Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2016, 07:06 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default WHITE HOUSE LOWERS THE BOOM --- 35 Russian Diplomats Expelled!!!

Trump Win Tainted: ‘It’s Hard To Imagine A Crisis Of Presidential Legitimacy More Extreme’…

With Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell welcoming the move, it would be politically difficult for Donald Trump to reverse it and would show as is expected that Trump is in bed with the Russians.

Let the decline of America begin as Putin lulls Trump to sleep and invades America as I predict. I think more should have been done as a challenge for Trump to try to undue. I find it hilarious that most Republicans are lauding Trump for wanting to normalize relations with Russia but bashed Obama for attempting to do the same thing with Cuba and Iran.

Quote:
President Barack Obama sanctioned Russian officials and entities on Thursday in response to Moscow’s reported hacking during the U.S. presidential election.

“All Americans should be alarmed by Russia’s actions,” the president said in a statement.

In addition to hitting two Russian intelligence agencies, three companies and four individual intelligence officers with sanctions banning them from travel and business with U.S. companies or individuals, Obama ordered 35 Russian operatives posted at diplomatic facilities in Washington and San Francisco to leave. The president asked the State Department to bar Russians from entering two Russian-owned compounds in Maryland and New York that were used to gather intelligence, according to his statement. And Obama’s Treasury Department barred U.S. business with two Russians accused of cyber-theft of money and data.

Obama left the door open for further action, including a potential cyberattack on Russia. “We will continue to take a variety of actions at a time and place of our choosing, some of which will not be publicized,” he stated.

If Russia is not deterred now, the Obama administration believes it will continue to interfere in U.S. elections, as well as elections in U.S.-friendly countries, officials told reporters in a call. One official described Russian government actions against U.S. diplomats posted in Russia as part of the country’s “flagrant violation of diplomatic norms.”
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:36 AM   #2
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And?
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:45 AM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
And?
I want to taste you RM

and you should be welcoming this news from Obama if you love you're country and a Patriot as you claim
Old 12-30-2016, 07:57 AM   #4
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

<<<Yawn>>>

Go pack your bags, thumb-sucker....Bill and Hillary will wait for you at the bus station.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:33 AM   #5
Rogue_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

This will force Trump's hand as he enters the White House. If Trump attempts to "normalize" relations with Russia, he will get considerable pushback from the "Russia Hawks" (Lindsey Graham and McCain come to mind). This will immediately expose the ugly rift in the GOP. This sounds like a political chess move on O's part.
Rogue_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 08:41 AM   #6
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent View Post
This will force Trump's hand as he enters the White House. If Trump attempts to "normalize" relations with Russia, he will get considerable pushback from the "Russia Hawks" (Lindsey Graham and McCain come to mind). This will immediately expose the ugly rift in the GOP. This sounds like a political chess move on O's part.

Absolutely it is. Obama has always been smarter than these idiots and he's done it in true Professorial type fashion. It's a big time move but it's not just a short term move it's one to ensure his legacy stays intact and like an idiot Trump WILL fall for the bait because of his arrogance. Obama has judged and played this brilliantly. It's exactly why Republican leadership has aligned with Obama on this because they know it's a brilliant move that you cannot fight against and win in the long term. True to form Trump will move to reverse the decision (playing into Obama's plan) and cause irreparable harm in the future. It's why so many right wingers hate him. He's literally been the smartest man in the room and you don't see that often in a POTUS. The anger and jealousy seethes within these clowns.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:51 AM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Putin retaliates by inviting American diplomats to a New Years party.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:34 AM   #8
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Obama has always been smarter than....
...and his little buddy was called Boo Boo, right....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:37 AM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Absolutely it is. Obama has always been smarter than these idiots and he's done it in true Professorial type fashion. It's a big time move but it's not just a short term move it's one to ensure his legacy stays intact and like an idiot Trump WILL fall for the bait because of his arrogance. Obama has judged and played this brilliantly. It's exactly why Republican leadership has aligned with Obama on this because they know it's a brilliant move that you cannot fight against and win in the long term. True to form Trump will move to reverse the decision (playing into Obama's plan) and cause irreparable harm in the future. It's why so many right wingers hate him. He's literally been the smartest man in the room and you don't see that often in a POTUS. The anger and jealousy seethes within these clowns.
If Odumbo and hildebeest were half as damn smart as you fantasize them to be, Sissy Chap, they'd have had better OPSEC and those emails would never have been hacked. you perennial jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:37 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

doesn't matter Obama calculated brilliantly and played the first domino and now Putin who could only sit and wait is now forced to make one of two losing moves Obama already calculated..... making moves to further puppeteer Mr. Trump. You guys really don't get it and never will. Trying to be a republican for 3 months may prove more challenging than I thought.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:39 AM   #11
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If Odumbo and hildebeest were half as damn smart as you fantasize them to be, Sissy Chap, they'd have had better OPSEC and those emails would never have been hacked. you perennial jackass.

Hey numnuts newsflash Hilary's emails are Hilary's emails. Not Obama's but I don't you expect you're smart enough to know this. Just another red neck hillbilly.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:42 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey numnuts newsflash Hilary's emails are Hilary's emails. Not Obama's but I don't you expect you're smart enough to know this. Just another red neck hillbilly.

So Odumbo wasn't the head of the dim-retard party -- including those associated with the DNC -- these past eight years, Sissy Chap? Never heard you admit that you jackass-in-charge was not in control, Sissy Chap. Maybe your lying ass was sincere when you claimed you were going to be a Republican, Sissy Chap.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:55 AM   #13
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

So Odumbo wasn't the head of the dim-retard party -- including those associated with the DNC -- these past eight years, Sissy Chap? Never heard you admit that you jackass-in-charge was not in control, Sissy Chap. Maybe your lying ass was sincere when you claimed you were going to be a Republican, Sissy Chap.
Sure Obama made a mistake I didn't say he was prefect in all things. He was head but I'm pretty sure most operational control was relinquished to the nominee (and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz) and those porous holes were only realized until later in the game. The only real mistake Obama made was not lowering the boom on Putin earlier and he likely didnt because Hilary was supposed to be a shoe-in regardless. See unlike you clowns I dont feel the need to excuse everything but Obama is a good man who saved this country from where we were 8 yrs ago and it's a fact you mentally lazy ass people can deny all you want but fail in doing so
Old 12-30-2016, 10:15 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure Obama made a mistake I didn't say he was prefect in all things. He was head but I'm pretty sure most operational control was relinquished to the nominee (and Debbie Wasserman-Shultz) and those porous holes were only realized until later in the game. The only real mistake Odumbo made was not lowering the boom on Putin earlier and he likely didnt because Hilary was supposed to be a shoe-in regardless. See unlike you clowns I dont feel the need to excuse everything but Obama is a good man who saved this country from where we were 8 yrs ago and it's a fact you mentally lazy ass people can deny all you want but fail in doing so
Odumbo fucked up because Odumbo is an naive, incompetent fuck-up, Sissy Chap. Odumbo didn't save shit, and Odumbo's legacy is the toilet circling the bowl, and you can bob for them apples all day long, Sissy Chap, but they're still going to smell like shit from now to eternity.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:18 AM   #15
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

For some reason I thinck that everything for you is more challenging than you thought.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women