Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default How much will you tolerate?

I have asked this before. How much crap from this administration will you take. What would make you condemn this buffoon? Four dead Americans sacrificed in Libya didn't do it. Ruining out military is not doing it. How about a hypothetical; what if you found out that the White House was assisting in a transfer of ultra technology to a foreign power that was not necessarily our friend? Would that make your blood boil knowing that people were willing to sacrifice our military men and women for politics or money? I would really like to know.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Well I've pretty much have washed my hands of this administration. The whole kit and kaboodle are bad apples. None of them know what to do in a crisis. The Fiscal cliff was a joke, they didn't accomplish shit. They think they can create jobs and they aren't. If they are they aren't being filled because of the lack of skills of the average American. The up and comming Sequester will probably be disaterous because the president and congress are unable to compromise. They seem to juggle to much at once and nothing gets accomplished. Iam starting to wonder if any of these people are even smart enough to run a country like America. High debt, high unemployment, urban decay because of major industries going belly up, thats all unacceptable.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How much will you tolerate?

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.

I tolerated 8 years of Bush and Cheney, I suspect you will do the same with Obama and Biden. Though it appears you cry way more about it while I just waited for the next election cycle. May I suggest you start thinking more and feeling less.

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:00 AM   #4
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I have asked this before. How much crap from this administration will you take. What would make you condemn this buffoon? Four dead Americans sacrificed in Libya didn't do it. Ruining out military is not doing it. How about a hypothetical; what if you found out that the White House was assisting in a transfer of ultra technology to a foreign power that was not necessarily our friend? Would that make your blood boil knowing that people were willing to sacrifice our military men and women for politics or money? I would really like to know.

there's nothing anyone can do about it anyway
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have asked this before. How much crap from this administration will you take. .
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that everyone feels the same way. Investors that have seen the value of their investments go up probably feel pretty good about him. Companies that are reporting record profits probably feel pretty good about him. Those that can now get insurance coverage prolly like him a lot. Companies that make guns and ammo love him.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #6
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I bet you guys are fun in prison. They shove it in and you just accept it. A couple of you would ask for seconds I think.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

If the sun is rising, guys like Barleybrains will be whining about the Administration. That's the unfortunate unhappy fact of life in America.

You sniveling babies stop your crying... all day every day!

Get over it. Or hunker down.

Crybabies won't have a chance to take back the country in 2016.

In spite of your conspiracy theories, shadowy scandals and paranoid delusions, the majority of voters disagreed with you. Stock Market is soaring. Unemployment is steadily declining and Obama's job performance numbers are "trending" higher now than they've been since 2009.

Some folks would say that's a pretty good deal...

It's your right to whine about him.

And it's my right to call you a bunch of pussies!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:44 AM   #8
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Ruining out military is not doing it.

Yes, "ruining out military" upsets me.

Quote:
I bet you guys are fun in prison.
The voice of experience is always good to hear.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Inflation is soaring, thus artificially driving up the stock market, while unemployment is higher today than it was when Odumbo took office; "real" unemployment is even higher.http://www.gallup.com/poll/125639/ga...workforce.aspx
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Inflation is soaring, thus artificially driving up the stock market, while unemployment is higher today than it was when Odumbo took office; "real" unemployment is even higher.http://www.gallup.com/poll/125639/ga...workforce.aspx
How's the stock market doing since Obama took office?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
How's the stock market doing since Obama took office?

CNBC Announces Stock Market Highs

Posted on February 19, 2013 by David

CNBC announced today that our stock markets are reaching new highs. Almost. The Dow Jones topped out on October 9, 2007 at 14,165.53 and closed today at 14,035.67. But why quibble over 130 points when Happy Days are here again?

Adjusted for inflation, the stock market high is 15,105.78 in 2013 dollars (from 2008 instead of 2007 since the high was near the end of 2007). But why quibble over 1650 points (11%)? Let’s consider gold in this same time frame (October 9, 2007). Gold was $732.60 / oz. on that date. Using an inflation calculator and 2008 again, the inflation adjustment for gold today would be $781.23. Gold closed down today at $1604.70 / oz. Even doubling the inflation adjusted cost of gold, today’s value would be $1562.46. So the value of gold adjusted for inflation more than doubled and the stock market is still down 11% in the same time frame.

But in the final analysis, the stock market is the measure of the health of our country. Even though gas has doubled, retail sales have collapsed and food has increased, our economy is on the mend. Just ask anyone buying lobster and steak at the grocery market with an EBT card.

David DeGerolamo

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/cnbc...-market-highs/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #12
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have asked this before. How much crap from this administration will you take. What would make you condemn this buffoon? ... I would really like to know.
And do what? Armed revolution? How's your command and control compared to the US armed forces. Just what would you do?

Do this for me, ask every business owner you know if his business is doing very well or not doing well and let me know what the majority is.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

For a change, IBRunning&Hiding isn't making any claims, just cutting and pasting bullshit from another "hard" Tea Party blog.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=11

The NCRenegade bills itself as a blog for "Opinions and Commentary for the Hard Tea Party"

I suppose that says it all. But IBRunning&Hiding doesn't.

Do you have an opinion or just a Google search bar on your browser, IBRunning&Hiding?

You want to bet your reputation on the credibility of the NCRenegade, with a Twitter following of less than 500 people? What a silly question! Of course you do. They've Tweeted less than a third as many times as you've posted on ECCIE!

While you're planning your next barrage of repetitive insults, why don't you check out the incredible values in the "Survival Store?"

And maybe you and your pals can jump under the bandwagon on this, also a prominent part of NCRenegade!
Safety and Preparedness

NC Renegade encourages everyone to become self sufficient and continue education in all forms of safety and preparedness. The best overall site for this topic is Survival Blog by James Wesley Rawles. We strongly encourage you to visit this site and take advantage of its broad knowledge base.
I'm guessing they speak for you, eh, IBRunning&Hiding?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This is all so upsetting . . . LOL

More drool from the land of short memories -- my recollection of 2000 thru 2008 isn't exactly a big bucket of roses!

I'll deal with what life throws at me and get through it all (with the help of some exceptional women that exist in the much more interesting parts of this little neighborhood)!

Carry on . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Best case scenario we are headed into some form of hyper inflation.

Worst case scenario the dollar will be devalued by 10, 20 ,maybe 30
or more percent, we will become Mexico overnight.

Think the government is really going to do anything about
runaway debt and spending.

Like trying to stop a runaway train by stretching some bungee
cords across the tracks.

Sadly, probably not a question of if, but when.

The electronics age is what has fueled the world
economies over the last few decades.

Are there any new technologies or such broad reaching
new products on the horizon that can compare. Green energy?
I don't think so.

All world wide economies are starting to slow down and are projected
to continue in that direction.

No ha ha
bojulay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women