Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default End of week drinks and birthday celebration for Kristi Love Friday 9 AUGUST in Killeen

Birthday celebration for Kristi Love Friday 9 AUGUST
Impromptu Friday drinks and Happy Birthday to Kristi Love!

Ok, some of you wanted to try this again. I am going to be having drinks Friday (9 August) afternoon at a local establishment with a couple of ladies and a gent or two.

Our own Kristi Love turns 20 this weekend (she will be an older woman then, Sword).

I will be with Kristi Love and Angel Cummings, around 4 pm Friday at a local place in Killeen. Looks like Knotty Man and Lil Tex are dropping by.

Anyone on ECCIE that wants to stop by, send me a PM or text for the location (or hit one of the ladies mentioned above)

Come by and have drink, say hi to someone new or just drop by to deliver birthday spanks or kisses.....(she does accept Victoria Secret gift cards... hint hint)

Merci will be mad she missed it. Don't be in that boat..... LOL.

No nametags, nothing awkward. You don't even need to tell anyone your handle. Will be sitting a couple of tables in a public place like friends and coworkers do, just hanging out.

It won't be hard to find us, because those ladies will be hard to miss. LOL

Looking forward to meeting some new faces!

Respectfully.

OldSarge

Disclaimer: This impromptu gathering is NOT sponsored or endorsed by ECCIE.
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Happy Birthday Kristi. I wish I could make it.
Somebody spank her for me.
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Now, see what you have done, Buckskin?

Keep those PMs and/or text messages coming.......
Old 08-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Jennatx
Austin Badgirl

User ID: 165862
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hello

I wanna come and play and be naughty
Jennatx is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #5
Whitegrlwaster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

I new to the area and this definitely seems like a great way to break some ice.
Whitegrlwaster is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitegrlwaster View Post
I new to the area and this definitely seems like a great way to break some ice.
lmao!
dude, i love your handle!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
Buckskin
Valued Poster

If I win $244,700,000 tonight, first round is on me! Maybe some nachos too.
Old 08-07-2013, 11:38 PM   #8
Guest062716
Account Disabled

You are a generous guy, Buck!
Old 08-08-2013, 06:11 AM   #9
Mazhushondhe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

I don't get off work until 6 on Friday . . . :-( Do you think you will still be hanging out then?
Mazhushondhe is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #10
qwik101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

if its at the strip club im in sarge...
qwik101 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:52 AM   #11
Guest062716
Account Disabled

No, not a strip club. The plan is to be at a public restaurant/bar in Killeen. Nothing like an Austin After Party, or anything over the top. We are not going to play or be naughty there.

The plan is to be there from about 4-8......

It is simply "Kristi's birthday party". Plain and simple. This is a public gathering and a family restaurant. Feel free to drop in and give Kristi a birthday kiss and meet some other people. We will simply look like a handful of people celebrating the weekend, a birthday and life in general.

There wont be enough of us to cause any suspicion or attention - no name tags or cover story needed. Just your good friend "OldSarge helping Kristi to celebrate the end of her teenage years with a couple of her hot friends. Nothing rowdy, no misbehaving, keep your hands and feet to yourself, as the kindergarten teacher used to say, lol.

We have done this before, with a smaller crowd, and it was very enjoyable. Just like coworkers or friends meeting at the place. Nothing drew attention to us (although this time, we will have some signs of a birthday party drawing some attention). Kristi will NOT be drinking alcohol and we will not be a "drunk and rowdy" crowd.

FWIW, Kristi recently moved here. Her car was stolen, along with her things. She finally has a place to live (as of Tuesday) but not much else in the way of belongings. A gift card to Target or Victoria Secret in any amount would be appreciated. Of course, you need not bring a gift. Just letting you know.

Merci said last night she "may" be back in time to make it.

Good opportunity to wish a pretty girl a happy birthday, to meet some new friends and unwind after the work week. We are not going to talk about the hobby. Introduce yourselves by your real first name or your handle or any "street name" you like.

I was a VERY public figure here for years, and recognizable by name or face to about 10% of the area at one point. My vehicle is very recognizable. NO ONE has ever guessed or said anything about me hanging out with any particular crowd at any point in the last 8 years I have done this.

If you are concerned about what to say if confronted, "who are they?" kind of thing. Simply say, that is Barry, or OldSarge (that is his biker handle - he doesn't ride anymore since his last accident), very popular guy, well connected here in the area. He is a fun guy and always has fun (and pretty friends), I HAD to go say hi to him....

Being at this birthday party will NOT connect me to the hobby. No one from my church, the political or military leadership or family will even look twice. My daughter may see me there and think "my dad is cool". I am not worried or concerned. (However, I do understand those concerns about 'being caught" - for my first few years in the hobby, I drove an hour away to play,) I am single now, and having a birthday party is not illegal, last time I checked. LOL.

Most of us, have not problem having a drink in public, just somehow the "idea" that there will be hobby people there is concerning to some. Let me ask you this, last time you were at (fill in the blank of a restaurant here) did you look around the room and try and find the "drug dealer' the "burglar", the "provider", the person that cheats on their taxes in the room? Right. As long as we look like we are simply having end of week drinks at a public place while celebrating a birthday, that is what it looks like to everyone else.

Again, not a "board event" nor "sponsored", just a diverse handful of people coming and going and mingling.

Off my soapbox for now.

Feel free to come and hang out for a few minutes of few hours. Say happy birthday to a sweetheart who could use your cheering, make a new friend or acquaintance along the way, if you want.

Looks like right now. about 6 ladies or so and 7 or 8 gents planning on dropping in at various times. Myself and 3 or 4 of the ladies will be there the whole time.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 08-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #12
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Alright already! I'll be there around 7!
(Without the $244,700,000 )
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 AM   #13
Lil' Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

REALLY sad face I didn't win....
Lil' Tex is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
CranksterCat
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'll be there after 4 to meet the Birthday girl Kristi and meet everyone else too. Im fairly new to the site so it will be a great way to meet new friends
CranksterCat is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #15
Guest040215
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I've been wanting an introduction to Angel, may I attend? I know I'm a newbie, but I'd like to make some introductions in a social setting. You seem like a good person to know, from a hobbyist perspective.
Guest040215 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women