Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2018, 08:52 AM   #61
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
The Honeymoon is over. Trumps a scumbag. Lex please send me a shopping list
Here dipshit will this help

Item 1 is the most important Lipstick
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:59 AM   #62
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes, just a box top away!

They really aren't worth much more than that at most institutions of "higher learning".
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #63
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It would seem to me if you oppose income inequality and yet you accumulate money yourself, then you have a huge internal contradiction to reconcile.

I suggest you give everything you have to the poor and follow the example of Mother Teresa, or stop telling others they are wrong for accumulating resources to protect their own family.
Because you are so ignorant as to not understand the difference between savings and huge income inequality because of Crony Capitalism on the way towards a Banana Republic or another great depression.

In between 1978 and 2014, inflation-adjusted CEO pay increased by almost 1,000%, according to a report released on Sunday by the Economic Policy Institute. Meanwhile, typical workers in the U.S. saw a pay raise of just 11% during that same period...

...Lawrence Mishel, an economist and president of the EPI, said, “The escalation in CEO pay was not accompanied by a corresponding increase in output. They didn’t make the pie bigger but they are taking a bigger piece of it. What that means is that everyone else has a smaller piece.”

http://fortune.com/2015/06/22/ceo-vs-worker-pay/

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:53 AM   #64
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
Here dipshit will this help

Item 1 is the most important Lipstick
Item 1: Wake Up
Item 2: Fuck Hot Rods Momma
Item 3: Have Hot Rod shine my boots
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 12:08 PM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
They really aren't worth much more than that at most institutions of "higher learning".
That's true. So it must be what one does with the one they got.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 03:20 PM   #66
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Item 1: Wake Up
Item 2: Lipstick is a moron
Item 3: lipstick shines boots down at Hebs parking lot

FIFY
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:13 PM   #67
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Because you are so ignorant as to not understand the difference between savings and huge income inequality because of Crony Capitalism on the way towards a Banana Republic or another great depression.

In between 1978 and 2014, inflation-adjusted CEO pay increased by almost 1,000%, according to a report released on Sunday by the Economic Policy Institute. Meanwhile, typical workers in the U.S. saw a pay raise of just 11% during that same period...

...Lawrence Mishel, an economist and president of the EPI, said, “The escalation in CEO pay was not accompanied by a corresponding increase in output. They didn’t make the pie bigger but they are taking a bigger piece of it. What that means is that everyone else has a smaller piece.”

So you are OK with wealth inequality, but not income inequality?

Income equality would mean everyone makes the same amount of money, BTW. So the lazy, stupid person makes as much as the hardworking, skilled person?

The guy cleaning the mirrors at a strip club makes as much as the guy cleaning the boilers in the basement?
Old 03-02-2018, 10:59 AM   #68
sjohnlewis
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The Democrats could easily defeat Trump with a right wing conservative Christian candidate - they should get that guy Webb to run again.

I'd vote for him - otherwise, I have to vote for Trump, just to irritate the shit out of all the Hillary snowflakes.

What? The Democrats would not be able to find a right wing conservative Christian that would run on Democrat ticket.

Yesterday - or Wed., the Wall Street Journal ran piece that discussed Mr. Sanders vs Hillary. With all the crap Hillary pulled on Sanders they claimed there was so much resentment that a large group of Sanders people (I think it was 12%), which was enough to put Trump over the top. Anyway the thought was, it was that portion of the Democrats that got Trump elected. I have to dig up the paper and read it again.
sjohnlewis is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #69
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnlewis View Post
What? The Democrats would not be able to find a right wing conservative Christian that would run on Democrat ticket.

Yesterday - or Wed., the Wall Street Journal ran piece that discussed Mr. Sanders vs Hillary. With all the crap Hillary pulled on Sanders they claimed there was so much resentment that a large group of Sanders people (I think it was 12%), which was enough to put Trump over the top. Anyway the thought was, it was that portion of the Democrats that got Trump elected. I have to dig up the paper and read it again.
Plenty of right wingers would run for President on the Democrat ticket if they thought they could win.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:16 AM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you are OK with wealth inequality, but not income inequality?
Reread what was written and try and understand how Crony Capitalist are turning this country into a Banana Republic
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:30 AM   #71
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:58 PM   #72
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Post Thanks Prince Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
No its not Trumps fault it got that way. However, Red controls the board. Why didn't they fix it?
Carefully glossing over increasing the debt by more than all other Presidents in US history combined - by OBammy. Right now I cannot recall the names of the Demonicrats that were helping to craft any legislation in the past year to do anything to improve anything. Was it Senator Zip or Rep. Zilch or was it Senator Nadda? More like Demonicrats Larry, Mo and Curly.

Only way anything got achieved was by using the Nuclear option to get things done by simple majority. Courtesy of - Senator Harry 'Ol One Eyed' Reid.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:01 PM   #73
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Talking Sign me up...

Hey! Is that mirror cleaning job still available? I'm interested.

Quote:
The guy cleaning the mirrors at a strip club makes as much as the guy cleaning the boilers in the basement?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 04:38 PM   #74
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Reread what was written and try and understand how Crony Capitalist are turning this country into a Banana Republic
I read what you just wrote as dodging the question.

How's that for reading comprehension?

I'm opposed to Crony Capitalism, now where do you stand on wealth inequality?
Old 03-04-2018, 05:23 PM   #75
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Because you are so ignorant...

Are you pretending to be literate in economics again, snitchy? Your boy Larry Mishel is the one spouting nonsense - just like you do with every post you make. He says US output (real GDP) did not increase between 1978 and 2014. In fact, it more than doubled from $6 trillion in 1978 to $16 trillion in 2014 (measured in constant 2009 dollars). So clearly the pie got much bigger!

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GDPC1

Mishel contradicts himself again when he says "everyone else has a smaller piece" - after his own Economic Policy Institute noted the typical worker saw a pay raise of 11% during that period. That may not sound like a lot, but it sure as fuck is a raise and not a "smaller piece".

I'm not defending CEO pay, just pointing out once again what a fucking dunce you are. You need to stay on the sidelines when the discussion turns to economics. You can't even cherry-pick and quote your favorite left-wing economists without proving how retarded you are.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women