Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160382
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47471
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35238
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2011, 03:12 PM   #16
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Since the fire has gone out at home, rw sex is out the door. I do enjoy the hobby sex, but I also do the hobbying for the companionship and conversation. If the chemistry flows with the provider, hobbying sex and companionship can be really great.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharine Butler View Post
It's a lot more about Me when I'm off the clock. ... with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review when maybe I just feel a little open minded tonight. I can be more selfish, I want this, now this, now 10 seconds of this and right Now 20 min of this....and then maybe they get theirs, lol. I can also say, how bout I do you then you do me then we throw in a movie and cuddle. Selfish, you know.
I second that..lol

a rw lover is less stressful, and it is all about being yourself and kicking back without any expectations. If I don't feel like doing x,y,z it is all ok with a rw lover and you don't have to worry about attitude or hang ups.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Real world sex. Pros: no clock to worry about and therefore, less pressure. Chances are pretty good you'll get to spend the night and part of the next morning....or even past noon if neither of you are in a hurry to get up or get rid of the other. This allows for chances at MSOG. If you get to spend the night, that saves you from having to drive after sex, which to me has gotten quite annoying. Driving afterwards really evaporates the afterglow for me. Financially, the expenses are typically minimal. Maybe you bought her a drink or two, and the following morning you may feel like going out for breakfast before departing. It could turn into more than one encounter, which is fine as long as the rules are set in place and are carried out. Home privacy, typically. No worrying about cops, pimps, bait and switches, etc.

Cons: It could turn into a situation where one side may develop feelings, and if the other side isn't looking for it, the other person could become a nuisance. Calling/texting too much, threatening to 'send dey cousin after you' (you know, that crazy cousin that everyone has). Civvie girls can get 'needy'. "Pay this bill for me" or "Do this for me" or "that" or something else financially related. I don't mind this, but within reason.

With frequent encounters it's easy to get laxed, and go bare, which could lead to pregnancy. Now it turns into a relationship, even if it's just financial. Eventually, it could get worse, or better.

There tends to be a rather limited menu. Not all civvies give head or even kiss. Lol. I know some that won't kiss but will gobble a dick up like it's candy.

Could be a baby daddy somewhere, who never broke up with her, and might be a problem.

Hobby sex. Pros: Variety of hot girls, of all ages. You can see girls MILES out of your league. Nothing beats a super hottie with a near perfect body that you couldn't get the time of day from otherwise bobbing up and down on your wood, or bent over showing a heart shaped spread and letting you plow her, or kissing her.

Minimal odds of any attachment growing. You both know the deal and it keeps things in check.

Cons: There's that 'cover charge' you gotta fork over. Yeah, we pay it. We know the deal, but if we walked in and they said, "This one's on the house", we'll jump through the roof (in our mind) and go through the session with a mental shit eating grin.

If it doesn't go well, you're still out of the fee. Now you're horny and out of money. Kinda like going to a SC.

Bait&switch/cash&dash/pimp/flaky service. See above.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:19 PM   #19
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Rambro... I think u nailed it, I date women in real life an thats how it go.. I hobby for the no strings attached aspect of it.. Im still rather young not ready to settle down yet..
ralph lauren is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #20
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
There is nothing like hot passionate sex with someone you are truly into. Sure you can have hot sex with a "friend" but its not the same when your diggin' someone with your all.
yup, that psychological connection and the familiarity of knowing that persons body and flow.Also all thos pent up emotions, especially coming off a fight. Spontaneity, it isnt planned days in advance, may just happen when you lift her skirt and bend her over wereever you may be if the mood a rises...
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #21
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

RW sex is somewhat less stressful in the beginning. But as time goes on the familiarity that both have with each other sometimes leads to boring sex.

In the Hobby World you never know what to expect the first time. As you spend more time with the provider you get to know what she likes/dislikes and the same for her. And then sometimes after a long period of seeing her it may become boring if there is no imagination on the part of either one.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:25 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hobby sex is cheaper, as in less expensive, and I do not have to call her the next day.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #23
npita
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
This is both for the ladies and gentlemen...To you how does sex with a real world person compare to the hobby world? Both pros and cons?
Real world sex, even a one night stand, beats hobby sex hands down. I'm not sure why it should be like that, but I stopped hobbying and went back to the real world because hobby sex just didn't live up to what I thought it could be. What hobby sex has in its favor is that it's easy to obtain with no relationship hassles. The primary con is that the sex is just not that good. I don't think I really understand why it should have to be that way, but apparently it is. If the sex had been more like real sex, I probably would not have gone back to the real world. (I also wouldn't have met my fiancee, but I wasn't planning for that to happen when I went back to dating. It just turned out to be a nice surprise.)
npita is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:25 PM   #24
hobbyprojb
Valued Poster

I love Hobby World Sex! I love the feeling of having any beautiful woman I want with no effort & charisma.

Yes..I'm a Lazy Man Whore!
hobbyprojb is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:09 PM   #25
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I generally love all sex ...but certainly do enjoy it a bit more outside the biz when I take a lover....
Valerie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women