Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro
Encounters - Strip Club - Kansas City Metro Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2019, 07:34 AM   #16
Adeptus32
You Should Be Kneeling

Encounters: 35

Thanks for the intel.
Adeptus32 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 09:15 AM   #17
golard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I remember good ole Shadows. Those girls would aim to please. Regular price dances were $5.
golard is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:30 PM   #18
phil-microtch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

Yes! Thank your for your Intel!
phil-microtch is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 04:57 PM   #19
jayhawker1980
Gaining Momentum

golard - when I started going to the clubs about 85, all the clubs were $5 dances. The funny thing is, and when I try to tell the girls this they don't believe me, is that it actually worked out better for the girls. Back then the girls didn't really sit with you. From the moment they walked in til the time they left, they danced every song. At $5, no one gets turned down so even the not so great lookers made money. Today you see the girls ask a customer or two if they want a $20 dance, they get turned down, then they sit at the bar for the next 2 hours. Would you rather do 75 dances at $5 plus a few extra tips or sit at the bar all night and maybe do 2 at @20. With the quality now a days, they would be better off bringing everything down to maybe $10.
jayhawker1980 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 05:52 PM   #20
Joey_Gleet
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawker1980 View Post
golard - when I started going to the clubs about 85, all the clubs were $5 dances. The funny thing is, and when I try to tell the girls this they don't believe me, is that it actually worked out better for the girls. Back then the girls didn't really sit with you. From the moment they walked in til the time they left, they danced every song. At $5, no one gets turned down so even the not so great lookers made money. Today you see the girls ask a customer or two if they want a $20 dance, they get turned down, then they sit at the bar for the next 2 hours. Would you rather do 75 dances at $5 plus a few extra tips or sit at the bar all night and maybe do 2 at @20. With the quality now a days, they would be better off bringing everything down to maybe $10.
Works for McDonalds.
Joey_Gleet is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #21
notmeinkc
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Of course in 1985 that $5 was more like $12 https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/
notmeinkc is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:51 AM   #22
golard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Default Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmeinkc View Post
Of course in 1985 that $5 was more like $12 https://www.usinflationcalculator.com/
My experience with Shadows was in the early 90's, shortly before the place was busted. If you'd double the rate to $10 per dance most would do just about anything. That's $24 in today's dollars and still less than what they charge in most clubs now. As I recall there were reports that some of the evidence they used in court against Shadows included that semen stains glowed in the carpet under UV light, so you can imagine the atmosphere there. Only Trop 56 was better.
golard is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 03:48 PM   #23
Rockstar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Shadows was awesome, so many fun times and great action there. My favorite was going in and seeing a girl that I'd banged as a civvy a few times that was starting off her first night as a dancer. We picked up right where we left off lol
Rockstar is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 09:16 PM   #24
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

One of my sugar babies I see is a dancer and she use to dance there at the Outskirts and advises me this place use to have some great girls and alot of illegal shit went on there but no more.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:14 PM   #25
bartipero
Valued Poster

That is a great report. Clearly good instincts, JH. You confirmed my bet. The entrance fee alone screamed ripoff. I’m sure the ultra VIP would have been a ripoff, particularly in MO.

Your comment on talent anywhere in the region is spot on. Pre-2010 was a great era in clubs, especially Baby Dolls. Indeed, where has the talent gone? There is something about the times going on with that.

On the $5 dances, I don’t think the inflation calc on that is that applicable. At Baby Dolls it was mostly a function of the facility and they had a VIP, but it was pricy and bringing it down caught on to the VIP angle prior to 2000. The price hasn’t changed that much. The talent has changed everywhere.

Personally, I think the MO restrictions did a lot toward that, but there is more to it. There was a time when a fat girl was never seen. Now they are very prevalent. (How a fat girl thinks she is sexy is another topic including how management would use them—more evidence of lack of talent.). I don’t think the money is as free and easy as it once was for one thing. It’s different since the Great Recession, but even that doesn’t seem to explain it.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 07:45 AM   #26
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Personally, I think the MO restrictions did a lot toward that, but there is more to it. There was a time when a fat girl was never seen. Now they are very prevalent. (How a fat girl thinks she is sexy is another topic including how management would use them—more evidence of lack of talent.). I don’t think the money is as free and easy as it once was for one thing. It’s different since the Great Recession, but even that doesn’t seem to explain it.
I believe you hit most of the points. I have girls text me all the time because it is so slow and they are trying to drum up some business. With smartphones making it easier to hobby, girls don't need to work the clubs for clients. The internet allows them to advertise without having to spend $80 bucks for a pair of 6 inch heels, another $50 to $90 for a outfit and having to work till 2 or 3 am. They are also becoming sugar babies too. This allows the guys to stop going to the club altogether. They can spend the money hobbying, instead of what I call prospecting in the clubs. Then the clubs fill the stage with whatever walks through the door. Which accounts for the 3 to 5's in looks/weight.
TailHooked is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women