Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47538
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2022, 10:02 PM   #121
Pixle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdick89 View Post
I've been seeing a lot of girls recently that are asking for a deposit prior to meeting and most of them say it's in case you cancel. Is this normal or probably a scam? Most of these girls are model types with high rates like 500 an hour or more. They usually want deposit of half.
I had a Whatsapp account for a while. Actually deleted it once then reinstalled it. Now deleted for good. I sent 1001 messages. Lost maybe $3,000 by sending snaps of cards--they were always the wrong kind! but no good after the texter didn't show. Then I stopped any kind of prepay. Never met one of the hundreds that contacted me. I'll never send prepay again.

But if a gal has had trouble, I might send them a true donation.
Pixle is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:16 PM   #122
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixle View Post
I'd seen one gal 101 times. Then she asked for a walmart money transfer for an overnight appointment. She ran of to Texas with the deposit and never did give service for it. Since then, I've had over $5,000 escape without getting service. But it's the last time. Never again. Only cash in person.
WTF? How much were you sending at a time? That’s a lot of C&Ding if you were just throwing down a $100 or so deposit. Figured you’d learn your lesson after 1 or 2.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 08:50 PM   #123
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Until we can do ISOs again, somehow, I am declaring deposits a scam.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 12:16 AM   #124
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixle View Post
I had a Whatsapp account for a while. Actually deleted it once then reinstalled it. Now deleted for good. I sent 1001 messages. Lost maybe $3,000 by sending snaps of cards--they were always the wrong kind! but no good after the texter didn't show. Then I stopped any kind of prepay. Never met one of the hundreds that contacted me. I'll never send prepay again.

But if a gal has had trouble, I might send them a true donation.
$3,000 in this post. $5,000 in another. Sorry to say it dude but you are the type of easy mark these scammers feast on.

Why after the first time being scammed would you continue to fall for the same setup?

I am glad you finally learned but that is one long expensive lesson
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 07:49 AM   #125
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Younger men in America have been neutered. The very idea of saying NO to a woman is considered toxic masculinity.

Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:35 PM   #126
L1A2D
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Younger men in America have been neutered. The very idea of saying NO to a woman is considered toxic masculinity.

You got that right Several generations of wimps afraid to act like men.
L1A2D is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 05:28 AM   #127
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I would not recommend sending a deposit unless you know and have seen the person before.
Look at it this way, you are being asked to send money to a total stranger, someone you've never met, you don't know where she lives, you don't even know for sure what she looks like as pictures posted could be a likeness or months and years old.
For every girl asking for a deposit, you can find just as many, if not more, who don't.
I find new girls all the time and a third of them don't advertise.
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 06:28 AM   #128
blckstuff412
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post

blckstuff412 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 08:01 PM   #129
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craven Lekitty View Post
I would not recommend sending a deposit unless you know and have seen the person before.
I will counter this with any ho that I feel comfortable enough to send a deposit too (or provide screening info to) should be comfortable enough with me to not ask for one.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 04:35 AM   #130
blueeyeswide
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
Until we can do ISOs again, somehow, I am declaring deposits a scam.
I totally agree. Literally every person I've sent a deposit to has kept it and ran. I'm not even a bad looking guy. I get action outside of the hobby and I'm young/hwp/drive a nice vehicle.

I did have one person who asked for a deposit in Mexico that I declined who was real. It took some convincing (and photos of the pesos) to get her to come to my hotel, but she eventually did.

I want to know how so many scammers exist when you have to get ID verified and jump through various other hoops in order to even make posts these days?

I was going to make posts for my friend on RubMD and MegaPersonals but they both require ID verification and a photo of them holding their ID. I'm assuming STG is the same way. I don't know what kind of verification boards like Eccie and TNA, TOB, OH2, etc., require, but apparently it doesn't work that well. She had to wait until she finally got into town to do the verification, so she didn't have any customers for almost a week because of it.

That, or LEGIT VERIFIED LADIES ARE STILL SCAMMING and ruining their credibility. I post every scammer I come in contact with on as many places as I can and flag their pages just to prevent it from happening to others.

Sure, the entire industry is an illegal grey-market, but both sides can play fair and we can progress to legalization while making it safer for everyone involved. That's including guys, and including scams.
blueeyeswide is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 10:58 AM   #131
Boredinop
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Deposits are absolutely a scam. Two times I sent deposits, two times I had to report the providers to P411 to get reimbursed after both mysteriously "cancelled" their tours. Don't do it, it's money wasted.
Boredinop is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 01:51 PM   #132
Craven Lekitty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

If a girl wants a deposit, she's probably been stood up several times before. To me its a red flag that she's not as good at what she does as she thinks she is, or she's using outdated pictures.
I mean do guys ever cancel on the hot girls who give a stellar performance ....... no.
Craven Lekitty is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:51 PM   #133
Shh12884
Registered Member

Shh12884 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:54 PM   #134
Shh12884
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Banks View Post
I am a provider who requires a deposit for all visits and it's not a scam, but I can only speak for myself. I recommend you research the provider you are giving the deposit to. Do they have a social media presence? Do they seem coherent and responsive? Have you set a date and time to meet and are they requiring a deposit to hold that date? If the answer to those questions is yes, it is likely it is not a scam and yes, a deposit in the event you cancel. If the answer to those questions is mostly no, then it may be a scam.

This is a very contested issue currently as the landscape of provider/client relations is ever-evolving. Personally, I need my client to be held accountable in the event they decide to NC/NS me, so I take a deposit.

I have to put a credit card on file at my hair colorist, my hairstylist, my esthetician, and my nail tech before I make an appointment. If for some reason I can't make the appointment and don't give adequate notice, my card on file is charged either half of what the appointment cost would have been, or the entire amount depending on the service provider's policy. Why would it be different with your provider?
Can you return my deposit? The meeting was canceled by you. I also sent a private message to you here at Eccie.
Shh12884 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:50 PM   #135
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

bkfantasy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women