Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
Exotic Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Truly Disappointed....

This is really a plea for more discretion. I have run into some real issues lately and am not sure how to deal with them. I have tried to stay off the boards to avoid any and all drama. I am here to have fun and do not look for trouble. However, this "look the other way" approach is not solving the issue either.

Anyone who has seen me recently knows that my incall was burglarized. Seemingly by someone who had been there before. I have had several other issues that I have kept to myself and do not wish to discuss on such a forum. But have really tried to ignore the problem.

However, now I have recently been shown evidence that someone is blatently bragging that SHE is going to ruin me because she is recruiting hobbyists to help damage my reputation. Been in the hobby long enough to have had my dealings with bitter people, hopefully my reputation speaks for itself. If gentlemen wish to trade digs at me in return for a freebie from her, that is their choice. I can choose not to see them again. What really concerns me is the amount of information this person has about me.

The proof that I was shown had details that could have only come from gentlemen that I have seen. This is really disgusting. I am not sure if these details were given knowingly to harm me or if this person is managing to elicit the information under false pretenses. I certainly hope it is the latter. But in any case, I beg you. Please do not share information about providers, either to other providers or to other members that you do not know to be credible. Not sure if this will be applicable to me, because this experience has made me seriously consider retiring. But the same consideration should be given to any provider that you see. I have met so many wonderful men and women in the hobby, had so many amazing experiences! Hate to have such a low, mean-spirited person taint my credibility.

To those that have chosen not to participate in this ugly campaign against me and have instead given me fair notice, thank you so much! I know that there are WAY more good guys out there than those who will stab you in the back for a free time. I have truly been treated like a princess by the majority and appreciate the support you have shown me. I appreciate all of you!!
Exotic Jade is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
houston.alexxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

It's unfortunate when drama is thrown upon you. So many of us are in this hobby in an attempt to avoid the drama altogether. I hope this all gets resolved amicably.
houston.alexxx is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:30 AM   #3
cgglider
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I saw you somewhat recently, and I stated that you were wonderful and all class. I hope you make it through this.
cgglider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women