Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47418
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 05:36 PM   #1
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 453126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Say cheese

Guys!!!

What are your favorite picture angles, outfits or poses ladies do that help you decide to book with her?
UtrHottieATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 07:20 PM   #2
msguru
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I prefer more artsy body pics that does not bare all but provides seductive glimpses. Photos laying on the bed with lengthwise photos shot from a low angle, showing curves of the body. One thing I do not like is the standing cell phone selfies in the mirror.
msguru is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:47 PM   #3
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

I second the cell phone selfies - most ladies have to contort themselves into knots, sometime it's difficult to tell "which way is up"!

High on my "swipe NO" list:
1. Snapchat filters. I'm not into plushies, so why would I find fuzzy ears and a puppy nose attractive?
2. Duck lips.
3. Selfies in the bathroom. The toilet has a way of photobombing. Saw one ad a while back where the lid was up and the bowl was full... enough said.

What do I like?
1. Lingerie shots that give me a general idea of your figure. Explicit or nude shots don't do that much for me, I like to leave something to my imagination.
2. If you have a really nice smile, that works 1,000% better for me than duck lips. Blur out the rest of you face for privacy.

3. If you have exceptional abs, a tight, rounded tushie and or legs that blend seamlessly into black stilettos..... MMMMM.....
4. Very nice shots can be made if you cell phone has a decent kickstand case and a fairly high resolution front camera. Pick a nice sunny spot - flash photography makes everything look two dimensional.
Hope this helps!
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:06 PM   #4
Latin_ATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

No duck lips big turn off
No filters big turn off
Latin_ATX is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is all very helpful. Thank you for your imput
Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #6
DulcetTones
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous01 View Post
I second the cell phone selfies - most ladies have to contort themselves into knots, sometime it's difficult to tell "which way is up"!

High on my "swipe NO" list:
1. Snapchat filters. I'm not into plushies, so why would I find fuzzy ears and a puppy nose attractive?
2. Duck lips.
3. Selfies in the bathroom. The toilet has a way of photobombing. Saw one ad a while back where the lid was up and the bowl was full... enough said.

What do I like?
1. Lingerie shots that give me a general idea of your figure. Explicit or nude shots don't do that much for me, I like to leave something to my imagination.
2. If you have a really nice smile, that works 1,000% better for me than duck lips. Blur out the rest of you face for privacy.

3. If you have exceptional abs, a tight, rounded tushie and or legs that blend seamlessly into black stilettos..... MMMMM.....
4. Very nice shots can be made if you cell phone has a decent kickstand case and a fairly high resolution front camera. Pick a nice sunny spot - flash photography makes everything look two dimensional.
Hope this helps!

Nailed it. 100%
DulcetTones is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 05:56 AM   #7
Justjim
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtrHottieATX View Post
Guys!!!

What are your favorite picture angles, outfits or poses ladies do that help you decide to book with her?
The one from your most recent ad!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2649910&highlight=
Justjim is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:32 PM   #8
rCoder
Clit Explorer

Encounters: 6

Painted with light and shadows.
Noir
Search for: sexy noir photos
rCoder is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:20 PM   #9
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justjim View Post

Thanks babe
Old 08-19-2019, 12:08 PM   #10
UtrHottieATX
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So I have another question?

What do you guys in general consider "old" photos.

I have recently been accused of using fake/old photos. Which is funny to me because I am never one to mislead anyone.
I take pics every week or two so that I am keeping my photos accurate. Sure I watch my angles most of us do for reasons to protect my identity.

Just curious what your thoughts are on what the definition of out-dated pics were
Old 08-19-2019, 03:27 PM   #11
ThatHarleyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I never consider them old until they are no longer an accurate representation of what I will see with my eyes. Granted, we all want pics to be flattering, to show our "good side", but when pics deliberately camouflage a beer belly, or cellulite laden legs or but, I think it leads to a quick accusation of outdated pics.

I look more for what isn't being shown, than what is. The pics where the midriff is never visible, but above and below is not covered??? If the lady will bare all and post it on the internet, but not show the area in between, it makes me suspicious. Sure, it could be a tattoo, but not when they are showing tattoos on arms and such.

Stretch marks don't deter me at all, I think they are a badge of honor to be worn proudly. But hiding pony keg under ruffles will deter me. It is too easy to wear close fitting clothing to hide stretch marks if she is self conscious about them. If there is an extra 20lbs that was obfuscated, I feel tricked. I dont mind a lady with some extra "loving" to hold onto, but let me have the correct expectation going in.
ThatHarleyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:52 PM   #12
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy View Post
I never consider them old until they are no longer an accurate representation of what I will see with my eyes. Granted, we all want pics to be flattering, to show our "good side", but when pics deliberately camouflage a beer belly, or cellulite laden legs or but, I think it leads to a quick accusation of outdated pics.

I look more for what isn't being shown, than what is. The pics where the midriff is never visible, but above and below is not covered??? If the lady will bare all and post it on the internet, but not show the area in between, it makes me suspicious. Sure, it could be a tattoo, but not when they are showing tattoos on arms and such.

Stretch marks don't deter me at all, I think they are a badge of honor to be worn proudly. But hiding pony keg under ruffles will deter me. It is too easy to wear close fitting clothing to hide stretch marks if she is self conscious about them. If there is an extra 20lbs that was obfuscated, I feel tricked. I dont mind a lady with some extra "loving" to hold onto, but let me have the correct expectation going in.
^^^^ Exactly this
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #13
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

I like duck-lipped selfies stolen from conceited, bitchy 'influencers' on Instagram.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 08:33 AM   #14
Ike Hill Gaze
BANNED

I can't stand stupid cloeuo shots. I want fullnbody pics with face.
Ike Hill Gaze is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2019, 04:15 AM   #15
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I'll let you know tomorrow morning.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women