Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Encounter Reports - New Orleans
Encounter Reports - New Orleans Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40284
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 09-26-2018, 11:18 AM   #16
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

I'm say this now, I won't see ever see this lady or Bairai, ever!!!! The list keeps getting bigger n bigger..ha
theccccrider2015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:08 PM   #17
LakeCityGuy
Gaining Momentum

Default Other Issues

Let's face it, many providers have unmentionable other issues which tend to get worse in just a year or so Some don't have these same issues.
LakeCityGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 12:59 PM   #18
bigd1962
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Another one off my fucking list, these bitches keep digging a hole 250 dollars at a time.
bigd1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 01:21 PM   #19
TeenyWeenie00
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Ditto. Was going to try and schedule some time with her. Not now.
TeenyWeenie00 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 06:23 PM   #20
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by theccccrider2015 View Post
I'm say this now, I won't see ever see this lady or Bairai, ever!!!! The list keeps getting bigger n bigger..ha
Whats up with Bairai? Almost pulled the trigger.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 06:31 AM   #21
butthosurfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post

butthosurfer is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:52 AM   #22
myprototype
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

myprototype is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:04 AM   #23
DD_70769
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
Whats up with Bairai? Almost pulled the trigger.
I saw Bairai and had a great time. Wanted to do it again before she left town.
DD_70769 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:13 AM   #24
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Bairai isn't worth 3 bills, maybe your visit was great. Mine was not worth 3 bills. Sure me & her did the deed, and I even got Greek. If I'm paying 300 her ass better be top notch on all catergories, and she wasn't. She had hygiene issues, and never even looked close to her advertised pics. She had her hair pulled up in a head band, and threw water on her snatch after running errands all day. Not worth 300. Sure maybe it's me, but it's not.. I will not ever return there for 300! 200 maybe, as I have banged way better ladies for 200 or less
theccccrider2015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:35 PM   #25
RaginCajunMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Update from Nat

Monday 7:53am (me): Any update on my refund? Thanks.
Monday 6:51pm (her): Yeah, incredibly hard to believe that you wish me the best. You literally gave me no time to make the money back to even give you. And it was $300 i received. You sent 200 more to my ex roommate whom i had told you that was her email and that i had left her house. That was your own ignorance. And if it were reversed, yeah i would belueve it bc i have the most unusual and terrible luck. There was nothing improbable about any of the events that occurred, but im glad youve been able to have a charmed life that's made you believe so. Also, i didnt even cancel our appointment the first time. You asked if id rather wait until the morning given the events of my day and i daid yes. I havent been working ive been stayimg at a friend's. So no, no update on a refund bc im not able to work anymore. Please leave me alone. When i get money and desire to go nack to that work, youll be the first to know. Ill contact you. Thanks.
RaginCajunMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:36 PM   #26
RaginCajunMan
Gaining Momentum

Update from Nat

Monday 7:53am (me): Any update on my refund? Thanks.
Monday 6:51pm (her): Yeah, incredibly hard to believe that you wish me the best. You literally gave me no time to make the money back to even give you. And it was $300 i received. You sent 200 more to my ex roommate whom i had told you that was her email and that i had left her house. That was your own ignorance. And if it were reversed, yeah i would belueve it bc i have the most unusual and terrible luck. There was nothing improbable about any of the events that occurred, but im glad youve been able to have a charmed life that's made you believe so. Also, i didnt even cancel our appointment the first time. You asked if id rather wait until the morning given the events of my day and i daid yes. I havent been working ive been stayimg at a friend's. So no, no update on a refund bc im not able to work anymore. Please leave me alone. When i get money and desire to go nack to that work, youll be the first to know. Ill contact you. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #27
RaginCajunMan
Gaining Momentum

Asked Nat on Monday if there was an update on my refund.

She texted back:
Yeah, incredibly hard to believe that you wish me the best. You literally gave me no time to make the money back to even give you. And it was $300 i received. You sent 200 more to my ex roommate whom i had told you that was her email and that i had left her house. That was your own ignorance. And if it were reversed, yeah i would belueve it bc i have the most unusual and terrible luck. There was nothing improbable about any of the events that occurred, but im glad youve been able to have a charmed life that's made you believe so. Also, i didnt even cancel our appointment the first time. You asked if id rather wait until the morning given the events of my day and i daid yes. I havent been working ive been stayimg at a friend's. So no, no update on a refund bc im not able to work anymore. Please leave me alone. When i get money and desire to go nack to that work, youll be the first to know. Ill contact you. Thanks.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:38 PM   #28
RaginCajunMan
Gaining Momentum

Asked Nat on Monday if there was an update on my refund.

She texted back:
Yeah, incredibly hard to believe that you wish me the best. You literally gave me no time to make the money back to even give you. And it was $300 i received. You sent 200 more to my ex roommate whom i had told you that was her email and that i had left her house. That was your own ignorance. And if it were reversed, yeah i would belueve it bc i have the most unusual and terrible luck. There was nothing improbable about any of the events that occurred, but im glad youve been able to have a charmed life that's made you believe so. Also, i didnt even cancel our appointment the first time. You asked if id rather wait until the morning given the events of my day and i daid yes. I havent been working ive been stayimg at a friend's. So no, no update on a refund bc im not able to work anymore. Please leave me alone. When i get money and desire to go nack to that work, youll be the first to know. Ill contact you. Thanks.
Old 11-25-2018, 01:19 PM   #29
jd_discgolfer
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

Thanks for review. She had contacted me and I was considering.

Thanks
Thanks
Thanks
jd_discgolfer is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
JuicyJeanz27

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women