Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47447
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Monk Rasputin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Lola, Monk’s Sweet Submissive

A mutual friend introduced us. Lola lives in Dallas, and I travel there intermittently. My earlier same-day trips have now become two days long. “Lola, Lola, Lola.” Her name is my mantra as I get nearer to Dallas.

Lola likes to play on the dark side, closer and closer to the edge of the playground. These photos (very highly edited… for Lola’s sake) will give you an idea of how much she enjoys the demimonde.

Lola likes being bound and likes being suspended. I blindfold her, tease her with the point of a sterling silver letter opener, flog her. In silence. It arouses us both.

One time I wrapped her in bondage tape and blindfolded her. Loops of tape circled her breasts. Her arms were taped behind her. I wrapped her hips, her thighs, her legs, her ankles. I lowered her to the bed and teased her with drops of water from melting ice cubes. Each drop made her shudder.

I cut the tape from her thighs and legs and spread them apart. Her thighs were twitching involuntarily as I pushed into her and slowly fucked my beautiful submissive Lola.

We used the St. Andrew’s Cross one time. I had my way with her hanging on the cross, teasing her body, tasting her salty sweetness, enjoying her juices. “Leave it here,” she asked. “I want us to use it again. I like the way the hard wood feels on my body.”

Lola likes to surprise me. Once she met me at the door wearing a dog collar. And stiletto heels. That’s all. Oh... and a big smile.

Our relationship is built on trust and mutual respect. Being with her is easy and comfortable. I’m very fond of her, and her willingness to explore the edges of her sensuality makes her very appealing. Thanks, my sweet Lola.

Monk
Monk Rasputin is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Way to go Monk! Kink is a very intense and exciting pathway to explore........Enjoy your sub as I enjoy mine. With trust one is able to surrender to all the pleasures of our mind and body, that our RL keeps hidden and suppressed. Have Fun!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #3
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

My current ATF loves to be dominated. We used bondage tape not too long ago. Have you ever told her she wasn't allowed to cum until you said she could? I did that with the ATF last week and it was hot.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Paquito
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Monk,

Your ability to find willing participants to your kinky ideas amazes me. You and Lola rock.

Play safe!
Paquito is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #5
justme
Gaining Momentum

Nice looking ass! I would love to see her bend over begging to get fucked and spanked.
justme is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
regman_d
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Monk,

Lola sounds like a joy to be with. And bondage tape is a GREAT addition to the toy box!

Enjoy life! Its all there is.

R
regman_d is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women