Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47466
pyramider46370
bambino40294
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Giveumyhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41997
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Zip Cars

I was thinking of joining so I called yesterday. The representative stated that you don't need a major credit card or minimum amount on you debit card to rent from them.

Renting from a rental agency can be such a hassle since I don't have a major credit card and my hobby debit card has very little money on it.

When I fly I usually hire a jitney but sometimes that can be annoying, one young lady was having BF issues and another just talked too much lol

Is anyone a member? I'm just curious what someone elses opinion is of the service.
Giveumyhart is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

What is their availability these days? They used to be very limited to the largest cities.
I looked at them once but just stick with Avis or Hertz, very convenient for me.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting. I'm curious too.

For the people who don't know, a couple of helpful links:

www.Zipcar.com

www.CommuterCheck.com

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:08 AM   #4
LuckyBuck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Zip cars are okay. They are hard to come by. The best thing is many times there is not a store front. Instead a drop box for the keys and a digital code which will be emailed to you to open it.

The catch is they aren't very wide spread and can cost more then others. Plus they tend to cater to 1-2 day rentals.

Their target group is college students 18-21 who otherwise might not be able to get another rental. Their age policy is lax.

I've heard nothing stellar or bad about it.
LuckyBuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 03:35 AM   #5
WetVelvetSAT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12217
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ***Hi!***

You might want to check this site out

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/zipcar.aspx

Problem description:
I applied for a zipcar account on 12/20/2011 with the understanding that there would be an annual membership fee of $25. My application was subsequently denied. However, Zipcar proceeded with charging me $25 annual

membership fee, not once, but twice on my American Express card. I am furious about this kind of practice. Details of the email dated 12/21/2011 attached below: "We are sorry to inform you that your application to Zipcar was

denied for the following reason: -- Your driving record does not meet our insurance requirements at this time. According to our policy, applicants need to have had no more than 2 "incidents" (moving violations plus accidents) in the past 3 years, no more than one incident in the past 18 months, no alcohol violations in the past 7 years and no major violations in the past 3 years.

Major violations include: -- Excessive speed (20+ MPH over speed limit) -- Operating to endanger, reckless driving, etc. -- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs -- Leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage -- Operating a motor vehicle with a suspended or revoked license -- School bus stopping flag violations (or similar) You are

welcome to apply again once your driving record meets our insurance requirements. To dispute this decision, please contact your DMV and obtain a copy of your record. Then compare it to our requirements, which are listed online, and fax the record to attention Insurance Approval at 1-800-818-8439.

Sincerely, Josie Urban (Zipcar Home Office) Zipcar Member Services"

----------------------------------

Be aware of joining Zipcar in Toronto,

I joined zipcar 6 Months ago, and my experience with them was the worst ever. Within six months they have charged me Late fees more than a dozen of times and two time annual fee and 3 times gaz fees ..and overtime i called to see whats going on they told me SORRY IT WAS A SYSTEM ERROR!

and most of the time " the late fees" the insist it is you who is returning the car late when the real problem is their system.

THE RATES ARE VERY HIG
THEIR CALL CENTRE IS UNTRAINED
THEY ALWAYS CONFUSE YOU
THEY INSIST THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEM NEVER MAK MISTAKE BUT THEY APOLOGIES WHEN YOU HAVE NOUGH EVIDENCE

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

========================

Good Luck with your decision!

Sincerely,
Wet
WetVelvetSAT is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
Sswede
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I saw the other day they are starting to rent vans for moving sort of like U-Haul I think. They are pretty popular in DC and I see them around quite a bit. I think a great option to owning here as you dont have the hassles of ownership. Plus parking your vehicle when not being used can be an ongoing expensive problem in DC.
Now that assumes their service is good of course.
Sswede is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
Giveumyhart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41997
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive never been to DC, I'd love to visit though!!

Zip cars are all over Pittsburgh and Boston. Thats what gave me the idea. But usually all I see is the empty parking space Oh well, I guess its back to driving all over the US.

Welcome back CC! I missed you
Giveumyhart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women