Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35233
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #121
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
uhh I'm pretty dam sure a big part of why Dr. King talked all that peace shit is because he knew we didnt have the numbers to fight back and we still dont. When you're less than 13% of the population the only way to win is through coalitions with the majority. So he was smart in that sense. Personally I respect the work he did but I'm more of a Malcolm guy. By Any Means Necessary!!!
Which is why you feel the need to have 30-round clips in your shorts when you play basketball.....?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:03 PM   #122
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
I have never heard a white person quote Malcolm in my life..

Ignorant.
You need to go back and review my posts bro.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #123
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I know no white person that feels that way toward Robert or Malcolm. That's because racism is becoming more of a non issue.

Hate groups are dying off, its only a matter of time.
I dont hear white people spoutin off like I do some of these tards up in here.

I couldnt care less about black vs white to be honest. It is the extremes that perpetuate the madness of racial division, not the everyday folk.

But it is frustrating that I couldn't get an Obama phone when those were being handed out.
Old 08-19-2017, 03:19 PM   #124
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Can't be part of the future if you live in the past Nubian Princess, got news for you... all Ancient civilizations had slaves from the lands they conquered, most were white.
Quit your crying, get the fuck over it... you were never a slave fool.
Oh and Malcolm was murdered by blacks
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #125
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

He may not have been a slave... but our illustrious Senator Sheila Jackson Lee was.....

Speaking on the House floor, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee claimed she was once a slave.
“I stand here as a freed slave because this Congress came together.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, February 13, 2013

To the OP. See the main questions for staff area. Someone said all you have to do is buy something at 300 per quarter and you can have one.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #126
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You're "pretty dam sure" because you carefully studied and listened to what he had to say in his speeches ..... or was it because you read his mind while watching reruns of his speeches on TV?

Rev King was a preacher and a religious man. When listening to his comments and discussion (including his speeches) there was an air about him that reflected the feelings of a man that trusted God and believed in God and the general goodness of all Mankind. He was inclusive in his thinking. He was also a humble man in his demeanor, although some of us (not you it seems) became aware that he was flawed and had weaknesses like most humans. His general kindness and respect for ALL PEOPLE would have led him down the Religious path of persuading people to change through nonviolent activities ... in the spirit of

Fortunately, not all people have your mentality, if that's what it's called.
lol why you type all that silly sounding shit? Personally I've read 3 books on MLK's life learned very little by watching TV clips so you stop your projecting. lol

and I dont care that he trusted and believed in God. In the end that got him a bullet to the face. And what about all the slaves did God do anything about all their incessant suffering? I think not so you can keep your sky daddy out of this conversation. lol

yall dont get it. Blacks are reactionary. Reacting to white evil and oppression. If the bad whites would stop we wouldnt need revolutionary leaders and black panthers etc...but if nothing MLK's death taught me that even if you turn the other cheek the hateful whites will still shoot you in the face.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 04:19 PM   #127
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I know no white person that feels that way toward Robert or Malcolm. That's because racism is becoming more of a non issue.

Hate groups are dying off, its only a matter of time.
you're not qualified to make such statements and hate groups are increasing exponentially. We now have more hate groups and anti-government militias than at any other time in history. You are completely and thoroughly mis-informed. Google Southern Poverty Law Center stats on hate groups. I have maps of where these groups are so that I'm informed. ;-)
Old 08-19-2017, 04:27 PM   #128
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Which is why you feel the need to have 30-round clips in your shorts when you play basketball.....?
I carry at all times because I live a double edged sword. I hang around the hood at times cuz thats where my peeps at but I also never know when a god fearing white person decides that I dont deserve to be in a rich nrighborhood and decide to come for me so I'm ready at all times. My thing is I'm determined to take my would be murderer out as well if its my time. And if I cant die of old age / natural causes then dying by bullet is my next preference. Dying any other way is completely unacceptable to me. Most in my circle die because of bullets so its only fair. But I'm no easy clean you're gonna have to earn it. ;-)
Old 08-19-2017, 04:44 PM   #129
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Can't be part of the future if you live in the past Nubian Princess, got news for you... all Ancient civilizations had slaves from the lands they conquered, most were white.
Quit your crying, get the fuck over it... you were never a slave fool.
Oh and Malcolm was murdered by blacks
Malcolm being murdered by Farrakhan is not the point of the argument just as Martin being murdered by whites isnt the argument. The point is most white people typically the ones who dont care to educate themselves see Malcolm as terrorist / racist / or black trouble maker when in fact he was a rightoues activist and minister.

Malcolm never killed anyone and yet yall dont like him because he encouraged innocent people to fight back. If you dont like Malcolm then you must co-sign KKK tactics. If you dont like Malcolm then give up your guns and pursue the way of MLK. Are you willing to do that? I think not. Yall talking outta both sides of your mouth on this race thing.

Let me ask you if blacks were the KKK instead of whites and we went around raping your family members and hanging them from trees would it be wrong for a white revolutionary to stand up and say lets fight back?

it was meant as a rhetorical question so just think about it.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:47 PM   #130
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

now we are talking race my fave subject and wheelhouse. lol
Old 08-19-2017, 04:55 PM   #131
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You are wrong I don't hate Malcolm, I don't give two fucks about a guy who was dead before I was a year old.
I live in the present!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:01 PM   #132
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

This thread is turning out even better than I expected.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 PM   #133
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Trolls switching accounts when they get their asses handed to them lol
How long till NalgaSuckie cuckold ass shows up to provide back-up?
One loser with 3 different handles and still can't hang

Time to get back on topic..I'm surprised this forum talk is making bigots upset
I guess it makes sense why you're against its creation, if no one is here to read your hateful comments.. what's the point?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 05:05 PM   #134
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
You are wrong I don't hate Malcolm, I don't give two fucks about a guy who was dead before I was a year old.
I live in the present!
Sounds like this is an education issue for you. I think we should all care to learn from people in history who were freedom fighters, revolutionary's, and leaders for noble causes...and even the evil men such as Robert E Lee and others who sought to oppress. Especially if the causes they fought for still shape and affect the world we live in today.
Old 08-19-2017, 05:09 PM   #135
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Exactly my point. Most of us are here for pussy. This mofo wants to turn everything into either a racist or political focus (which he usually makes racist by the end of his limited-scope mindset).

I can see this going to the litterbox soon.

Speaking from the House Floor, Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee had interesting questions about Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.

“Why do we have the capacity, uh, to dismantle the transponders? Why wasn't the emergency call already in place that it automatically signals when a aircraft goes off its, uh, discerned or destinated, uh, destiny, uh and destination, uh, as relates to, uh, its flight pattern. Why does it have to be done manually?”
Sheila Jackson Lee, March 2014

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women