Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160471
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35312
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-26-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default 21 Gun Salute To Senator John McCain

Despite how I personally feel about the colonizers through the US War machine ..John McCain is a true hero, patriot, and good human being. That being said I will take moment to Trump and his supporters how honoring a WAR HERO should be done.

In honor of the would be General...Senator John McCain

RIP

21 Gun Salute

Old 08-26-2018, 03:28 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Excerpt from his last book "The Restless Wave"

The true measure of the man and he nailed this....he deserves all the praise and glory.

Quote:

“‘The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it,’ spoke my hero, Robert Jordan, in [Ernest Hemingway’s] ‘For Whom the Bell Tolls.‘ And I do, too. I hate to leave it. But I don’t have a complaint. Not one. It’s been quite a ride. I’ve known great passions, seen amazing wonders, fought in a war, and helped make a peace. I’ve lived very well and I’ve been deprived of all comforts. I’ve been as lonely as a person can be and I‘ve enjoyed the company of heroes. I’ve suffered the deepest despair and experienced the highest exultation. I made a small place for myself in the story of America and the history of my times.

“I leave behind a loving wife, who is devoted to protecting the world’s most vulnerable, and seven great kids, who grew up to be fine men and women. I wish I had spent more time in their company. But I know they will go on to make their time count, and be of useful service to their beliefs, and to their fellow human beings. Their love for me and mine for them is the last strength I have.

“What an ingrate I would be to curse the fate that concludes the blessed life I’ve led. I prefer to give thanks for those blessings, and my love to the people who blessed me with theirs. The bell tolls for me. I knew it would. So I tried, as best I could, to stay a ‘part of the main.‘ I hope those who mourn my passing, and even those who don’t, will celebrate as I celebrate a happy life lived in imperfect service to a country made of ideals, whose continued service is the hope of the world. And I wish all of you great adventures, good company, and lives as lucky as mine.”
Old 08-26-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
bb1961
Valued Poster

You find yourself another new "white" hero??
Say it ain't so SC!!
Old 08-26-2018, 03:52 PM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
You find yourself another new "white" hero??
Say it ain't so SC!!

Which is precisely why I'm in a higher moral position than any of you...and why I can demonstrably prove I'm not a racist. I have white, mexican, and black heros's I'm pretty certain you cannot say the same. In fact I know you can't lest for any last minute lies you make up. This is why I have more credibility than my detractors. Being on this site notwithstanding most of you are morally bankrupt and don't even know it. ;-)
Old 08-26-2018, 05:15 PM   #5
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I have white, mexican, and black heros's
Idi Amin, Augusto Pinochet, Charles Taylor, Charles Manson a few of them?
Old 08-26-2018, 05:32 PM   #6
Fizley
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

He was well respected on both sides of the political isle.

RIP John
Old 08-26-2018, 06:04 PM   #7
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which is precisely why I'm in a higher moral position than any of you...and why I can demonstrably prove I'm not a racist. I have white, mexican, and black heros's I'm pretty certain you cannot say the same. In fact I know you can't lest for any last minute lies you make up. This is why I have more credibility than my detractors. Being on this site notwithstanding most of you are morally bankrupt and don't even know it. ;-)
You talking about morality...
I'm glade to know you have such credibility...
Old 08-26-2018, 08:43 PM   #8
Houston65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet started his jet as while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.

2. He was not a hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn’t pay attention during a training class, and so he didn’t pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam--and that’s why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.

3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn’t be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.

4. He’s painted as a happy and brave ‘Maverick’ and strong ‘Independent’ by the Deep State media. Wrong. He was a jackass of major proportions. The ‘Warrior’ of the Senate was owned by the Deep State and George Soros in particular. McCain became a shill for open borders who also supported globalism and carbon taxes to fight ‘climate change.’ At the same time, he was the worst enemy of military veterans, whom he left mistreated and in the lurch. Now there’s a bill in Congress meant to provide aid for vets and they want to name it after their ‘hero,’ McCain. Disgusting.......

more at

post at https://grrrgraphics.com/ten-reasons...-mourn-mccain/
Old 08-26-2018, 09:58 PM   #9
oilman12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

^^ yawn...
Old 08-27-2018, 08:11 AM   #10
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Strange how people want Obama to speak at his funeral. Obama was almost as disrespectful to McCain as Trump was.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:52 AM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Strange how people want Obama to speak at his funeral. Obama was almost as disrespectful to McCain as Trump was.
The problem with lying in the 21st century is we live in a social media age. You could get away with such lies in the 50's but you wont today. Now yall pay attention as I dare this guy to provide proof. He wont because you cant when you lie.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:17 AM   #12
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

as soon as i read "deep state," i stop reading. our president and his loonies live in "deludedville." this week we learned..facts and truth still matter. who knew..

may John McCain RIP.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:14 PM   #13
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Excerpt from his last book "The Restless Wave"

The true measure of the man and he nailed this....he deserves all the praise and glory.
Did you feel the same way the left and lamestream media felt about him in this presidential run in "08...oh wait...you are the left!!
Old 08-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Fix news has the most viewers of all cable news. So wouldn't that make them the "mainstream" media?

Think

And no I've always honored his service because he was fair and balanced and stood up to the rabid minded racists in his party. I didnt vote for him because I was super gay for Obama ;-)

you kids have fun with that line.
Old 08-28-2018, 06:59 PM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The problem with lying in the 21st century is we live in a social media age. You could get away with such lies in the 50's but you wont today. Now yall pay attention as I dare this guy to provide proof. He wont because you cant when you lie.
https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-over-2010.cnn
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women