Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 08:49 PM   #16
jayt4567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

It's insane to me that celebrity get thrown in jail for this shit but Trump seem to acknowledge that he like grabbing woman by the pussy get a pass. Fuck impunity. What kind of America are we living in when we let a president do whatever he/she want with zero consequences.
jayt4567 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:02 PM   #17
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
It's insane to me that celebrity get thrown in jail for this shit but Trump seem to acknowledge that he like grabbing woman by the pussy get a pass. Fuck impunity. What kind of America are we living in when we let a president do whatever he/she want with zero consequences.
Well. To answer your question we are conditioned this way. I was still in diapers when Hillary was laundering money. Slick Willy either tried to fuck or masterbate on every female he could find and Kennedy fucked every woman he could find as Johnson couldn’t stop talking about his “Johnson”. We are a nation of zero consequences more often than not.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:07 AM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayt4567 View Post
Because they're TOO STUPID to admit that the moron they voted for should not only NOT be president, but should be in jail.

He's in TWO places he shouldn't be: the White House and outside of jail.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:14 AM   #19
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
What about that nasty fuck woody allen...pos is still making movies lol
but HIS girl is Korean, so that gets him a pass from me

I kid.

all reputable sources, including Soon-Yi herself, exonerate him.

Cosby got away with his stuff for so long, and even after scores of "me-too" ladies came forward, most people refused to believe the charges. that is the most disturbing part of Cosby's operation.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:37 AM   #20
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I have never understood these rich, they think, untouchable men. If you want your car fixed you normally hire someone to fix it. Same with house and anything else mechanical. Why not do the same for your kinky sex practices. There is always someone out there who enjoys it or will endure it for money. Obviously looker wasn't part of the requirement as the woman who finally got him looks suspiciously like a male.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:46 AM   #21
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
I have never understood these rich, they think, untouchable men. If you want your car fixed you normally hire someone to fix it. Same with house and anything else mechanical. Why not do the same for your kinky sex practices. There is always someone out there who enjoys it or will endure it for money. Obviously looker wasn't part of the requirement as the woman who finally got him looks suspiciously like a male.
It's probably just a power/dominance thing. A kinky sex partner might be too into it, whereas a regular person, there's some resistance or 'fight back', and that could be a turn-on to conquer the resistance.

Like that NFL player who was raping women. I was like, dude, you make (made...he retired) TONS of money, and he was actually a nice looking dude. He could've had just about any woman he wanted, but he chose the rapey path.

It's like he and guys like him say, Hmm...be a gentleman and get laid with relative ease.....OR, be rapey, and get laid with relative ease, with the use of force, coercion and substances?? Ahh, I could choose A, but A is too easy and no fun....so, I be RAPEY and choose B!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 08:47 AM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
you are one of many that just don't get it, and that's why this shit continues to happen.

it's not really about his Kink.. it's about power, control and domination. Cosby has a desire to humiliate and abuse these women. he feels entitled to do with them what he craves, due to his importance and power. many people feel Cosby has more rights to abuse, BECAUSE he is important.. like you, they think, "Cosby can get almost any woman he wants, due to his celebrity, or at least his bank account, just pay a woman for what he wants".. that mindset made Cosby innocent in their way of thinking. it made no sense that Cosby would act in this Monsterious manner. but Monsters are not defined by their wealth and status.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women