Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2017, 01:58 PM   #151
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Two things...I have never admitted knowing about subcontractors workers immigration status.
So you NOW CLAIM you consulted an attorney ("legal counsel") to inquire about your responsibility/liability for subs on your jobs who hire illegals for some hypothetical reason .... or do you NEVER do walk-throughs on your jobs to determine the status of the work done and being done ... and notice the inordinate number of Spanish speaking/ NonEnglish speaking workers who appear "Latin American" ..... which is probable cause to believe they are in this country working .... ILLEGALLY!!!!! But since you don't give a shit ... it helps your "bottom line" ... you don't ask! Don't ask/Don't know! Rule of WTF!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 02:03 PM   #152
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So you NOW CLAIM you consulted an attorney ("legal counsel") to inquire about your responsibility/liability for subs on your jobs who hire illegals for some hypothetical reason .... or do you NEVER do walk-throughs on your jobs to determine the status of the work done and being done ... and notice the inordinate number of Spanish speaking/ NonEnglish speaking workers who appear "Latin American" ..... which is probable cause to believe they are in this country working .... ILLEGALLY!!!!! But since you don't give a shit ... it helps your "bottom line" ... you don't ask! Don't ask/Don't know! Rule of WTF!

Again no facts... just more supposition on your part are you a shitty attorney or prosecutor in your prior life?

The shitty part has stuck...i wouldn't hire you to handle a parking ticket.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:50 PM   #153
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
To which one did you move?
I didn't move to any county in Nevada. I know where three of the legal counties are in Nevada. Carson City, Reno and Elko have legal counties for "pay for play". Why take risks unless you have to ?

There was a guy who was college basketball analyst for CBS. He played at UNLV when they won the NCAA title. He also played for the New York Knicks. He made the mistake of using back page and got caught in an undercover sting by the Washington D.C. vice squad. Unfortunately for him he did not know how to screen and ended up getting fired from CBS.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:03 PM   #154
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
I didn't move to any county in Nevada. I know where three of the legal counties are in Nevada. Carson City, Reno and Elko have legal counties for "pay for play". Why take risks unless you have to ?

There was a guy who was college basketball analyst for CBS. He played at UNLV when they won the NCAA title. He also played for the New York Knicks. He made the mistake of using back page and got caught in an undercover sting by the Washington D.C. vice squad. Unfortunately for him he did not know how to screen and ended up getting fired from CBS.
James Worthy got busted one day the Rockets played LALakers. He didn't show up until half-time. That was in the late 80s? Today he'd probably get a 10 game suspension.

From one COBOL prgmr to another, just go down to the Mexican border towns or Monterrey. Heck isn't it legal in Canada? I could have remembered a bunch of ads while in Calgary.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:23 PM   #155
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You have boxed him in, he should just man up and admit it.

You lose, WTF!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:29 PM   #156
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
James Worthy got busted one day the Rockets played LALakers. He didn't show up until half-time. That was in the late 80s? Today he'd probably get a 10 game suspension.

From one COBOL prgmr to another, just go down to the Mexican border towns or Monterrey. Heck isn't it legal in Canada? I could have remembered a bunch of ads while in Calgary.

COBOL the language that will never die! i knew it well once upon a time. based on the work by the first person to find a computer "bug"

Admiral Grace Hopper.

COBOL was designed in 1959 by CODASYL and was partly based on previous programming language design work by Grace Hopper, commonly referred to as "the (grand)mother of COBOL"

that's Admiral Hopper for u civilians

the Y2K "bug" wasn't a bug at all .. it was the fault of IBM .. well sorta .. who actually listened to their customer base who when the IBM 360 mainframe came out .. wanted a way to run "old" code on it .. so IBM invented the concept of "Virtual Machine" .. where customers could run code from older environments under IBM 360 .. and thus they did!!! for decades ... until a little storage concept came back to haunt them all ... back then .. the single most expensive part of a modern computer system was storage .. today it's cheaper than dirt ..

but back then it was worth more than Gold.

so what did they do? they used abbreviated date stamping in the format dd/mm/yy where they truncated the full year to save storage. then ... 40 years later .. in part because of Virtual Machine ... it became a "Doomsday Fault" bahhaaaa ... NOT! all it did was make COBOL programmers worth big bucks to go in and update Working Storage definitions .. one of the best features of COBOL ... to update these old programs running under VM for decades without any updates .. to edit the Working Storage definitions to have the format of date stamps to dd/mm/yyyy .. not exactly a hard job but a critical one with Y2K approaching.

IBM invented VM but they never intended it to let customers run decades old programs ... for decades!! but they did and created a market where in the late 90's any COBOL hack could name his .. or her .. price to come in and update all that old code.

free market economy at work!!

bahjhhhaaaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:45 PM   #157
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

How the fuck did this thread go from Bill O'Reilly's firing to the Y2K bug???
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:47 PM   #158
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

people have a very bad habit of getting off topic here. lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:50 PM   #159
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
How the fuck did this thread go from Bill O'Reilly's firing to the Y2K bug???

ummmmm ... Kevin Bacon's six degrees of separation????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:42 PM   #160
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
ummmmm ... Kevin Bacon's six degrees of separation????

Thanks to Facebook, it's now only 3.5 degrees...

"The degree of separation, it turns out, is less than six. Last year, researchers at Facebook reported that the 1.59 billion people on its network were separated from one another by only about 3.5 people."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/t...tion-meme.html
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:43 AM   #161
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again no facts...
The "facts" have been provided by you! That's a problem with bullshitters like you, who shoot their mouths off at the drop of a hate: all one has to do is repeat back to you your own bullshit!

"Parking tickets"?

You mean you are too fucking dumb to know when you over park or are you too fucking broke trying to pay "Paul" to park in a lot or parking garage? Just ride the bus from now on and not worry about parking! It'll save you money.

You apparently need to save money.

WTF, you remind me of a rapid dog ... snapping and snarling at anything that moves!

Lying, threatening, ridiculing, marginalizing, fabricating ... you do it all!

You must be a genuinely miserable POS who is simply angry at the World.

What's wrong? ... does Trump make more money than you do?
Old 04-25-2017, 06:41 AM   #162
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The "facts" have been provided by you! That's a problem with bullshitters like you, who shoot their mouths off at the drop of a hate: all one has to do is repeat back to you your own bullshit!

You misspelled hat. You might need to slow up on making fun of others' typos. Oh wait, you are the biggest hypocrite in this forum.

You have provided no facts. Supposition is all you have provided.

I'm doing the exact same thing to you ... many on here have accused you of being affiliated with Law Enforcement. So you must be a Cop or snitch.

Yes. Trump makes more than you and I combined and then multiplied by 10 and he still makes more. What other useless fact are you going to use to divert from the fact that you are crying about me doing the exact same thing you have done for years.

You have yet to explain how me doing so.... is a bodily threat to you.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 06:46 AM   #163
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have provided no facts. Supposition is all you have provided.
When someone is as stupid as you are, no additional facts are necessary! Besides .... I don't have to "prove" shit to you!

As you have so frequently demonstrated "public opinion" matters!

First you claim "Everyone" thinks I am LE (including you!). Then you begin some rant about me being a lawyer.

Does "everyone" now think I am a lawyer? Which is it goofball?

You keep trying to out people. You should be permanently banned!

You're not only a menace to yourself, but anyone on Eccie.
Old 04-25-2017, 07:31 AM   #164
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
When someone is as stupid as you are, no additional facts are necessary! Besides .... I don't have to "prove" shit to you!

As you have so frequently demonstrated "public opinion" matters!

First you claim "Everyone" thinks I am LE (including you!). Then you begin some rant about me being a lawyer.

Does "everyone" now think I am a lawyer? Which is it goofball?

You keep trying to out people. You should be permanently banned!

You're not only a menace to yourself, but anyone on Eccie.

You can be both a former Cop and a Shithouse Lawyer

You sure offer up a whole lot of crappy legal advice.

So many folks have accused you of being affiliated with Law Enforcement and you offer up horrible legal advice and you think I'm a menace for stating the obvious!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 08:02 AM   #165
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

"Parking tickets"?

You mean you are too fucking dumb to know when you over park or are you too fucking broke trying to pay "Paul" to park in a lot or parking garage? Just ride the bus from now on and not worry about parking! It'll save you money.

You apparently need to save money.

WTF, you remind me of a rapid dog ... snapping and snarling at anything that moves!

Lying, threatening, ridiculing, marginalizing, fabricating ... you do it all!

You must be a genuinely miserable POS who is simply angry at the World.

" You must be a genuinely miserable POS who is simply angry at the World ". Most closet-dwelling swishy walkers are. Just ask HIS " boyfriend " Lubed Wide Ass. That why they both get along so well and share assup as their mentor for all things "gloryhole " and gay ! They are good for the gerbil breeders though !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women