Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounter Reports - Austin
Encounter Reports - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 04-11-2020, 08:39 AM   #1
EricluvsDDDs!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default Austin Provider Question

Anyone ever met an Austin provider named Pokahontas? She’s about 5’5” and says she part asian and part tejano.
EricluvsDDDs! is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 08:41 AM   #2
EricluvsDDDs!
Valued Poster

I had an 8:30am appt this morning and have not heard back from her.
Old 04-12-2020, 10:27 AM   #3
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

I've seen her twice now. I would see her again.

- She's a fairly small girl. 5'4", 110 lbs?
- She has a pooch in her belly from childbirth, but no stretch marks. It didn't bother me at all, but may someone else
- She has a pretty face, long black hair, cute little breasts with dark nipples for sucking.
- She looks like she could be Filipino or part Filipino part Spanish?
- She had good TCB both times I saw her. Texted for appt about 2 hrs before each time and she was on-time with good communication.
- I saw her at two different locations. She's moving around a fair amount.
- She is reasonably priced at around 200/140 hr/hhr. She's ran specials down to 140/hr.
- However, her ad on OH2 is confusing. She has a line at the bottom listing various things including "GFE" with hearts in between. The last thing on the list is "Groups", costs more.
- I went in for a kiss and she drew back and said "that's GFE".
- I quickly realized that she wanted to upsell some things like DFK, etc.
- First time I saw her she had a $140/hr special. I had some $20's in my pocket and ended up going up to $200 to open up her menu. She also agreed to stay 1 hr 20 minutes for that price.
- She tries to kinda take charge and asks you to lie on the bed and starts a BBBJ. She did this both times. The BBBJ was decent. She took instructions well and changed the BBBJ to what I like including adding BLS and slowing down the BJ to be a bit more sultry instead of fast head bobbing.
- Both times, I took charge and stopped the BBBJ after a few minutes, turned her over and went in for DATY.
- The girl LOVES DATY. She was about to come both times in like 2 -3 minutes. She gave me great instructions to change the pressure with my tongue on her clit. She came hard each time. The second time, she asked if it was ok to bring out a vibrator which she used on her clit. She REALLY CAME hard that time.
- She has no problem with MSOG - at least in a hour she did with me.

The 2nd time I saw her we texted beforehand and I made it very clear what her menu was going to be for the price. She wants/needs money. So, negotiating and clarifying beforehand and she was "good to go"

During the 2nd visit, we got it real clear what I like and what her menu would be whenever I see her.

I wouldn't have put up with this much stuff, but she's definitely my type. She's small, cute and sexy to me - I love those Asians and Latinas.

Part of the conversations on her menu while I was with her were a little frustrating. But, she's also a Leo and just tends to be outgoing, vocal and feisty. I actually kind of like that part of her too.

I did a review of her with photos on OH2. I state in the review that we had somewhat of "healthy sexual tension" between us. I meant that. She said to me that she can be a "sub" during sex. But, her natural tendency is to be a "Dom" and take charge. I told her that didn't work for me and that I would be in charge. It seemed as long as she was clear with that, and we agreed with a menu/price. All went fine.

I would not have put up with her shit and would punt on seeing her again. But, I think she is sexy, fun and I like her.

I suggest to get it clear in texts beforehand what activities you want and a price beforehand. Then you should be fine.

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #4
EricluvsDDDs!
Valued Poster

Well I finally got to see her this morning and we had a wonderful time together. Great moments spent together mixed with a good conversation and good music. I highly recommend her!!!!
Old 04-12-2020, 07:07 PM   #5
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 124

Glad you had a good time. I forgot to mention that she likes to play music and she likes to sing along. Quite fun fucking a girl while she's singing - and really meaning it...

A'Man
anandaman is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 08:20 PM   #6
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

She's a Leo...

Going to add her onto my TDL
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:41 PM   #7
casa-nova
Valued Poster