Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452898
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47483
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 08:01 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Who gives a fuck? I don't.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #32
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Charlotte,
What is the point of your sight. It seems to me that an entrepreneurial type could "host" a sight similar to TOS and make a few bucks in the deal. I personally would be happy to pay for an alternative that would improve the hobby scene here.
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:20 AM   #33
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN View Post
Charlotte,
What is the point of your sight. It seems to me that an entrepreneurial type could "host" a sight similar to TOS and make a few bucks in the deal. I personally would be happy to pay for an alternative that would improve the hobby scene here.
Much much much easier said than done. Anyone can throw up a site. Getting traffic and participation is an uphill struggle. The fact that the most viewed/active threads on ECCIE are usually about indys tells you that, however diminished, indys is still the dominant board and a long long long way from dead. If anything we're lucky to have ECCIE to provide uncensored information on certain key topics. As it is I'm amazed on a daily basis to find members of indys who have zero idea what's really going on over there because there's a total news blackout when it comes to them being in hot water....which brings us back to the issue of "trust."
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Who cares if PI is using the proceeds for legal fees or greens fees? Who gives a fuck. Apparently one person here does. What a bully.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:48 AM   #35
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

This has been a good discussion. Let's keep it on track.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:17 AM   #36
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49790
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The purpose

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE_STUDMUFFIN View Post
Charlotte,
The PURPOSE of my site is this:

It is EXTREMELY private! Every member who joins is screened and verified, there is not one person on there that has not seen or been with a provider and or went thru work informational checks to get in.

I use the same techniques for screening as Room service 2000 and Preferred411.

IF a person wants to be a member, there is not charge, There is no sense of falsehood and I do not use the sight for personal gain, I could but I choose to have a place where hobbyist and providers are pre-screened and are willing to recruit members on a slower and safer pace.

It is not for everyone. I am okay with that.

We have:

Amateur Videos
Personal Groups
Travel Information
Well Known TOP Providers
Forums
Photos

But I do not advertise it and want it to remain Discreet and Private.. just like I like my men!

Hope that answers your questions!
Charlotte Carrington is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:21 AM   #37
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
As it is I'm amazed on a daily basis to find members of indys who have zero idea what's really going on over there because there's a total news blackout when it comes to them being in hot water....which brings us back to the issue of "trust."
I am as well Dames, MOST of my clients are not members there, and IF they are, they do now know what is going on and are completely shocked.

This is why I have always said,, my problem is not with PI personally other than he is endangering the safety of his members by not allowing them to make their own decisions in this matter.

And his insistent denial of said Lawsuit being frivolous.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #38
bambino
Valued Poster

Most of the Indys providers use the vouch system as a security blanket or training wheels. For better or worse, they use it as their sole source for screening. I've talked to more than a few of them about signing up here. Not as their primary site, just another venue to advertise. First question they ask, "Is there a vouch system on Eccie"? That's where the discussion ends. As a hobbyist, I never paid attention to what "color" her vouch status was. If she was a girl I wanted to see, I would do my own research. So, If I was still there, I would prolly pay the fitty. Not because of any belief in the vouch system. But it costs money to do anything. So, I wouldn't give a fuck about the fitty.

A question, how does PI's legal issues pose a real danger to Indys general membership? Other than if a member is involved in a serious criminal activity, why would LE bother. And if LE is successful in shuting Indys down, members would just move to another site. LE is just brooming water up a hill.
Old 01-13-2014, 09:40 AM   #39
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Most of the Indys providers use the vouch system as a security blanket or training wheels. For better or worse, they use it as their sole source for screening.
You are sooo Right!

I hear about it consistently that they like that feature, but what they fail to understand and hence the reason I think PI should tell his members what is going on is..

There were THREE VOUCHED GREEN SQUARED COPS ON THERE! Reason for his bust!

That is why he is in hot water, if he would just let his members know what is going on, then they could do one or two things.

Get off
Screen better
Old 01-13-2014, 09:44 AM   #40
dames4u
Account Disabled

The problem with "vouch" systems in general is that they're a chain of trust and as a chain they are only as strong as their weakest link. I quit p411 after reading about Denver and also hearing persistent rumors that providers were selling okays. So even though that site had provided a LOT of quality clients over the years I jumped ship. Trust, trust, trust. And not unlike indys they really didn't go out of their way to make sure everyone knew about these issues.

So I have issues trusting a 3rd party to do my work for me (Bambino is right on with his "training wheels" comment. Screening by yourself is hard tedious work that many don't want to deal with.). Such sites are as or more interested in profits than my safety. That's generally speaking.

When it comes to indys in particular, CC, my problem IS personal: I personally have never had a good experience dealing with the people that run that site. I don't like them personally and I certainly don't trust them. I'm not bitter and I don't have an axe to grind so I'm not going to get into specifics. And I'm also aware that my experience differs from the experiences of others. If you're someone they've treated well and you've never been given the "treatment" on there then you have no idea what I'm talking about. I realize that and respect it.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #41
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Indys was and still is a brilliant idea. A female driven board with a system, that if worked properly, provides much higher level of security than anything else out there I know of, other than doing your own research, which there is NO substitute for.

Why is being a female driven board so brilliant? Because the men will follow the women, period. I could easily start a board today and get 50+ guys to sign up immediately. That wouldnt get me very far though. Now if I could start a site today and get 50+ ladies to sign up? Now that would be something that would generate traffic.

While not everyone is a fan of PI, its undeniable that he has made the hobby in Pittsburgh a much better and much safer place. I travel extensively and as such I am a member of more boards than I can count and I just joined a new one this morning. None of them have as many active female members in one small city like Pittsburgh than Indys has. Even with all its current issues the vast majority of its members are reluctant to come here or go elsewhere, that in and of itself should tell you all something.

I have stated my reasons for deciding not to pay the green fee right now and I havent been an active poster there for over 6 months but I'm still a member there and still check in there regularly. Why? Because thats where the fuckin ladies are!!! Being blue on Indys still gives us guys more options than any other site for Pittsburgh right now and probably for the foreseeable future, unless it goes dark, which is a debatable topic as to if and when that may happen. Personally I'll be surprised if there is an Indys in 2015, but thats just IMO. If those of us who have come over continue to recruit the ladies to come here we can continue to make Eccie Pittsburgh grow, but the odds of Eccie becoming the dominant board in Western PA or Ohio while Indys is still in existance are pretty close to zero.

Regardless of anyone's feelings for PI, why do any of you care how much money he makes? Seriously? Are you that jealous of him? As long as you can pay your money anonymously, which you easily can, who the fuck cares where it goes or what he does with it? I don't give a rats ass if the 50 I paid last year was blown on beer, pink tutu's, legal fees or BJs. He gave me exactly what he advertised he would for the 50 and actually a little more since I stayed green longer than the year that was promised. If he does go down for money laundering I wont be awaiting a knock at my door because LE tracked down the card I paid for with cash.

While PI and I don't see eye to eye on a couple particular issues right now it doesnt diminish what he has accomplished. I'm very thankful to him for almost 10 years of off and on safe hobbying that wouldnt have been nearly as enjoyable for me without him and his site. Even in the past couple years as I have joined many other sites, its been references from girls I met on Indys that got me "in" on those sites. I remember the hobby scene in Pittsburgh before "Pittsburgh Indys" was born and while we may bitch about the selection of ladies around today there is a lot more selection than there used to be. If you are blaming PI for the lack of new talent on Indys, tell me where that new talent is? It sure isnt on P411, at least not in Pittsburgh. Face it we live in a town populated by mostly average and below looking women. This isnt LA or NYC, its fuckin Pittsburgh. Girls here arent raised on salad and sushi, they are raised on pirogies and haluski and Iron City.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:58 AM   #42
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
When it comes to indys in particular, CC, my problem IS personal: I personally have never had a good experience dealing with the people that run that site. I don't like them personally and I certainly don't trust them. I'm not bitter and I don't have an axe to grind so I'm not going to get into specifics. And I'm also aware that my experience differs from the experiences of others. If you're someone they've treated well and you've never been given the "treatment" on there then you have no idea what I'm talking about. I realize that and respect it.
I agree Dames, we have discussed this and as I said before. I had many conversations with PI (50 long emails) after I left Indy's and he in General to me was not a bad guy, we laughed, he wished me well and I him...

I do not like way he does his business, and he I am sure doesn't like the way I do mine.. but that comes down to a personal decision.

Do I think he is an ass. you betcha.. but I am sure he feels the same for me! Who cares right!

I'm not Bitter, I talk about Indy's to make people aware of their personal options. I laugh at most of the comments made, but I will be Dammed if I see someone from there without MAJOR SCREENING ,,,,my choice.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #43
Charlotte Carrington
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Great debate

BTW,, great debate everyone, with almost zero name calling and hatefulness involved.

Keep up the good word mods!!
Old 01-13-2014, 11:04 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

And another thing. Why on earth would PI make any comments about his legal proceedings? That would be incredibly stupid. If you're a member there and have no idea what's happening, shame on you. If I were PI, I wouldn't make a PSA either.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:02 PM   #45
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews
Default When will we realize?

Any site regardless of how it's set up is only as effective as the user makes it.

It's up to each of us to do our homework to ensure our own safety.

It's NOT any sites job to keep you safe.

Regardless of how unique or selective they imagine they are, there will be members of LE on board. It's your hobby, it's their job.

And it's the providers job to assure not only her own safety but that of the gentlemen she chooses to spend time with,
if she relies on a site or the color of a square to keep her safe, you can pretty much bet that pretty soon she'll be packing up and moving across country, changing her handle and moving on......

No one has built the perfect mousetrap yet either.....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women