Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - Strip Club - Austin
Encounters - Strip Club - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
phaedrus
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Lumen at P10 North

Lumen was one of my favorite dancers at P10.
No extras, just great conversation and great dances with
a young tiny spinner.

We had some real world experiences in common and talked a lot
about her tiny hometown way up north.

I visited her several times and we texted back and forth for
a few weeks, then I had a long trip and we lost touch.
It's been a couple months and she isn't answering texts.

I'm not trying to stalk her, just curious if she's still around
so I can get more dances from her.

She probably moved and/or quit, but I'm asking in case she just switched phones.
phaedrus is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:01 PM   #2
zzarth
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default yup Lumen rocked

Wow, I had thought Lumen departed stripping back in 2015 ... are you saying she was around in 2018? .. man, can't believe I missed her, she was the BEST.

The P10 girls now are all nasty compared to how they used to be ... that's what happens when owners want short term profits at the cost of long term re-occuring VIP's ... the girls suffer in their ability to make money, so they leave, which results in less long term consistent customers ... very sad what's happening to P10 north ... I was there last night (Sunday night) and there may have been 5 tables with paying customers, nobody in VIP, and nobody in the "pay to play" table area in the back where VIP used to be.
zzarth is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:46 PM   #3
grimmjon
Gaining Momentum

Yup, P10 is terrible now. There is one tiny space for lapdances; maybe 6 or 7 chairs by the DJ booth. ALL the other spots are now VIP areas at hundreds of dollars just to enter them.

I was there a few Saturdays ago and I saw a group of 2 dudes go in one of them ALL night. Meanwhile there was a line for people to get lapdances in the tiny spot provided. Add to that most of the floor seating is reserved for bottle service only.

Sadly it sucks now. It used to be great. High quality girls and plenty of places to play.

Where the hell do we go now?
grimmjon is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 11:09 PM   #4
foxnews69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmjon View Post
Yup, P10 is terrible now. There is one tiny space for lapdances; maybe 6 or 7 chairs by the DJ booth. ALL the other spots are now VIP areas at hundreds of dollars just to enter them.

I was there a few Saturdays ago and I saw a group of 2 dudes go in one of them ALL night. Meanwhile there was a line for people to get lapdances in the tiny spot provided. Add to that most of the floor seating is reserved for bottle service only.

Sadly it sucks now. It used to be great. High quality girls and plenty of places to play.

Where the hell do we go now?

I recently checked out P10 North and it sucked. Everywhere you want to sit they want to charge you. Also there is a lot of pressure on the girls to sell the cabanas. Basically it turned into a not so disguised whore house. In the past, I had good times there. Now it feels like you are not welcome unless you buy a bottle or get a cabana.

I won't go there again.
foxnews69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:22 AM   #5
ctb731
Registered Member

I've known 'Fancy' who worked there. She's says they're pushing out the older more professional dancers for the young dumb ones. I was in there back in late August on a Wednesday late night and was Fancy's second dance for the night. Lots of young aggressive dancers kept hitting me up every 4-5 minutes.
ctb731 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 02:27 PM   #6
irishlad
Valued Poster

This all begs the question, where are the good looking kick ass experienced dancers evacuating this ship going to pop up. I have been hearing some noise of improvements at the Rose, but they seem to suffer from the same "gouge you for a spot to get dances" issue.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 03:38 PM   #7
hellonurse2006
Registered Member

I was going to start a new thread asking how things are at p10. Haven't been since last summer. Is the free lapdance area still that one shitty bench? How's the day shift? They posted on Facebook a couple of Fridays ago that there were over 50 girls working that afternoon. Has there been lots of dancer turnover? Where are the best girls going? Ricks's?
hellonurse2006 is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 01:18 PM   #8
coffeefreak
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellonurse2006 View Post
Has there been lots of dancer turnover? Where are the best girls going? Ricks's?
Several new dancers at Yellow Rose have said that they also dance (or used to dance) at P10 North. So, there appears to be somewhat of a migration south for the winter beginning to happen.
coffeefreak is offline   Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:25 PM   #9
Postal_BMW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Go during the day shift M-F before 7pm. It’s a lot better than going at night or the weekend
Postal_BMW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women