Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2022, 11:40 PM   #1
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Fluffy aka Gabriel Iglesias and other comedians. Are they funny?

Got some comedians I kinda wanna see live on stage. And some I’m sorta not sold upon as much.

Does anyone know if Gabriel Iglesias aka fluffy is funny and worth going to see?

I kinda wanna see Whitney Cummings this Saturday or Nikki glazer thursday. But I feel as though they might not be worth going to see. And might only be funny enough in small doses. Whitney voice in large doses starts to get annoying a bit.

Chelsea Handler is coming in may. I wouldn’t feel compromised buying her tickets. As I would the above ladies.

I saw Dave chappelle and Joe rogan here a few months ago and it was nice. Highly enjoyed it. But it set a very high bar for me. The undercard comedians were great also and they all had new fresh material. It’s was worth locking a cell phone up for which they did. Undercard was ashy Larry, Jeff Ross, Tom segura.

I saw Mike Epps tour recently here as well. Sommore (the host but she had a tight 45 min set) and Lavell Crawford basically carried the show and did very well. Tony Rock was decent, but could have been better. Gary Owen I consider funny but he really took the night off when he came to New Orleans. And well…..Mike Epps is better served in movies than he is standup. He was the headliner and people were leaving. He got less pops than others. He need new material. Love his antics. But for him to be the headliner it was a let down.

Well anyway if anyone has good info on comedians coming to town most might not know about try to add something here. Be curious to know if there’s somebody worth seeing most wouldn’t assume.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 09:02 PM   #2
runkle
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I havent seen him in person, but ive seen several of fluffy's standup on netflix and the like. I thought he was funny.
runkle is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2022, 10:45 AM   #3
CapMotorboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Josh Wolf is absolutely hilarious. Also check out Bert Kreisher
CapMotorboat is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2022, 10:04 AM   #4
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Whitney cummings was ok. Decent set. Very organized and on time. I saw her recently at the orpheum. You couldn’t buy food in there. Just liqour which I wasn’t too keen on.

Going to see Nikki glazer in a few days. Hoping she’s as funny as she is in her specials. Reviews in other cities have said otherwise. I’m eating dinner before I attend it. Just in case these venues don’t have food. Don’t know if that’s a common theme seeing comedians. I need a snack or something. Might mix it all together if the dinner date is more interesting. Anyone know if she’s funny live? The reviews are kinda mixed. I like the fact her comedy is a bit brash and shocking.
Old 04-24-2022, 07:26 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapMotorboat View Post
Josh Wolf is absolutely hilarious. Also check out Bert Kreisher
Gonna see Bert on your word.

I saw Nikki glazer. She kinda sucked. She’s better on her specials in person not as good.

Fluffy I saw last night rocked it. His undercard comedians were only so so though. Fluffy had some good stories. Show was 3 hours and two hours in he said the show was over. Very few people left and he did extra time. Stuff was epic and it was a good night.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women