Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Cool Bunga Bunga Zenga Zenga & Charlie Sheen

Hi you may have noticed that during times of world crisis I am absent from Eccie. There are perfectly logical reasons for this.

1. During the crisis in Egypt ya'll may have heard on CNN that Moubarak claims that there were certain "Americans" whispering in the ears of the youth in Egypt in order to revolt. This much is true I put on my burkalini and high tailed it to Cairo. That was in fact me whispering in the ears of the youth, "Revolt, Revolt get his ass out of there!" I think there is a tight shot of me on CNN if you look it up, I'm the one holding up the sign that reads "That's just how we roll!". Alas my mission was complete and I returned and posted a few threads.

2. Next thing you know I get a call from my old friend Muammar Al-Ghaddafi telling me the shiznit is about to go down in Libya (we go way back). One day many many moons ago we were chilling at his palace puffing on a hooka and the conversation turned to who would be the best bodyguards for him. It is during this consultation that we came up with the idea of female bodyguards. Voila brilliant idea! If he had female bodyguards he would be less likely to be assassinated as most men would think twice before shooting a beautiful or semi-pretty women. That would mean less Zenga Zenga at the Bunga Bunga Parties. The would be assassin would be more inclined to put his gun down and go over and try to “hit that”. That was our school of thought anyway. It is then that my career was born as I guided him towards hot and semi-hot chicks as bodyguards for him. If you want to know what he is up to just flip it on CNN every once in a while, but he is holding his ground and I do think it is because of the Bunga Bunga. What is Bunga Bunga you ask? We’ll get to that later. I will note that after introducing Muammar to the Bunga Bunga Parties he then introduced them to Berlusconi as well, so now you know how they get down. As a matter of fact I think Sarkozy met Carla Bruni at one of these Bunga Bunga Parties as well. Face it that’s just how they roll.
In my spare time I peruse the world and the internet looking for some pure high grade Zenga Zenga to provide for these world leaders so they can get their Bunga Bunga on. Mind you they require Zenga Zenga from the reserve, untouched and unvarnished yet experts in the art of Bunga Bunga. Let’s just say Kama Sutra training is a pre-requisite for Zenga Zenga.

3. I had to leave Libya as I got a 911 call from Charlie Sheen, “Sofia, how can I get myself on TV more and achieve the same type of cult like status that you have?” This question required a long sit down chat with Charlie, so I got on the next flight to LA. After a long night of drinking with Charlie I had to BREAK IT DOWN for him. I told him, “Look Charlie, don’t I always hook you up with the best Zenga Zenga? You’re not slumming it like Hugh Grant had to in the 90’s.” I took a deep breath and looked Charlie in the eye and said, “You have access to the best Zenga Zenga on the market, matter of fact they aren’t even on the market. They are set aside just for you, Eliot Spitzer and the like. Those two goddesses? They didn’t pop up out of nowhere did they, no you had to call on Sofia.” As the night progressed and the liquid diet kept flowing, he asked me an important question, “How can I become more famous? “ I replied “Well that’s easy. You see Charlie, people like you and I, we have tiger blood running through our veins. Other people just don’t know it. It is a well known fact, I mean after all we do have Madonna’s DNA running through our body, they just don’t know this. Plus nobody out there but me knows you are a Vatican Warlock Assassin, and another thing Charlie, how many people out there know that you have a 10,000 year old brain with 7 year old mucous. As the night progressed and the bottles kept flowing we came to the conclusion that for him to achieve the type of fame he wanted, he needed to lift these burdens from his shoulders. We got to talking and he mentioned he was tired of pretending that he was just Charlie Sheen and that he wasn’t special. I said, “That’s it that’s your problem right there! You and I should be treated like the special people we are.” I looked him in the eye and told him, “Fire your publicist and go on every talk show you can and let them know how special you are. You are the Vatican Warlock Assassin with Madonna DNA, Bengal Tiger blood running through your veins to support your 10,000 year old brain and you should be proud of that and more! See I have my own particular brand of Crazy…..you should learn to market your own particular brand of Crazy and embrace the Goddesses around you!” In turn he advised me to share the Zenga Zenga with Houstonians as it should not be reserved for just a special few. We came to an agreement that we would exchange goddesses once a month, for the greater good of mankind. Ladies and Gentlemen Charlie Sheen is a gentleman who knows how to optimize his Bunga Bunga Parties with High Grade Zenga Zenga.

After all that Jasmina is back in Houston with a power lunch special, totally Charlie’s Idea. PM me if you have any bunga bunga questions. I will be teaching a seminar on how to bunga bunga while maximizing your Zenga Zenga. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I have returned with new talent to be showcased next week! All in all these last few months have been good to me.
Old 03-07-2011, 09:18 PM   #2
abdclub
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Jasmin,
that is one of the funniest things I've seen in quite a while!
I love your mind ... and if the avatar is you, the look also!!

abdclub
Old 03-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I need a translator for this one!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #4
novacain
RETIRED

Encounters: 8

Call Charlie Sheen, everything is explained in his new book "Apocalypse........ME!! The Jaws of Life", Soon to be on the best seller list! Buy 10 books get the double secret decoder ring to translate all that Jasmine has said.
WINNING!!!
Old 03-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
gulflover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
I need a translator for this one!
You didn't read it right. Rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

So is it Sofia or Jasmin? I'm conFRused.........
Old 03-08-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
jasmin
Account Disabled

Default Winning

Winning Yup that's me in the avatar....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SHEEN-WINNING-CHICKS1 (2).jpg (71.0 KB, 141 views)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

.....yeah I get that part. But which one? In your above ramblings (almost sure your words but I see you've edited) you call yourself Sofia 2xs in the 3rd person......so I'm guessing Jasmin is your stage name/alternate ego/evil twin/ then, Sofia? Or just your trusty side-kick? Or was your mania in full swing and you were typing so fast you made a boo-boo? It happens to me all time....I get excited, go into overdrive.....forget where am I or who I am at that moment .....usually when I forget to take my meds. <--------(That was in no way flipant. Manic depressive disorder is no joke, just ask me ).......now that's when the confRusion really sets in........
Old 03-08-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Bi-Winning!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
jasmin
Account Disabled

Default WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
.....yeah I get that part. But which one? In your above ramblings (almost sure your words but I see you've edited) you call yourself Sofia 2xs in the 3rd person......so I'm guessing Jasmin is your stage name/alternate ego/evil twin/ then, Sofia? Or just your trusty side-kick? Or was your mania in full swing and you were typing so fast you made a boo-boo? It happens to me all time....I get excited, go into overdrive.....forget where am I or who I am at that moment .....usually when I forget to take my meds. <--------(That was in no way flipant. Manic depression disorder is no joke, just ask me ).......now that's when the confRusion really sets in........

I was just goofing off. So do you provide onehitta? What do you do? Let's chat about you. I mean it's not fair your so enthralled in me....I thinck you missed the boat on that one....Or your meds......Tell us about you.....Or take it as the silly thread it is and move on....

I wonder what criteria Charlie Sheen has for hiring the help. Like hiring a baby sitter or housekeeper? I wonder what his punch list is for hiring help....He claimed to have the "goddesses" at his service....
Old 03-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #11
jasmin
Account Disabled

Default I still

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko View Post
Bi-Winning!

have no idea what " bi-winning" is.......Is is like bi-sexual with a twist?
Old 03-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #12
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

And I still have no idea what the OP was about, but I do know drama starting up...don't go there.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:08 PM   #13
jasmin
Account Disabled

Yeah! What CC said! Don't make him use the Zenga Zenga on YOUR Bunga Bunga! I can personally attest to the fact it is no fun at all.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Me? Pfft! Girl you know me. Not much to tell really...... Yeah. No jet set life, party with celebrities or hookah/hooker fests with kings for me....I'm in no way as um...interesting as you. Even when I was 'around'. It was a question....that you still did'nt answer....it says in the last line of your original post to pm you with any questions??? should I have pm'd instead? Sorry ......and as for the mental illness.... I was mearly commiserating. You know my moto " 2 a day keeps the voices away" Words I live by....no, really. As far as it being a silly thread and you just goofing off.....so was I.....but....never can really tell with you, now can we? I was'nt sure if you had just gotten back from Cairo or Conroe! You are a legend. Even if in your own mind. Now, should I pm you my original question? Nah...nevermind.. you took all the fun out of it now. you're absoultely right....silly thread...moving on......Ta Ta

Oh. And if its not too much trouble can you get me Charlie Sheens autograph?
Old 03-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #15
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

please believe my bunga bunga is in no condition to handle any zenga zenga......from Chica Chica......or anyone else for that matter.

(cannot believe I just said/wrote that......)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women