Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 09:05 AM   #1
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Am I MSOG friendly?

Saw this question posted in the comments of one of my reviews. Since I can't answer there, and the gent was fed misinformation and bad advice by others, I thought I would address it here and ask that one of you lovely gents post a link to this in the review comments.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1395743

For an hour appointment, I am usually not MSOG friendly, especially for a first meeting. It does happen sometimes with clients I know well and like to kind of rush through a couple of pops, but I'm only able to do that comfortably because I know them so well and we both know what the other likes. Yes, I like to talk and get to know you first. Getting a handle on a gent's personality and getting him to open up just a little helps me relax and enjoy myself. I'm always very tense and uncomfortable when a person walks in and tries to get down and dirty right away. If that is the pace you prefer, then just know I'm not the lady for you.

I'm not at all about rushing through things trying to get you off quickly so hopefully my work is done and you will leave. I like to take my time. Explore you. Let you explore me (yes, please). I love the foreplay. I love teasing and being teased.

Now, if you book more than one hour, yes, we're probably going to get to do things more than once. But if you're booking an hour and hoping for a 60 minute hump-fest, you need to look elsewhere.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I'm in this for the fun and experience just as much as you are. Yes, I'm the one getting paid. Yes, I want to please. But I have ways I like doing things. I've always tried to be honest about how I do things and what I like so that I can attract similar-minded clients, and dissuade the more hurried gents. I don't have to please everyone. I don't have to rush through it just because you didn't do your research enough to know that's NOT how I do things. And the advice offered in that review's comments is very bad. If you try to take over and control the pace... you're going to meet a brick wall. Believe me, you will have fun if you just relax and let yourself have fun with me. But if you try to push me, pull me, or rush me... I'm not going to like you anymore. I don't care if you are short on time, you should have seen someone that offers shorter appointments. You came to see me. I have a brand and a style of doing things. I'm not going to change that for you until and unless you've come to see me enough times that whatever YOU want to do feels comfortable for me.

Now, you can lecture me all you want if you don't like the person getting paid setting the terms. It won't do you any good. I've been doing this for quite a while now. I'm very good at it. I have plenty of clients who are wonderful and like the way I do things. All I'm saying is if you don't like it, just look elsewhere. I won't apologize that I get to be picky and try to only see gents who like things the same way I like them. Slow, sensual, and unhurried.

I offer a GFE. Not the way it is defined by acronyms, but the mood, the atmosphere. I want to find out what I like about you so I can focus on that and LIKE you. I want to get to know you a little bit, not only sexually, so that I can be excited and catch up with you when you come to visit me again. I think of my clients like part-time boyfriends that understand that we have an affectionate but sex-centric relationship, and absolutely no expectations outside of our time together. THAT is the experience I offer and enjoy. You don't have to fix me if that doesn't work for you. You just have to see someone else.

Thanks for listening. Hopefully that answers the poor guy's question, and anyone else who may have been wondering. Next time, just ask me.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

done

ClickMe
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 09:26 AM   #3
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you very much, GlobeSpotter.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:31 AM   #4
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Thank you very much, GlobeSpotter.
You are welcome. Happy to help.

Note: You are frequently in my dreams....

.....but not on my TDL.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:36 AM   #5
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol, thank you. With your descriptive title under your handle, I would expect that I'm not your cup of tea. That's okay. I don't intend to be everyone's.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:59 AM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Caroline has, once again, voiced many of my same feelings. As I state on my webpage, a single hour is is an "introduction to my lucky charms," and actually more rushed than I prefer. I also like to take a few minutes to serve a drink, sometimes a snack, chat, get comfortable and affectionate with someone prior to adjourning to the bedroom. I think both participants find the encounter more satisfying when things occur at a natural, unforced pace.

Reasonably speaking, I don't believe there is enough time in an initial 60-minute session to enjoy a true GFE. Seems to me that type of non-stop action falls more under the PSE heading, and perhaps gentlemen should be more selective beforehand, or more expressive of their expectations during screening, giving me time to decline if I think we won't be well-matched so that I won't disappoint them.

While I offer a 90-minute option, most of my appointments are 2 hours or more, giving us time to breathe, relax, rinse, and repeat.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea or Irish coffee either, and I'm just fine with that. I think the more well-adjusted ladies in this profession know they have a target audience and market to them, not to the world of men at large.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:00 AM   #7
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

whisper: don't let descriptive avatard titles fool you.

And I'm not actually green either.

Cabin door closing. Maybe more later .....

..... but probably not.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:07 AM   #8
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
whisper: don't let descriptive avatard titles fool you.

And I'm not actually green either.

Cabin door closing. Maybe more later .....

..... but probably not.
Lol, ok. I was just trying to be polite in my response. I'm actually not really sure what I'm supposed to say to you letting me know I'm not on your TDL. I kind of assumed since I've never heard from you that was the case, and didn't really need it pointed out to me. I'm sure I'm not on many, many TDLs, which is great, because I can't shag the whole world. :P

Enjoy your flight.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:15 AM   #9
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Caroline has, once again, voiced many of my same feelings. As I state on my webpage, a single hour is is an "introduction to my lucky charms," and actually more rushed than I prefer. I also like to take a few minutes to serve a drink, sometimes a snack, chat, get comfortable and affectionate with someone prior to adjourning to the bedroom.

Reasonably speaking, I don't believe there is enough time in an initial 60-minute session to enjoy a true GFE. Seems to me that type of non-stop action falls more under the PSE heading, and perhaps gentlemen should be more selective beforehand, or more expressive of their expectations after screening, giving me time to decline if I think we won't be well-matched so that I won't disappoint them.

While I offer a 90-minute option, most of my appointments are 2 hours or more, giving us time to breathe, relax, rinse, and repeat.

I agree completely, which is why I try to let people know that I prefer at least a 90 minute appointment for first time visits. A lot of gents are happy to take me up on the suggestion. But ultimately, I let them make the choice since they might be on a lunch break or something and just really don't have the time. And I have no problem making an hour appointment work without feeling too terribly rushed.

It is good to know that there are other ladies that are doing well with the same business model. Sometimes the ECCIE chatters like to try and convince me that there is only one way that works (you should see my PM box in response to this thread already) and that my way is wrong. That's fine. It's wrong for you. But I've been in Houston two years now and have yet to have a month where I can't pay my bills and live my life the way I like. Nor have I had that problem at any time in the 5 years I've been in this business. So I must be doing something right.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:31 AM   #10
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With my apologies, I am going to hijack Caroline's thread for a moment. I know that I have a few reviews of shorter sessions (which I do not advertise on ECCIE or on my website), and I asked the author of the most recent one to please make it clear in the non-BCD portion that I only offer these as a convenience to gentlemen who I have met before, but he evidently forgot.

So, my fine fellows, please stop asking me for BNG or half-hour quickies. Not going to happen. For one thing, I'd have to invest more time in screening than the actual appointment, but more importantly, I'm just not the type to open my door to a face I've never laid eyes on before, let you in, have you drop your pants with no preamble, and then go to town. That isn't GFE.

However, just as in real life, sometimes a lad and a lass who are already seeing each other get in a frisky mood but don't have much time, so they make the best of what they have. In that case, with someone I am already comfortable with (pre-screened and an established visitor), I make exceptions, as a girlfriend would for her boyfriend.

This chubby, old chick has been sticking to her plan for 8 years now and is still going and going like that battery-operated bunny, to the amazement of many. WARNING: I am announcing my retirement... in 2 more years. Ten and I'm done. (Although I'll probably be bored to tears afterward.)

Old 06-20-2015, 10:39 AM   #11
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
With my apologies, I am going to hijack Caroline's thread for a moment. I know that I have a few reviews of shorter sessions (which I do not advertise on ECCIE or on my website), and I asked the author of the most recent one to please make it clear in the non-BCD portion that I only offer these as a convenience to gentlemen who I have met before, but he evidently forgot.

So, my fine fellows, please stop asking me for BNG or half-hour quickies. Not going to happen. For one thing, I'd have to invest more time in screening than the actual appointment, but more importantly, I'm just not the type to open my door, let you in, have you drop your pants with no preamble, and then go to town. That isn't GFE.

However, just as in real life, sometimes a lad and a lass who are already seeing each other get in a frisky mood but don't have much time, so they make the best of what they have. In that case, with someone I am already comfortable with (pre-screened and an established visitor), I make exceptions, as a girlfriend would for her boyfriend.

No apology necessary. I understand the frustration of one of your favorites thinking he's doing you a favor by writing a review, but he reviews a session that he earned by being a good client, not a session that is available to anyone. Makes for uncomfortable expectations to which you have to say no.

Besides, the more this thread gets bumped, the more exposure I get, the more citizen44 is bothered by someone like me doing well in this business without the "excuse" of children to support.. which will keep him talking behind my back in my reviews where I can't defend myself, and again equals more exposure for me. Since I'm trying to make the most out of the next several weeks until I leave, this is a pretty good way to drum up business.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:45 AM   #12
mr666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Got all the info I needed.
mr666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 10:45 AM   #13
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
Besides, the more this thread gets bumped, the more exposure I get, the more citizen44 is bothered by someone like me doing well in this business without the "excuse" of children to support.. which will keep him talking behind my back in my reviews where I can't defend myself, and again equals more exposure for me. Since I'm trying to make the most out of the next several weeks until I leave, this is a pretty good way to drum up business.
Evil, beautiful genius.
Old 06-20-2015, 11:25 AM   #14
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Some of these men (hobbyist) have failed to let it "sink in" that not all women operate (or refuse to lie for a price lol) that the who-ha in fact doesn't get wet simply from a dropping of the envelope or the starting of an egg timer. LOL

Some Gents realize about Ladies, the ones who actually cater to clients whom seek the very best, the most intimate, of what a woman has to offer.... realize both, that in order to receive that treasure (i.e. the good stuff, the BEST of it...)
-that it takes a minimum investment of a few moments; of building rapport, testing chemistry (finding what is attractive about the man & building on that), and coaxing the true sweetness from a woman....
Is a lot like getting a budded rose to blossom- it takes a bit of sunshine & fresh rain.... to yield something truly wonderful & amazing.

I wouldn't knock you, Caroline, not for that.
I do spend a lot of time during my 1 hour appointments in flagrante delicto- it is
usually after a nice "warm up" or a brief "getting to know you." (And board trolls, no I don't need to know your "personal details", i.e. marriage status, kids names, etc etc- I just need to feel you out. Are you a rough & tumble kind of guy? A sweet caresses type? A kinky dirty talker? An overworked professional who needs to lay back & enjoy ultimate pampering from a lady? You men can be and are as unique as us ladies.... And us ladies, are NO MIND READERS. Soooooo... If you want a provider to provide the best, unique, & custom taylored experience meant for YOU- ..... this helps us IMMENSELY. We are after all human, and women...)

Help us, help you.

And Caroline, I do believe El Senor meant that to be a bait lol
Good girl for not taking the bait!

Fancy knows how much I respect, admire, & praise her.
You.... hold your own, in the fashion of a lady, equally as well;
And are worthy of similar praise. I nod my head to you & raise my glass.

Carry on!
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:51 AM   #15
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Aww, thanks Foxy. Being compared to Fancy is probably the best compliment a gal could receive. I appreciate your input and perspective, sweetheart.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women