Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2020, 03:07 PM   #61
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Interesting information. Were there any restrictions as to using machines that may have been within 6 feet of each other?
There wasn't any signs designating that specifically but there wasn't that many people there when I went, people were space naturally anyway. They did have a little notation on the front door stating things such as Social Distancing, wipe down equipment before and after use, wash hands before and after workout. They had bottles of sanitizer all over with paper towels. I didn't wear a mask and nobody else did either. I wouldn't recommend one for a workout. I don't see the advantage of a mask anyway and either do most Doctors.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:09 PM   #62
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
this is the physical twin to Lucas McCain's "I have 3 advanced degrees", LOL..

you slipped yours in more deftly, so congratulations there
Technically I have never claimed to have 3 "advanced degrees". I only have 2 graduate degrees. I hardly consider my undergrad degree to be "advanced". I actually consider it just to be a very expensive high school diploma I earned in very cold weather in the Northeast like I was at boarding school at a really weird place in a small state. I was used to Cali and Texas and not that freezing shit when I was a kid and had to adapt to a different everything and forget about what was the norm for me. I didn't really care. I can adapt to most anything. I've always been able to do so. It was hardly a challenge for me.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 03:24 PM   #63
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
There wasn't any signs designating that specifically but there wasn't that many people there when I went, people were space naturally anyway. They did have a little notation on the front door stating things such as Social Distancing, wipe down equipment before and after use, wash hands before and after workout. They had bottles of sanitizer all over with paper towels. I didn't wear a mask and nobody else did either. I wouldn't recommend one for a workout. I don't see the advantage of a mask anyway and either do most Doctors.
Thank you.

I agree it would be tough to work out with a mask on.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 05:14 PM   #64
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you.

It wasn't that big of a deal for me. I've always been adamant about wiping down equipment and putting bars and plates away when I am through with them. Wearing a mask would be annoying considering the amount of oxygen one expels under workout conditions a mask would be a great hindrance in my opinion. I went a Gun show today and they required a mask upon entrance. It wasn't a big deal so I complied it's not worth arguing about it.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:38 PM   #65
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I was actually not allowed in a convenience store today because I was not wearing a mask. They have a really good taqueria in there and I just wanted some beef fajitas. I guess I can forget about eating at that place anytime soon because I don't plan on ever wearing a mask.
Old 05-17-2020, 07:45 PM   #66
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thank you.

One of my gym owners said "You can wear a mask if you like but don't expect me to administer CPR after you pass out on the treadmill."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 07:50 PM   #67
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's Sunday. God is with us.
Amen. But I'm not ready to drink from the communion cup just yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I was actually not allowed in a convenience store today because I was not wearing a mask. They have a really good taqueria in there and I just wanted some beef fajitas. I guess I can forget about eating at that place anytime soon because I don't plan on ever wearing a mask.
I leave good tips and people are too scared to kick me out.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:08 PM   #68
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I leave big tips as well, but the sign was pretty clear that they did not want careless people like me in there. I'm sure they would have let me in but out of respect, I didn't even bother. It simply wasn't worth a disagreement to me. It was just food and no big deal.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:41 PM   #69
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Amen. But I'm not ready to drink from the communion cup just yet.

I leave good tips and people are too scared to kick me out.
Hahahaha, you're so full of shit.
Old 05-17-2020, 08:50 PM   #70
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
One of my gym owners said "You can wear a mask if you like but don't expect me to administer CPR after you pass out on the treadmill."

i'm sure there is a clause in any gym agreement they aren't responsible not matter what happens to you inside.

these days most emergency medical people recommend only chest compression until an EMT gets there.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:59 PM   #71
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i'm sure there is a clause in any gym agreement they aren't responsible not matter what happens to you inside.

these days most emergency medical people recommend only chest compression until an EMT gets there.
I would wear a mask in the Gym if I could rub it on some hot chick's pussy first, lol.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:26 PM   #72
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I've spent a lot of money at that place over the years. You can't beat their very overpriced breakfast tacos. They would have let me in because they know me and it's a family business.

But if they don't want people like me in there, I have no problem with that and I don't remotely blame them. I respect it and I look forward to the day I'm welcomed back again and there are definitely no hard feelings on my end. I don't hold grudges. I know I'm being irrational and carefree. I don't blame establishments for not wanting people like me around during these dangerous times.

I care about 3 things in this world - family, friends and money. I could give a shit about being looked down upon and excluded because I don't fit their safety protocol during this current crazy world. I'll do what I want and if you don't like it, I'll just find someone else who wants my money. Fuck if I care either way.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:36 PM   #73
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Hahahaha, you're so full of shit.
Follow me around. This weekend I wasn't wearing a mask and two places people who wearing we're said it's OK for me to come in. Both places people didn't say shit. Another place didn't try to enforce.

Or is this this a tip comment "Levi"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

Maybe. I've read articles that mouth to mouth isn't effective either but this gym owner likely gets dozens of requests from his female members for it.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:32 PM   #74
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I think Texas opened too soon. How do I know --- just plain ole common sense. And I always wear a mask going outside.
Good for you Ellen. If most people would wear masks this virus would burn itself out.

I would like to have seen Abbott leave more discretion up to the localities. If you've got a spike in infections occurring in a neighborhood, then it would pay to be more cautious there than allowed by the state standards. And there are undoubtedly places in Texas that would be OK with less regulation provided people use common sense.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:41 PM   #75
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin3 View Post
Depends completely on the mask. In medicine, the original concept of wearing a mask was to protect us. We’re not the sick ones. Over the years it’s become twisted even though there’s not one valid study that supports the current position(protecting the patient). It’s a Nursing thing. Great at giving care. Valid research...not as much.
??? Not sure I understand this. There's lots of valid research showing masks help prevent spread of the new coronavirus. The only I've seen that indicates it doesn't was where some Koreans coughed 7 inches through a mask into a Petri dish, and the virus showed up in the petri dish. That wasn't very convincing.

Here are some more thoughts,

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...0&postcount=33

And some references,

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...8&postcount=28
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women