Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2019, 10:46 PM   #181
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Ain't nothing wrong with reversing a decision.
Clinton did it a few times. And he said he did such when he realized the previous path wasn't working.
Big person to say that they are wrong. Bigger to correct their mistake.

Of course Trump never says he is wrong.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 01:20 PM   #182
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that Joe Biden is a hoot! He said he marched in the Civil Rights movement with tens of thousands of others to change attitudes. Haha - he didn't. So this white man is lying to get the African American vote and in the worse way. Google it.
Personally, I think old Joe is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
He'll fuck you every which way but up.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:37 AM   #183
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh that Joe Biden is a hoot! He said he marched in the Civil Rights movement with tens of thousands of others to change attitudes. Haha - he didn't. So this white man is lying to get the African American vote and in the worse way. Google it.
Personally, I think old Joe is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
He'll fuck you every which way but up.
Again, you seem to be dismissing all the lies and distortions of facts that Donald Trump has told. Started the day he was inaugurated when he said there were more people at his inauguration than at Obama's inauguration.

Biden will have to defend his inaccurate statements. Whether he can or not is yet to be seen. I do agree that such inaccurate statements are not good.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ashington-post
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:01 AM   #184
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, you are correct. My point is that everybody lies. It's part of being human. You just got to pick which lies and distortions you can deal with. Biden said he has convictions - being Roman Catholic and pro life - and he went against his belief. Trump has no convictions. He' just wants to do what is best for the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Again, you seem to be dismissing all the lies and distortions of facts that Donald Trump has told. Started the day he was inaugurated when he said there were more people at his inauguration than at Obama's inauguration.

Biden will have to defend his inaccurate statements. Whether he can or not is yet to be seen. I do agree that such inaccurate statements are not good.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ashington-post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:20 AM   #185
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Trump doesn’t care about the U.s. Not even in the slightest. That is why he betrayed the country accepting illegal help from our foreign adversaries to influence our election, to say nothing about cheating his way into office by faking enough votes to squeak by with a pathetic electoral win. He’s raising taxes on everyone but the rich, has spent more on vacation than any other President, and laughs at all of us as we pay for it. And what else would you expect, given this guy’s lifelong reputation of being slimeball? Some people are just oblivious
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 10:09 AM   #186
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you are correct. My point is that everybody lies. It's part of being human. You just got to pick which lies and distortions you can deal with. Biden said he has convictions - being Roman Catholic and pro life - and he went against his belief. Trump has no convictions. He' just wants to do what is best for the U.S.
Your statement about Biden being pro-life is, for the most part, incorrect. Biden is pro-life in his own personal life. Biden is pro-choice for others.

"My religion defines who I am. And I've been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And it has particularly informed my social doctrine. Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who can't take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to abortion, I accept my church's position that life begins at conception. That's the church's judgment. I accept it in my personal life. But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews and--I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the congressman. I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that women can't control their body. It's a decision between them and their doctor, in my view. And the Supreme Court--I'm not going to interfere with that."

He flip-flopped on federal funding of abortions. An issue on which many politicians have changed their minds. A couple of decades ago the majority of people in this country did not support same-sex marriage. In 2004 60% of the people in this country opposed it. Today, just 15 years later, 61% support it. I admire those people, politicians and others, who can stand up and say "I was wrong" and change their opinions to be in line with current thinking.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:17 AM   #187
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's not what Biden was doing thou. He did it to pacify his party. He buckled. He always says he is authentic - that's a lie-He's not authentic - he'll do whatever and say whatever to get elected. But that's like most politicians do.
Again, I do not have a dog in this fight but as a side note - Catholics don't make this distinction that you wrote about. I should know - I was raised Roman Catholic.
My opinion is to leave things as they are and let's move on to other matters.

Quote:
Your statement about Biden being pro-life is, for the most part, incorrect. Biden is pro-life in his own personal life. Biden is pro-choice for others.

"My religion defines who I am. And I've been a practicing Catholic my whole life. And it has particularly informed my social doctrine. Catholic social doctrine talks about taking care of those who can't take care of themselves, people who need help. With regard to abortion, I accept my church's position that life begins at conception. That's the church's judgment. I accept it in my personal life. But I refuse to impose it on equally devout Christians and Muslims and Jews and--I just refuse to impose that on others, unlike my friend here, the congressman. I do not believe that we have a right to tell other people that women can't control their body. It's a decision between them and their doctor, in my view. And the Supreme Court--I'm not going to interfere with that."

He flip-flopped on federal funding of abortions. An issue on which many politicians have changed their minds. A couple of decades ago the majority of people in this country did not support same-sex marriage. In 2004 60% of the people in this country opposed it. Today, just 15 years later, 61% support it. I admire those people, politicians and others, who can stand up and say "I was wrong" and change their opinions to be in line with current thinking.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:15 PM   #188
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's not what Biden was doing thou. He did it to pacify his party. He buckled. He always says he is authentic - that's a lie-He's not authentic - he'll do whatever and say whatever to get elected. But that's like most politicians do.
Again, I do not have a dog in this fight but as a side note - Catholics don't make this distinction that you wrote about. I should know - I was raised Roman Catholic.
My opinion is to leave things as they are and let's move on to other matters.
To me it does not matter why he changed his mind. He did it. Trump does it all the time as I pointed out earlier in this thread. If voters hold it against him, so be it. Other issues are much more important to voters.
Old 06-11-2019, 10:15 AM   #189
SweetKimberly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 10963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Trump's going to win by a landslide, unfortunately. It's nice to think we're a progressive society that's moving forward with the rest of the world. But, we're not. We're a nation full of really mean and really stupid people.

SweetKimberly is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #190
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetKimberly View Post
Trump's going to win by a landslide, unfortunately. It's nice to think we're a progressive society that's moving forward with the rest of the world. But, we're not. We're a nation full of really mean and really stupid people.

Yup.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:32 PM   #191
hunglowandbig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Lol

It’s funny how trump voters point out how other politicians ‘flip flopped’ .. this is going to be one of the most entertaining elections of all time .��.
hunglowandbig is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:44 AM   #192
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetKimberly View Post

Trump may win in 2020 but I guarantee you it won't be by a landslide, no matter how one defines "landslide".

I don't think you take into account the fact that millions and millions of voters will vote against Trump simply because he is Trump. That is the major reason why he has never had an approval rating above 50% and continues to have the lowest approval rating of any POTUS since Truman at this point of time in office. Of course, Donald will point solely to the Rasmussen poll which has him at 50% approval, without acknowledging that the Rasmussen poll is the least accurate polling company in the country.

Trump is reportedly in denial about his campaign’s bleak internal polling

https://www.vox.com/2019/6/11/186610...polling-denial
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #193
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

As most observant people have noticed, Trump's mental capacity has diminished. Even his childish nicknames are getting extra lame.

Sleepy "Joe Biden". LOL Right.

Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:16 AM   #194
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Trump may win in 2020 but I guarantee you it won't be by a landslide, no matter how one defines "landslide".
If Trump loses, shits his pants then slips on the floor. Would that be a "landslide"?
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:54 PM   #195
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Trump, in an interview with George Stephanopoulos today, called the recent Quinnipiac poll, which shows him trailing almost all Democratic contenders in match-ups in 2020, "Fake News" and another "Witch Hunt".

Trump should take a course in Market Research 101 before showing his stupidity off before millions of people.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women