Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2019, 01:10 AM   #16
iLuvRon-Burgundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Greetings and thank you for your responses... I do have an update of sorts.

1) I traveled to Waco with documents and photos which they have since uploaded into my file.
2) The VA finally had an evaluation... with records my hips are going to be a service connected injury
3) VA is planning on doing surgery for me within a year for my other hip
4) I’m just waiting... I have not been able to work since April and I was just released to work. So looking for a job now. Previous employer just having issues because of medical leave required...
5) I’m in waiting game... told I will receive an answer by April next year however I’m sure it will be sooner.

Thank you all for your input. I have talked with some of you off line. Any and all support is and has been appreciated!
iLuvRon-Burgundy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 01:12 AM   #17
iLuvRon-Burgundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thank you
iLuvRon-Burgundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:36 PM   #18
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

I second the recommendation to have one hip replacement surgery done at a time. A service connected veteran should receive 12 months of temporary 100 percent VA disability per joint replacement surgery then 30 percent per joint with a bilateral factor figured in for a total overall permanent VA disability rating of 50 to 60 percent. You may also qualify for SSDI and Medicare as a separate issue. SSDI may be backdated to the date you were unable to work. VA VR&E services are available for veterans with a VA disability rating of at least 10% with a serious employment handicap and 20% with any employment handicap if you need retraining or help finding suitable employment for whatever reason. It is possible to receive a stipend while training to achieve employment rehabilitation.

Whisky_1
Veteran Army Paratrooper and Soldier for Life
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women