Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35316
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2022, 09:48 PM   #1
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Default What am I missing??? TL

I regularly hit BDD when I go out, but decided to check out The Lodge for the very first time tonight. Needless to say I was shocked! Nice place, cool atmosphere, and very nice selection.

In a way, it reminded me of the old Men's Club in Houston circa '06. So, I would love to know from any regulars, or folks who get around, what am I missing? Why isn't there more chatter on the board for TL? I've searched and hardly a word in the last 12-18 months.

And for anyone with info, I'd be interested in things like the VIP costs, Membership cost, activity levels (not looking for specifics in the public forum, but would appreciate in PM), and best times (i.e day/night shift).
rocnavsing is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 08:37 PM   #2
Kaptain1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I was there last week, always a hot line up with good food and topless poker.

VIP and the library room, the same price as Rhino and Men's Club, bottle upgrades and half hour and full hour.
Kaptain1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:23 AM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnavsing View Post
I regularly hit BDD when I go out, but decided to check out The Lodge for the very first time tonight. Needless to say I was shocked! Nice place, cool atmosphere, and very nice selection.

In a way, it reminded me of the old Men's Club in Houston circa '06. So, I would love to know from any regulars, or folks who get around, what am I missing? Why isn't there more chatter on the board for TL? I've searched and hardly a word in the last 12-18 months.

And for anyone with info, I'd be interested in things like the VIP costs, Membership cost, activity levels (not looking for specifics in the public forum, but would appreciate in PM), and best times (i.e day/night shift).
As to membership costs and benefits, etc., ask the club. Prices can vary a lot and very much YMMV. Last time I checked a year ago, was offered 3 years VIP for $2500.

Activities like in any club. Just will cost you a lot more there.
Great food for a club. Best overall, consistent group of performers.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 10:27 AM   #4
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Thanks all. What about daytime v.s. nightshift? Any differences in quality?
Old 03-27-2022, 12:00 PM   #5
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

I have been to The Lodge a handful of times. They only issue I had with them is that most of the girls I spoke to were wanting me to take them to the VIP room and spend a minimum of $500. I like to at least get a few dances with a girl to see if she will be a dud, but most of the girls I have spoken to weren't interested in that. It was VIP room or bust for the girls I have spoken to, which is a shame because I usually bring plenty of cash to spend (since I don't frequent titty bars much).

Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about the Lodge - top tier lineup of girls, great facilities, great atmosphere, and great food.
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 07:37 PM   #6
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

What am I missing???
nothing really...if you want a nice, quiet time it's the place to be. Were the waitresses better looking than the dancers?
7Zark7 is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 08:03 PM   #7
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Omg the waitresses are so hot for the most part. There are several that I’d love to get some dances or otc from.
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 09:35 PM   #8
gman44

Encounters: 203

not an encounter, moved to coed
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2022, 10:27 AM   #9
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

What you are missing is, most guys that are smart do not review strippers, especially since they want to see them again in the future.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2022, 05:23 PM   #10
rocnavsing
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
What you are missing is, most guys that are smart do not review strippers, especially since they want to see them again in the future.
Haha! No, I get that. It's definitely not the good old days. And honestly, I never frequented any lady who had been reviewed even then, as I preferred more of a "hunt", but was just surprised no one even spoke about TL.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women