10-17-2018, 08:32 AM   #10
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodnReel View Post
You should know SpankyJ. You're been promoting your ladies on here for quite a while. You obviously know all the guidelines and just how to promote and unpromote ladies you've seen as well as try to target and atempt to discourage other from seeing MANY more ladies YOU'VE NEVER SEEN. I guess maybe you feel like discouraging others from seeing young and beautiful providers that you've labeled as management bc you meet them, (NOT) will help your late model ladies stay in business. Either way for someone who thinks Eccie is lame you seem to spend more time on here generating business for some and trying to tarnish business for others than all the hobbyist in the state combined.
If you don't like Eccie or the rules. Do US ALL a favor and get a life. Pimps don't have jobs or wives so i guess they can Sit on line a post random thoughts all day
RTM sent. QFM

To the moderation staff: Are you going to apply the same standards to this poster as you do to me? Accusations have been made against me here in the same vein that I have been told I’m forbidden to express myself. Moreover, I’m under threat of sanction in this thread for targeting a “group of members”, while this is a direct and personal attack on me specifically. It would be encouraging if we had a single set of rules that applied to everyone equally.
Old 10-17-2018, 08:37 AM   #11
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
+1
Lends more credence to the idea that the SpankyJ handle is a sock puppett account. The vendictive nature of many of the post targeting other providers (that he's admittedly never meet) seen to be of a feminine nature and based in jealousy yet cloaked in concern with a PSA theme watch out for bad Girls I've heard this and that. While his own Encounter reports directly contradict his new found religion
RTM, QFM
Old 10-17-2018, 08:50 AM   #12
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
+1
But I thought you said Spanky was a REAL pimp. If he were a real pimp he wouldn’t be a jealous female provider attempting to sabotage another provider’s business, would he? I’m calling it....
https://youtu.be/dmnJtU6S5lo
Old 10-17-2018, 08:58 AM   #13
RodnReel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
But I thought you said Spanky was a REAL pimp. If he were a real pimp he wouldn’t be a jealous female provider attempting to sabotage another provider’s business, would he? I’m calling it....
https://youtu.be/dmnJtU6S5lo
Then what's the reason to accuse ladies he's never met? But if a provider has access to his account and post at will under his username it makes much more sense to attempt sabotage doesnt it. FOP Guy....
I thought you got banned
Old 10-17-2018, 09:07 AM   #14
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Then what's the reason to accuse ladies he's never met? But if a provider has access to his account and post at will under his username it makes much more sense to attempt sabotage doesnt it. FOP Guy....
I thought you got banned
You are doing exactly what you are accusing him of. But he happens to be correct. Refer back to the link above. I’m not FOP he apparently got banned. You’re confused as usual.
Old 10-17-2018, 09:27 AM   #15
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hypocrisy at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin88998833 View Post
You are doing exactly what you are accusing him of. But he happens to be correct. Refer back to the link above. I’m not FOP he apparently got banned. You’re confused as usual.
So Austin are you saying u didn't send threatening pms to me detailing Dahlia Dolls address, make and model of her car, her residence and information about her child under What you THOUGHT was your FOP guy account but was actually your Austin account? Rtm was sent and miraculously FOP GUY was banned yet i still don't understand why u weren't. Hypocrisy at its finest.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women