Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Tampa/Orlando > Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando
Coed Discussions - Tampa/Orlando Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
FemiLove
VERIFIED ELITE COCKSUCKER

User ID: 362819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default COMPANY TEAM BUILDING GANGBANGS- ANY INTEREST WHEN YOUR COMPANY VISITS ORLANDO?

A good way to build team spirit is through a company gangbang or any hot group sexual fun. If there are guys and gals interested in a company team building gangbang or any group sexual pleasure, let me know. It is an excellent way to get to know your fellow workers both men and women. I know a lot of guys and gals visit Orlando and have a lot of company sponsored events. The addition of a company gangbang or just a small group of hot fun with a very naughty slut whore like me can greatly promote teamwork)))

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1999138

FemiLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:12 PM   #2
Rrichard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 36

The last team building event I went to was a paint ball battle. I would have much rather have shot my load at FemiLove than shot paint balls at my coworkers.
Rrichard is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #3
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Richard, this a great opportunity for both male and female coworkers to work together in a very erotic way to turn me on and let me turn them on. It requires taking turns and sharing my body fully)) I know Orlando gets a lot of company meetings so it is a very productive way to use time other than discussing company business. I go a lot to Dallas which also gets a lot of company meetings and will post there as well Richard so your company can take full advantage)
Old 03-12-2017, 05:20 PM   #4
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Including a lot of very very dirty talk between male and female coworkers and me will make both the team building and the sex much hotter. It is a unique opportunity))
Old 03-13-2017, 04:40 PM   #5
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do recommend no spouses unless you work in the company with your spouse. No sex between coworkers either!! This is all about having me take turns with each of you and you taking turns with me and everyone leaving fully satisfied))
Old 03-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #6
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do encourage the use of toys on both me and your fellow ream members)
While you probably won't be fucking team members of the opposite sex, using a dildo or vibrator will probably be appreciated!! If team members of the same sex want to play with each other, that is fine)) giving a team member a blowjob in this open setting can be appropriate)))))
Old 03-15-2017, 11:31 AM   #7
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

How can you NOT love this chick? lol
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #8
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know team members enjoy watching each other cum) if you are visiting Orlando with your company this is probably your only opportunity to watch each other and get an opportunity to taste and share the cum from both men and women. Most men have not tasted the cum from other men and most women have not had as much variety as they might. I am into sharing))))
Old 03-16-2017, 12:39 PM   #9
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If any companies will be in South Beach this weekend, I am very open for whatever you all have in mind) if you haven't tried it, doing an overnight all male, all female or mixed male and female team building session is always very hot) I know how to get you all fully involved with every inch of my body and yours) you need to be very openminded and comfortable being played with by both sexes))
Old 03-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #10
FemiLove

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do let everyone take pictures and videos in team building gangbangs and other company events so you will have a pics to enjoy when you are back home))
Old 04-02-2017, 07:37 PM   #11
jamiejo
LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

User ID: 39578
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
How can you NOT love this chick? lol
I'll tell you how... By not getting a response. Maybe she doesn't like hot Texas chicks.im not sure. But I know I've expressed my desire for her privately and publicly to avail. Yes, I do realize this was a rhetorical question but unfortunately I have an answer. Makes me sad.
jamiejo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women