Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2017, 02:04 PM   #16
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=WTF;1060261549]So once again , what JD posted has a nugget of truth.....it is in fact not the truth.

Nothing has been admitted stating that Roy Moore did not sign that yearbook.

Like I said, in this political environment , if he wins and they get him before an ethics committee and under oath, you will rue the day you wanted this fucker elected.

It also shines the light on Trump and his potential trouble with sexual advances.

"It also shines the light on Trump and his potential trouble with sexual advances".

Yes that is what you Liberals are all aiming for, anything so Trump can't get his job done, well guess what he is doing better than any of us have thought.

And too bad they can't find any collusion so lets see if we can find something else, right??????None of you or your ignorant cohorts give two good shits about America all you think about doing is bringing down a President who isn't even getting paid.

BTW, I guess it was OK for Kennedy and Clinton to fuck around with their young interns and many other women in the White House.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Alford-19.html
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:07 PM   #17
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
"Just added date and the business??????" And there was the rest of the story. The other ladies aren't looking so credible now either.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...rged-yearbook/

The MSM also failed to mention that one of the accusers had her brother sent to prison by Moore.

"The news media seemingly failed to vet Gary, with numerous articles and the MSNBC interview not mentioning that Moore was the prosecutor in an 1982 high profile case that sent her brother, Jimmy Wright, to prison on charges of possession of a controlled substance. This after a second charge, unlawful sale of a controlled substance, was dropped. The case was known locally as the “drugs in the mouth” case because, according to the state’s evidence, Wright allegedly tried to hide cocaine wrapped in foil in his mouth while his home was being searched."
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
[

Yes that is what you Liberals are all aiming for, anything so Trump can't get his job done, well guess what he is doing better than any of us have thought.

And too bad they can't find any collusion so lets see if we can find something else, right??????None of you or your ignorant cohorts give two good shits about America all you think about doing is bringing down a President who isn't even getting paid.

BTW, I guess it was OK for Kennedy and Clinton to fuck around with their young interns and many other women in the White House.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Alford-19.html
Who isn't getting paid? Trump, you think Trump is not getting paid?

The SOB is changing the tax laws to his benefit by billions of dollars!

Who but other Billionaire and ignorant fucks who do not understand tax ramifications want him to do this kind of job.

Hell even you a couple of years ago cried about the deficit. Now you are cheering the transfer of Trillions of dollars to the donor class(The swamp creatures you so detest) and are so fucking ignorant , you haven't a clue.

I would vote him shot or hung....makes no difference to me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:18 PM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=goodolboy;1060261688] The MSM also failed to mention that one of the accusers had her brother sent to prison by Moore.
QUOTE] [QUOTE]

What about the other eight?

And according to Roy Moore's own book ...this is how he met his first wife and remembered her when she was very young!

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201...et_his_wi.html
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:21 PM   #20
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Who isn't getting paid? Trump, you think Trump is not getting paid?

The SOB is changing the tax laws to his benefit by billions of dollars!

Who but other Billionaire and ignorant fucks who do not understand tax ramifications want him to do this kind of job.

Hell even you a couple of years ago cried about the deficit. Now you are cheering the transfer of Trillions of dollars to the donor class(The swamp creatures you so detest) and are so fucking ignorant , you haven't a clue.

I would vote him shot or hung....makes no difference to me.
I think the deficit is a byproduct of over spending, like Obama doubling our debt by 10 trillion dollars. I don't think letting people keep a little more of the money they earned drove the deficit to it's current levels.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:28 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I think the deficit is a byproduct of over spending, like Obama doubling our debt by 10 trillion dollars. I don't think letting people keep a little more of the money they earned drove the deficit to it's current levels.
Yes overspending and undertaxed. A combo.

Now are you willing to cut military spending?

You realize wtf this GOP plan is , is to cut taxes. Give the donor class the majority of the tax breaks.

Drive up the deficit.

Then claim we have to cut SS and Medicare because of the deficit.

Which basically is a transfer of your SS and Medicare savings to the DONOR class right now. So they want to cut taxes for the wealthy and give them that tax break now.....next year they are saying h
"hey look how high the deficit is getting! We need to cut SS and Medicare benefits to pay for the tax cuts to the wealthy we just gave!"

Do you understand that unless you are really wealthy , how fucking stupid that is?

Read wtf Paul Ryan JUST SAID ABOUT THIS...

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/07/pau...-cuts-in-2018/

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:28 PM   #22
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

[QUOTE=WTF;1060261722][QUOTE=goodolboy;1060261688] The MSM also failed to mention that one of the accusers had her brother sent to prison by Moore.
QUOTE]
Quote:

What about the other eight?
I wonder why they all waited almost forty years, and until Alabama law made it impossible to legally change the ballet?
Old 12-08-2017, 02:34 PM   #23
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Yes overspending and undertaxed. A combo.

Now are you willing to cut military spending?

You realize wtf this GOP plan is , is to cut taxes. Give the donor class the majority of the tax breaks.

Drive up the deficit.

Then claim we have to cut SS and Medicare because of the deficit.

Which basically is a transfer of your SS and Medicare savings to the DONOR class right now.

Do you understand that unless you are really wealthy , how fucking stupid that is?

How much of the money you earn do you think you should be allowed to keep? Do you think the 45% of the country that pay no federal income taxes should have to pay something? As I recall the IRS has collected record amounts of taxes two years in a row. What is "the donor class"?
Old 12-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #24
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Why are there not any other allegations from 30 or 20 or 10 years ago. Many are making him out to be this serial predator of young girls. If that is true why are there not more victims coming forward?

Why were these allegations not brought up during the primary against Strange? The timing is certainly suspect and it is now his word against theirs.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=goodolboy;1060261752][QUOTE=WTF;1060261722]
Quote:
The MSM also failed to mention that one of the accusers had her brother sent to prison by Moore.
QUOTE]

I wonder why they all waited almost forty years, and until Alabama law made it impossible to legally change the ballet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Why are there not any other allegations from 30 or 20 or 10 years ago. Many are making him out to be this serial predator of young girls. If that is true why are there not more victims coming forward?

Why were these allegations not brought up during the primary against Strange? The timing is certainly suspect and it is now his word against theirs.
Have you two been living under a rock?

The landscape just now changed....Harvey Weinstein.

Women did not come out before because they had their name run through the mud....look at Monica L.

Now it has swung way in the other direction. These bitches are hero's now! LOL

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, I'm just answering your question as to why it is coming out now.

IMHO some of this shit is suspect as fuck. But they are burning MoFo's to the stake for this shit! Roy will get run over in the ethics committee if elected.

Shit now days they are arresting the Johns because these poor girls would never hook without being beat into the business.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:52 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=WTF;1060261813][QUOTE=goodolboy;1060261752]
Quote:

Have you two been living under a rock?

The landscape just now changed....Harvey Weinstein.

Women did not come out before because they had their name run through the mud....look at Monica L.

Now it has swung way in the other direction. These bitches are hero's now! LOL

I'm not saying it is right or wrong, I'm just answering your question as to why it is coming out now.

IMHO some of this shit is suspect as fuck. But they are burning MoFo's to the stake for this shit! Roy will get run over in the ethics committee if elected.

Shit now days they are arresting the Johns because these poor girls would never hook without being beat into the business.
You're right that the landscape has changed recently. The primary wasn't long ago. Also, since the landscape is so favorable to women claiming victim status why haven't any come forward claiming harassment from 10-30 years ago. Moore is going to win and I'm sure an investigation will take place. If any of this is proven true he will be forced to resign and the republican governor will appoint the replacement. It's not that complicated.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #27
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Congratulations, Senator Moore.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=Budman;1060261843][QUOTE=WTF;1060261813]
Quote:

You're right that the landscape has changed recently. The primary wasn't long ago. Also, since the landscape is so favorable to women claiming victim status why haven't any come forward claiming harassment from 10-30 years ago. Moore is going to win and I'm sure an investigation will take place. If any of this is proven true he will be forced to resign and the republican governor will appoint the replacement. It's not that complicated.
Yes, that is exactly what is going to happen.....but the GOP has to have Moore win, that is why they have gotten behind his dumbass! They just can not say that.

As to your question about Moore....after getting married to young lady he eyed when she was way young....Moore appears to have quit trolling the Mall looking for teenagers. Shit even in Alabama, a 40 year old trolling the mall might have been a bit much! Appears he has been a pretty good guy other than getting thrown from office a couple of times!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:03 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Congratulations, Senator Moore.
Yes for your short time in office before getting thrown out on your ass!

Look, it is good politics by the GOP.

Fucking NJ's senator got to be loving all the attention sexual harassment is getting , ain't nobody paying attention to graft no more!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #30
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

[QUOTE=WTF;1060261868][QUOTE=Budman;1060261843]
Quote:

Yes, that is exactly what is going to happen.....but the GOP has to have Moore win, that is why they have gotten behind his dumbass! They just can not say that.

As to your question about Moore....after getting married to young lady he eyed when she was way young....Moore appears to have quit trolling the Mall looking for teenagers. Shit even in Alabama, a 40 year old trolling the mall might have been a bit much! Appears he has been a pretty good guy other than getting thrown from office a couple of times!
Do you think they should abandon ship and give the seat to the dem? If so why? That seat remaining a GOP seat is crucial to the Trump agenda. You know damn well the dems would not be dumping Franken & Conyers if their states had republican governors.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women