Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #106
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
.....22% of people believe the moon landing was a Hollywood production, but only 20% of people identify themselves as liberal or somewhat liberal............
I never said you Glen Beck folks didn't outnumber us! Though I did think it was larger than 22% to 20%
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:48 AM   #107
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
2790 post...entertaining (at times, perhaps)

zero reviews, priceless
I got 2 reviews I want to post, but these ladies probably don't need the boycott [Alinsky tactic] the pinko-libs would slap on them.....
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #108
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i disagree

Quote:
You're half right......I don't see the good heart....pinko-libs are about hate.......fortunately, pinko-libs are a small number.....22% of people believe the moon landing was a Hollywood production, but only 20% of people identify themselves as liberal or somewhat liberal......there is no educating a pinko-lib, they believe what they believe even when the proof they are wrong is staring them in the face........the only thing to do with them is to defeat them......
liberals do have a certain worth...however misguided as to the means of accomplishment of any laudable goal...and notwithstanding that many only propose things solely so that they feel good about themselves even if destructive to society and those they claim to want to help and even though their leaders are rank hypocrites about almost everything

they can act as foils and idea sharpeners in the grand scheme of things as long as they arent in control.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I gotta go to church boys....ya'll play nice now, ya hear!

Quote:
Unfortunately for me, i don't get to read/listen/watch Glen as much as I want to.........

I hear that they will give you credit of 2 to 1 for good behavior. Less typing and more diverse reading for you is just WTF the Warden ordered!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #110
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I never said you Glen Beck folks didn't outnumber us! Though I did think it was larger than 22% to 20%
40% of the people identify themselves as conservative or somewhat conservative......this 20%/40% has held up for decades.......the modern conservative movement began in 1964 and since then 2 things have happened: 1) the failures of liberal policies are becoming more and more apparent to the average citizen; 2) internet/social media/cable/radio etc. are disseminating the conservative message more than ever before......the result will be more conservatives and less pinko libs......
Old 03-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #111
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
liberals do have a certain worth...however misguided as to the means of accomplishment of any laudable goal...and notwithstanding that many only propose things solely so that they feel good about themselves even if destructive to society and those they claim to want to help and even though their leaders are rank hypocrites about almost everything

they can act as foils and idea sharpeners in the grand scheme of things as long as they arent in control.
I've always thought that pinko-libs are racist......pinko-libs believe that minorities are genetically inferior and because they can't compete with white people, pinko-libs believe minorities need to be helped with liberal social policies.....conservatives believe that minorities are genetically just as good as white people and they are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.....the problem is not that minorities need help from white people, the problem is that pinko-lib white people need to get out of their way.....minorities will succeed when they do......
Old 03-20-2011, 10:09 AM   #112
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
I got 2 reviews I want to post, but these ladies probably don't need the boycott [Alinsky tactic] the pinko-libs would slap on them.....
Since your unlikely to give an in-depth review of their political philosophy I think they would be safe from a boycott lol
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #113
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
Since your unlikely to give an in-depth review of their political philosophy I think they would be safe from a boycott lol
They are very nice ladies.....I'd hate to see them harmed because other people hate me.....I will send them an email and ask if they mind if I review here, somewhere else or not at all.....
Old 03-20-2011, 10:16 AM   #114
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are very nice ladies.....I'd hate to see them harmed because other people hate me.....
As I said guys are very very unlikely to decide whether or not to see a lady based on who else she has seen. Many of the guys in this forum don't even look at reviews.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #115
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
As I said guys are very very unlikely to decide whether or not to see a lady based on who else she has seen. Many of the guys in this forum don't even look at reviews.
.....I will send them an email and ask if they mind if I review here, somewhere else or not at all.....
Old 03-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #116
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Quote:
.....I will send them an email and ask if they mind if I review here, somewhere else or not at all.....
A sensible approach.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #117
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default not all

Quote:
I've always thought that pinko-libs are racist......pinko-libs believe that minorities are genetically inferior and because they can't compete with white people, pinko-libs believe minorities need to be helped with liberal social policies.....conservatives believe that minorities are genetically just as good as white people and they are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.....the problem is not that minorities need help from white people, the problem is that pinko-lib white people need to get out of their way.....minorities will succeed when they do......
there is a certain haughty superioriousness in some of them but not all...but then again many downtrodden do need a leg up...

talents are unevenly distributed but desires and wants are more or less universal

society has to allow for love and joy and more than roaches to reach everyone, else something you claim as yours, whether material items or just the love of the nation you perceive us to be, shall all too soon be taken or pass away

i know ...i graduated magna cum laude from the downtrodden and many are my friends
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 10:35 AM   #118
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
there is a certain haughty superioriousness in some of them but not all...but then again many downtrodden do need a leg up...

talents are unevenly distributed but desires and wants are more or less universal

society has to allow for love and joy and more than roaches to each everyone, else something you claim as yours, whether material items or just the love of the nation you perceive us to be, shall all too soon be taken or pass away

i know ...i graduated magna cum laude from the downtrodden and many are my friends
America has "leg up" opportunities built into the system......

let me give you an example of damage: a hundred years ago, the rate of illigetimacy of blacks and whites was equal, now it is not.....why?....only one answer: liberal social policies which destroyed the minority family.....minorities were on their way to economic parity until such time as the pinko-libs interfered....It's heartbreaking to see the harm and damage pinko-libs have done.....
Old 03-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #119
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
I hear that they will give you credit of 2 to 1 for good behavior. Less typing and more diverse reading for you is just WTF the Warden ordered!
You got to go to Church? Well, then say hello to Rev. Wright for me....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women