Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2017, 11:13 PM   #46
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

ItYes there are pics where you can ad text, don't be such a dumbass all the time. What is sad that even if he has that money that's all he has and your broke ass can only wish you can get close to that.lol a troll posting money pics and no reviews. Lame. And it's only 6k.. haha. That's not money fools one of my workers makes that in a week. Hahahaha. So lame.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:18 PM   #47
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Reviews: 38

I think she pretty much proved that no one has taken over her PM's.

"But you can call me Mr. Goodnight..."

Forum Guidelines

Second slam by a mod. this week!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #48
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
ItYes there are pics where you can ad text, don't be such a dumbass all the time. What is sad that even if he has that money that's all he has and your broke ass can only wish you can get close to that.lol a troll posting money pics and no reviews. Lame. And it's only 6k.. haha. That's not money fools one of my workers makes that in a week. Hahahaha. So lame.

That's why I hand wrote the note fool but you still claim its fake? Your a piece of work, just admit your the one that's broke. I've got plenty more than that, I'm not a roofer.

Man, post a pic of a couple of dollars and my pm is blowing up by these ladies. I remember when that chick posted your text and you had a hard time coming up with $160. Your not in my league.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 02:02 AM   #49
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
lol Kick... Good one!
I'm reminded of that Seinfeld episode with Jerry talking about writing checks being like a note from mommy.
I've got this piece of paper, is it worth something?

hahahahaha

I miss that show! But good think Curb is back.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:30 AM   #50
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Keep lying to yourself... Why would providers contact a troll?. I think you had a small dream during nap time and woke up thinking you were me. Felt good didn't it?
Old 12-12-2017, 06:35 AM   #51
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Give it a rest Shrek... go play with Donkey (only thing you can) and your other alter Mata... Ummm... I mean Puss In Boots.

Quote:
Why would providers contact a troll?.
To tell Mata Leon what a puss he is and that he is a lying sack!

Damn Shrek... You just never know when your dumb ass is being handed to you!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:39 AM   #52
Guest062019
Valued Poster

I know gimpy, it sucks knowing such a badass like me is on the board. Little taste of how your reality failed so miserably.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:43 AM   #53
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Shrek and his one brain cell at work
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (36.3 KB, 51 views)
Old 12-12-2017, 06:46 AM   #54
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Since we all know she won't post again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelleryan View Post
WTH INDEED!

I messaged you like an adult privately because you involved me in your deceptive lies and I just wanted you to stop and asked you politely.

You are proving how disrespectful you are that you couldn't honor my request privately to stop mentioning me in your posts. I don't like being referred to as anyone's girl or a beaten woman which has never occurred in my life. I wouldn't let anyone say that about any ex boyfriend in a public forum especially when it's not true. It's not right and it's not funny.

What is funny is how relevant you think you are and that "everyone " in houston needs to be warned about me. Most of houston has no clue who am I; so why would they care about your accusations of a possible troll using my pm handle lol! Even I am aware of my place on this site lmao!! I am a happy ho; I post, I screen, I fuck! I usually keep my mouth closed on the board! That's how the clients and I prefer it!

You are relevant as a dangerous person for girls to see!

I spoke up for myself in a private message and you want to blame it on anyone you think is RR!

You need to get a clue I am not going to take crap from some delusional, Shrek looking troll as yourself!

Have a nice night under your bridge you drunken troll ! You can't spell or complete a sentence with any grammatical structure so the message isn't very competent! Maybe work on that and be less concerned with girls you don't know!

Thanks for the little troll show! Lol

Again don't usually post and tried to handle this private! You brought it out here so this is my one and only post on this matter.

Attention seeking troll under the bridge was bored! Sadly, this is the only interaction that you can have with a woman on this board; due to your outstanding reputation amongst the ladies lol! Case closed! Mystery solved!

I'll go back to my happy ho existence!!

Goodnight!

Getting your ass handed to you like this must of hurt more than a Mata Leon ass raping of an innocent young provider!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:45 AM   #55
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Keep lying to yourself... Why would providers contact a troll?. I think you had a small dream during nap time and woke up thinking you were me. Felt good didn't it?

I would never ever want to be you. I'm younger, better looking and more successful than you.

I might be a troll to you but at least I'm not a midget shrek troll.

Have a good day trying to cover those checks you wrote.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:38 PM   #56
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Lol. Younger better looking.. haha. You look more like your avatar as I've been told. I do believe you that you don't want to be me. Why set yourself up for failure. It's hard to fill my shoes. Better just stay cluless
Old 12-12-2017, 02:37 PM   #57
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lol. Younger better looking.. haha. You look more like your avatar as I've been told. I do believe you that you don't want to be me. Why set yourself up for failure. It's hard to fill my shoes. Better just stay cluless

Its true, I'm still in my 30's old timer. Your shoes are filled with failure, I tend to stay away from that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women