Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47481
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2014, 08:19 PM   #1
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Indys new vouch requirements

So it finally happened to me... lost my green vouch on indys. I thought about doing this there but I didnt think it would have been recieved to well. Plus I keep getting in trouble for doing things there so I figured I post here instead.

I know a lot of the people here are/were members there. This may or may not been discussed before but I think its a good idea in theory to clean up old vouches and such but I also think its a bunch of B.S. I really didnt get into all the details of it but my understanding is you have to have three vouches a year plus pay $50 a year to have access to the guys room and to vouch providers. At a average of $200 per appointment plus the extra $50 thats $650 a year! Thats fine if you hobby a lot but there are times I havent done it for months at a time. Plus trying to get some of the women to give vouches can be a real pain in the butt.

I cant honestly see it working out all that well. Im not going to pay an extra $50 a year to vouch someone, and that is going to start hurting the women more than anything. The guys room is nice but not necessary. Sounds more like a long winded excuse to try and make money off of the guys than anything, because lets face the facts... there will always be some that will pay. But how long is it going to take it to start affecting the providers, especially any new ones, relying on getting vouches?

Truth of the matter is there arent to many good sources of providers around here as is so I will continue to use the site but I think this might be the start of a big downfall there. Of coarse its just my opinion.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:06 AM   #2
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

The guys room and alerts section havent been worth much lately anyway. Ive decided against paying, at least for now. Not that a fitty is that big of a deal but I just dont see the value right now
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:20 AM   #3
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Come on Guys

Legal Fees must be paid somehow,, lol
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:37 PM   #4
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Personal Choices

I see a lot of gentlemen choosing to not to pay the fee.
I know quite a few of my "friends" have decided not to since they are themselves "infrequent" hobbyists.

A lot of the gentlemen I spend time with do not see a lot of women, but rather spend their time and money with a select few or even just one or two.
I don't believe not paying the fee will affect reading the review details, but then, from all opinions I've heard and read most of the reviews aren't really truthful since they can be viewed by all parties.

Will it affect the overall site? I doubt it as it as it's loyal followers just like all the other sites.....
then there are those of us who choose to float around on many boards.

Some of the folks who choose not to pay a fee or hunt down vouches have realized that indys is just as useful as any other board no matter what color your "square" is.

Staying safe or having an enjoyable experience is still all in what you do to make sure you get what you want. Male or Female, hobbyist or provider, it's your research and screening that helps you achieve the ideal date.
On both ends.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #5
Big Stig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

If your only interested in seeing a couple different providers, why would you even care about any site, let alone pay for additional access. Or feel the need to bitch about the fee.

If you're interested in seeing a lot of different providers and new providers, its fifty bucks. In the context of this hobby, fifty bucks is pretty much chump change.
Big Stig is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:25 AM   #6
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Whether anyone agrees with me or not is on them but to me its more of the principle of it. And yes I know saying that can go in all kinds of different directions.

Why should I put all the time, effort, and money into setting up the appointment, follow through with that appointment, maybe write a review about that appointment only to pay another $50? At three vouches a year that is only little more than $16 for each but never the less its still more coming out of my pocket when I am the one who already paid for it and took all the risk involved in it. Its like a slap in the face.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
dames4u
Account Disabled

From my perspective, $50 would be a reasonable fee if the vouch system worked. It does not. I personally can not understand why anyone would place any trust in it after it failed so spectacularly. Sort of like asking a former vice president of Lehman Brothers to invest your nest egg for you.

But that's just my opinion. Stig is pretty much right: either pay it or don't. up to you. no need to bitch about it. it's your $50. Just like screening. either allow a provider to screen you or refuse and move on to one who doesn't screen. it's your information and your decision.

Everyone is entitled to make decisions based on their own circumstances and inclinations.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:58 AM   #8
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Actually Dames, the vouch system works great if used properly, from the provider side at least. If a provider has vouch plus, which they ALL should, then she can see who has vouched said client and when. If she sees a hobbyist has recent vouches from ladies she trusts she can gain a level of comfort of that persons safety. Additionally she can use his prior vouches as a list of ladies she can check references with. You aren't getting either of those benefits from a landline phone number.

Now if she is naive enough to think green means go and does no research of her own then of course it doesnt work. That would be the same as a lady on Eccie or TER saying a guy here has 3 reviews he must be ok.

The vouch system does virtually nothing to help the guys screen the girls though and IMO that is its major flaw. Once you achieved a certain level as a hobbyist of some kind if you were granted the same access to ladies vouches that they can obtain of the guys the system would be absolutely the best tool out there, again IMO. If they included that feature in their $50 fee I would pay it in a heartbeat. Lets face it, nobody is using the vouch system to check on established girls like Jinny, Heather, TCG, etc., but if the guys could look at a new girl like Jordan Ryder and see that 2 or 3 guys they have a basic belief are legit have seen her, I think more would pull the trigger earlier on.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:03 PM   #9
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Well AG from my understanding if one pays the higher Silver fee you can see the last 4 gentlemen who visited and vouched that same lady.
And avoid having to get new vouches.

It all seems to boil down to how much one is willing to invest in the site. Still 50 a year is not a lot to ask to help maintain the site if it's one you frequent and use a lot.
It is however a hurdle to some folks who got used to the old ways and no fees at all, Which I think is a good thing as some of those same folks have never been to any other sites and now they'll see there are a lot more sites to play on and not all women play on the same sites....

And it also seems that the new fee and guidelines are going to result in an increase in membership here.
I already know of a few gents who are joining up here to expand their hobby circle rather than paying a fee to stay on one site exclusively.
Alphabet man is one who's on his way over.........lol
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #10
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtslnce View Post
So it finally happened to me... lost my green vouch on indys. I thought about doing this there but I didnt think it would have been recieved to well. Plus I keep getting in trouble for doing things there so I figured I post here instead.

I know a lot of the people here are/were members there. This may or may not been discussed before but I think its a good idea in theory to clean up old vouches and such but I also think its a bunch of B.S. I really didnt get into all the details of it but my understanding is you have to have three vouches a year plus pay $50 a year to have access to the guys room and to vouch providers. At a average of $200 per appointment plus the extra $50 thats $650 a year! Thats fine if you hobby a lot but there are times I havent done it for months at a time. Plus trying to get some of the women to give vouches can be a real pain in the butt.

I cant honestly see it working out all that well. Im not going to pay an extra $50 a year to vouch someone, and that is going to start hurting the women more than anything. The guys room is nice but not necessary. Sounds more like a long winded excuse to try and make money off of the guys than anything, because lets face the facts... there will always be some that will pay. But how long is it going to take it to start affecting the providers, especially any new ones, relying on getting vouches?

Truth of the matter is there arent to many good sources of providers around here as is so I will continue to use the site but I think this might be the start of a big downfall there. Of coarse its just my opinion.
The Indy's guy PI is a pimp, pimps want money , He needs money to run the site and I understand that don't mind the 50 bucks no big deal but to require you to see three girls to get vouches every year is borderline solicitation for prostitution and illegal gets around it by letting you on the site as another color.
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 01:14 PM   #11
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Well AG from my understanding if one pays the higher Silver fee you can see the last 4 gentlemen who visited and vouched that same lady.
And avoid having to get new vouches.

It all seems to boil down to how much one is willing to invest in the site. Still 50 a year is not a lot to ask to help maintain the site if it's one you frequent and use a lot.
It is however a hurdle to some folks who got used to the old ways and no fees at all, Which I think is a good thing as some of those same folks have never been to any other sites and now they'll see there are a lot more sites to play on and not all women play on the same sites....

And it also seems that the new fee and guidelines are going to result in an increase in membership here.
I already know of a few gents who are joining up here to expand their hobby circle rather than paying a fee to stay on one site exclusively.
Alphabet man is one who's on his way over.........lol
Up until last years multiple fiascos there I wouldnt have hesitated to pay the 50, in fact due to my circumstances of just coming back to the hobby from a hiatus right before the mistake by the lake, I wasn't grandfathered in green and did pay my 50 last year. It wasnt that long ago that the guys room and the alerts section had value, even though sometimes it was purely entertainment value, it was still value. I gotta tell you though, whether it has anything to do with it or not, coincidentially since the wolf hunt there, the guys room holds very little of the value it used to IMO, unless you want info on BP chicks, which I dont.

Which moves on to the supporting the site point...I used to absolutely LOVE the site. Even through the years when I wasnt an active poster, I thought it was the best site out there by far. I don't know that I still feel that way. There is much less info being shared there than there used to be. Plus I havent seen more than 2 or 3 threads there in months that actually interested me. Call it what you want and its most certainly PI's site, this is in no way meant to talk shit on him and he is 100% free to run it how he sees fit, but purging it of the "fun" is the reason most of us here who have come over so far did. Funny thing about that is myself, Chesty and Jordan (who all most likely would have paid the 50) all got vacations and threatened with further action there over simply mentioning Applebee's in a thread, yet Mr Applebee's is over there actively discouraging members from paying. I'm not saying thats all there was to it, but thats what actually earned us our vacations. How many times did BSer actively and publicly promote the site and encourage others, including me, to pay the 50, when the changes happened last year? Hundreds. What male member there actively talked the site up as much as BSer? Nobody. Yet he pretty much got shit on. All that considered is that a site that I want to financially support, regardless of the amount, not so much.

Add to the uncertain future of the site to all of the above and at least for now, I'm going to stay blue and see what happens.

Again, this not meant to talk shit on PI, if he reads this and wants to discuss any of it he knows how to PM me either here or there and he has my hobby email address on file.

As for LMNOP and others who may be on there way over here now, lets call a spade a spade. They are coming here merely because of a $50 fee that any Wolfpack member or friend or associate of the pack didnt give 2 shits about paying. We came here for a board more friendly to our style.

If they do actually come I can't wait until the Texans get a eyeful of the broomstick up the asses crowds posts, its gonna be hysterical.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:58 PM   #12
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Up until last years multiple fiascos there I wouldnt have hesitated to pay the 50, in fact due to my circumstances of just coming back to the hobby from a hiatus right before the mistake by the lake, I wasn't grandfathered in green and did pay my 50 last year. It wasnt that long ago that the guys room and the alerts section had value, even though sometimes it was purely entertainment value, it was still value. I gotta tell you though, whether it has anything to do with it or not, coincidentially since the wolf hunt there, the guys room holds very little of the value it used to IMO, unless you want info on BP chicks, which I dont.

Which moves on to the supporting the site point...I used to absolutely LOVE the site. Even through the years when I wasnt an active poster, I thought it was the best site out there by far. I don't know that I still feel that way. There is much less info being shared there than there used to be. Plus I havent seen more than 2 or 3 threads there in months that actually interested me. Call it what you want and its most certainly PI's site, this is in no way meant to talk shit on him and he is 100% free to run it how he sees fit, but purging it of the "fun" is the reason most of us here who have come over so far did. Funny thing about that is myself, Chesty and Jordan (who all most likely would have paid the 50) all got vacations and threatened with further action there over simply mentioning Applebee's in a thread, yet Mr Applebee's is over there actively discouraging members from paying. I'm not saying thats all there was to it, but thats what actually earned us our vacations. How many times did BSer actively and publicly promote the site and encourage others, including me, to pay the 50, when the changes happened last year? Hundreds. What male member there actively talked the site up as much as BSer? Nobody. Yet he pretty much got shit on. All that considered is that a site that I want to financially support, regardless of the amount, not so much.

Add to the uncertain future of the site to all of the above and at least for now, I'm going to stay blue and see what happens.

Again, this not meant to talk shit on PI, if he reads this and wants to discuss any of it he knows how to PM me either here or there and he has my hobby email address on file.

As for LMNOP and others who may be on there way over here now, lets call a spade a spade. They are coming here merely because of a $50 fee that any Wolfpack member or friend or associate of the pack didnt give 2 shits about paying. We came here for a board more friendly to our style.

If they do actually come I can't wait until the Texans get a eyeful of the broomstick up the asses crowds posts, its gonna be hysterical.

Great post. I couldn't have said it better myself.
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #13
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I also paid the $50 last year. I have no problems with it, Despite my impression that the site has gone down hill I would still gladly pay the $50. Hell........ I have blown $50 on much less.

What I won't do is pay the $50 while the legal troubles are still looming over there. I wish PI the best but I won't pay 50 bucks for a site that could very well go black shortly. The silence over there about the whole court case is the wrong approach IMO.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #14
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I still see Indys girls and I can say numnuts here without getting "punished" for it. But I haven't been to Applebee's in 10 yrs. Oh well. How do I send my 50 in? BTW, I'm wondering how they keep track of all these dates? Seems like a lot of work?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:01 AM   #15
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

AG, well said. BSer did more to premote that site than all of us combined or anyone else overthere. Yes he did get shit upon by a few old bitches, who did not like the tone, where made fun of in posts which was bullshit unless you were in the stump or woodshed. Are we going to AppleBees?
eaglehorse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women