Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2011, 12:01 PM   #76
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
I seem to remember a certain woman practically running out the door forgetting her pumps in the process. or
Yeah, I can imagine how spending 40 minutes with some guys is as stressful as spending 4 hours with others.

pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #77
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Yeah, I can imagine how spending 40 minutes with some guys is as stressful as spending 4 hours with others.

Or, just 5.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #78
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
dp usually means "double post" or "deleted post." Or (here we go kids):
Double Penetration
Dumb People
Dining Proposition
Dead Person
or _ _ _ _ _ _
you got it :-)) choose the one that suits you the best
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #79
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Or, just 5.
Please note that that was not directed at you. Or at least, it didn't appear to be.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #80
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Please note that that was not directed at you. Or at least, it didn't appear to be.
So noted. My response was directed at me.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #81
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Nina and China on this one.. but of course

Now I'd totally let Charlestudor and Wakeup stay 2hours over just to prove a point.
I imagine they'll stop picking on me if I were to fuck their brains out. lol!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #82
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

@ Naomi4U: Welcome back. I like the new Avatar.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #83
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Thank you.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #84
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Otra vez? Who watches the clock? I don’t even have a clock anywhere in my hideaway and my phone is turned on silent. The way you know it’s over is when it’s over because it’s organic. It’s supposed to be fun! I don’t like to be rushed. That’s how I know my gentlemen friends don’t like to be rushed either. Come down to Houston, we’ll show you………….
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:29 PM   #85
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I like the new Avatar.
Me, too! But Olivia we don't see as much of you in your avatar.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #86
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Me too!! Very Sexy!
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:13 PM   #87
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I imagine they'll stop picking on me if I were to fuck their brains out. lol!
Too late.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #88
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Me, too! But Olivia we don't see as much of you in your avatar.
Ohhh, just wait! I did a photo shoot last weekend.................I don't even have a teaser yet from my photographers, but I will soon .
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:53 PM   #89
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by China Doll View Post
I can say from personal experience is that one way to turn a lady who is not a clock-watcher (like me) into a clock-watcher is to repeatedly stay well past your time.
As was often the case with China, she gently provided me some extremely valuable tutelage on the ins and outs (pun recognized after word choice and left in anyway - mea culpa!) of hobbyist etiquette. I can attest that China is definitely not a clock watcher. The fact that she is so gracious with her time, however, made me more conscious of it over the course of our visits. On our 2nd visit, we had some extensive post carnal conversation and actually ran over by 45 minutes (while I knew we were running over, I had no idea that is was that long until I got to my car)...I shared my chagrin with China that I had overstayed, but she assured me she was aware of the time and would have shoo'd me out if it was a problem. Just the same, I was far more aware of the time after that, and while never rushed, I was a lot more diligent about keeping an eye on the the clock and not overstaying my welcome.

In one case, China told me ahead of time that the available window of time I was trying to schedule was quite limited and the hour we had was the only free time to see her. As it turned out, through a combination of delays and sluggish traffic, I was 45 mins late for our appt (karma?...could be, lol!).

Since I couldn't be there in person, China and i had a lovely conversation over the phone as I crawled through traffic...and it's fair to say that conversation with China is in many ways as delightful as the less cerebral interaction...suffice to say that I've rarely had a more enjoyable 15 minutes...ever! Had her schedule been more open that afternoon, I suspect we would have probably just extended the hour, but I had no qualms about providing the agreed upon donation and enjoying both the conversation and the recognition that quickies can be a lot of fun too!
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:00 AM   #90
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
As was often the case with China, she gently provided me some extremely valuable tutelage on the ins and outs (pun recognized after word choice and left in anyway - mea culpa!) of hobbyist etiquette. I can attest that China is definitely not a clock watcher. The fact that she is so gracious with her time, however, made me more conscious of it over the course of our visits. On our 2nd visit, we had some extensive post carnal conversation and actually ran over by 45 minutes (while I knew we were running over, I had no idea that is was that long until I got to my car)...I shared my chagrin with China that I had overstayed, but she assured me she was aware of the time and would have shoo'd me out if it was a problem. Just the same, I was far more aware of the time after that, and while never rushed, I was a lot more diligent about keeping an eye on the the clock and not overstaying my welcome.

In one case, China told me ahead of time that the available window of time I was trying to schedule was quite limited and the hour we had was the only free time to see her. As it turned out, through a combination of delays and sluggish traffic, I was 45 mins late for our appt (karma?...could be, lol!).

Since I couldn't be there in person, China and i had a lovely conversation over the phone as I crawled through traffic...and it's fair to say that conversation with China is in many ways as delightful as the less cerebral interaction...suffice to say that I've rarely had a more enjoyable 15 minutes...ever! Had her schedule been more open that afternoon, I suspect we would have probably just extended the hour, but I had no qualms about providing the agreed upon donation and enjoying both the conversation and the recognition that quickies can be a lot of fun too!
What a lovely post!

Camille xx
Camille is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women