Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #166
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I know what I posted--and you know that I do it because it is so amazingly simple to get you to bite on almost anything.

Anyway, I'm just helping you out. Every time I goad you into posting it gets you closer to your next milestone: 15,000 is just around the corner! But somehow I really doubt you will give proper acknowledgement to those who helped you get there.

oLD-Trollop, did I spell it right? not capitalizing the "o"...

Old 02-05-2015, 06:44 PM   #167
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I know what I posted--and you know that I do it because it is so amazingly simple to get you to bite on almost anything.

Anyway, I'm just helping you out. Every time I goad you into posting it gets you closer to your next milestone: 15,000 is just around the corner! But somehow I really doubt you will give proper acknowledgement to those who helped you get there.
Your notion that such replies to your jackass insults reflects some kind of a 'fault' isn't near as significant as your pathetic, trollish inability to restrain yourself from making such comments in the first place, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you've been stalking my post count for almost three years now.

Old 02-05-2015, 06:59 PM   #168
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your notion that such replies to your jackass insults reflects some kind of a 'fault' isn't near as significant as your pathetic, trollish inability to restrain yourself from making such comments in the first place, Old-THUMPER.

BTW, Old-THUMPER, you've been stalking my post count for almost three years now.

More lies and deception by IB.

I never used the word "fault" nor really implied it. No, it is more a case of my uncanny ability to predict what you will do. OK, so it's not very uncanny, a simpleton could predict your reaction most the time.

As to "stalking your post count", what does that even mean? How does one "stalk" a number? Anyone?

If what you mean was I notice how many posts you have, why yes. If you haven't figured it out that number is right there on every post you make--and since you make so many of them it is hard not to notice.

But no, I am not "stalking your post count", I am in awe that anyone can post so often and yet say so little.

As to restraining from making dumb comments, let me ask a simple pair of questions:

--How many posts do I have in this forum?
--How many do you have?

That will tell you who is leading in the dumb post count category.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:01 PM   #169
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
oLD-Trollop, did I spell it right? not capitalizing the "o"...
How cute! What an insightful comment IIFFy! You should be proud of yourself!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:11 PM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
More lies and deception by IB.

I never used the word "fault" nor really implied it. No, it is more a case of my uncanny ability to predict what you will do. OK, so it's not very uncanny, a simpleton could predict your reaction most the time.

As to "stalking your post count", what does that even mean? How does one "stalk" a number? Anyone?

If what you mean was I notice how many posts you have, why yes. If you haven't figured it out that number is right there on every post you make--and since you make so many of them it is hard not to notice.

But no, I am not "stalking your post count", I am in awe that anyone can post so often and yet say so little.

As to restraining from making dumb comments, let me ask a simple pair of questions:

--How many posts do I have in this forum?
--How many do you have?

That will tell you who is leading in the dumb post count category.
You're a lying, trollish jackass, Old-THUMPER. The real question, Old-THUMPER, is how many times have you initiated these exchanges with an out-of-the-blue insult. Or, why is it you never compare your post count with your two favorite butt-buddies or the other half-dozen posters in this forum who have a higher post count, Old-THUMPER?

ANSWER: You're a fucking trollish stalker, Old-THUMPER!

For the better part of three years you've been stalking and enumerating my posts, Old-THUMPER. THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! You're a sick, trollish SOB, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:26 PM   #171
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lying, trollish jackass, Old-THUMPER. The real question, Old-THUMPER, is how many times have you initiated these exchanges with an out-of-the-blue insult.
I personally have zero interest in doing the research (you just aren't worth the effort it would take), but do you REALLY want someone to compare how many insults I have hurled on here compared to YOU?!?!? Wow, if someone is bored that might be very interesting. I suspect you post more insults per post than anyone, and since you have soooooooo many more posts than little old me, well I think we all know how that would turn out, don't we?

Or, why is it you never compare your post count with your two favorite butt-buddies or the other half-dozen posters in this forum who have a higher post count, Old-THUMPER?
It is a very simple answer: that doesn't interest me. If you would like to, go right ahead. It's a free country. Do your own leg work.

ANSWER: You're a fucking trollish stalker, Old-THUMPER!
Tell me, how does that logically follow from what came before it? (HINT: It doesn't)

For the better part of three years you've been stalking and enumerating my posts, Old-THUMPER. THREE FUCKING YEARS!!! You're a sick, trollish SOB, Old-THUMPER.
So? The most voluminous attack dog on here is so thin skinned he can't stand someone pointing out how often he does it?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:45 PM   #172
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
How cute! What an insightful comment IIFFy! You should be proud of yourself!

You got to admit oLD-Trollop, it was funny when you did not know the proper abbreviation for the DOD... Mr know it all oLD-Trollop.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #173
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Nice meltdown, IBIdiot.

CJOHNNY54's gotta be loving this!
Old 02-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #174
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So it WAS you who FU CC, IB!
Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 PM   #175
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So? The most voluminous attack dog on here is so thin skinned he can't stand someone pointing out how often he does it?
Just pointing out to you what a pathetic, POS troll you are, Old-THUMPER. On the one hand you declaim the posts as having no substance; yet, your pathetic trollish ass has made it your number one goal in life to stalk those posts on a SHMB and enumerate their number on a regular basis, Old-THUMPER. What an illustrious goal you have set for yourself these past three years, Old-THUMPER. You really are a pathetic, stalking, POS troll, Old-THUMPER.

The real question remains, Old-THUMPER, is how many times has YOUR trollish, stalking ass initiated these exchanges with an out-of-the-blue insult. Or, why is it you never compare your post count with your two favorite butt-buddies or the other half-dozen posters in this forum who have a higher post count, Old-THUMPER?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Nice meltdown, IBIdiot.

CJOHNNY54's gotta be loving this!
Hey, Old-THUMPER, so your dumb-trollish-stalking-ass thinks that the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's posts are always substantive, truthful and sincere and all cute and cuddly? Why don't you stalk the post number of your butt-buddy: the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Old-THUMPER? Get a life of you own, you pathetic, stalking, POS troll.

Quote:
Here's another of the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's *substantive posts* for you to revere, Old-THUMPER. Aren't you impressed with the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post count, Old-THUMPER?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:05 PM   #176
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
No it was you, you multi-handle shit eater.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:07 PM   #177
Old-T
Valued Poster

You're starting to hit your stride tonight! That's a decent rant for you.

Unlike you, I have some real work to do tonight, but I have time for a quick comment: you don't read very well, do you?

I told you why I don't pay attention to other people's post cout--because I choose not to. Very simple. Even you could understand that if you try (IIFFy i'm not so sure about).

And where do you think you ever saw me say that Yssup's posts are all deep and thoughtful? No, he has some absurd posts and some jabbing ones. So? Most of what I see he throws his barbs at folks on here--peoplewho can fight back. Too many of yours are just supporting hate and anger. Remember your long set of diatribes supporting slavery? That sick mindset by you on many topics is why I find simple pleasure in tormenting you when you say something onerous. Comprehend now?

Quote:
Just pointing out to you what a pathetic, POS troll you are, Old-THUMPER. On the one hand you declaim the posts as having no substance; yet, your pathetic trollish ass has made it your number one goal in life to stalk those posts on a SHMB and enumerate their number on a regular basis, Old-THUMPER. What an illustrious goal you have set for yourself these past three years, Old-THUMPER. You really are a pathetic, stalking, POS troll, Old-THUMPER.

The real question remains, Old-THUMPER, is how many times has YOUR trollish, stalking ass initiated these exchanges with an out-of-the-blue insult. Or, why is it you never compare your post count with your two favorite butt-buddies or the other half-dozen posters in this forum who have a higher post count, Old-THUMPER?

Hey, Old-THUMPER, so your dumb-trollish-stalking-ass thinks that the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's posts are always substantive, truthful and sincere and all cute and cuddly? Why don't you stalk the post number of your butt-buddy: the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Old-THUMPER? Get a life of you own, you pathetic, stalking, POS troll.

Here's another of the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's *substantive posts* for you to revere, Old-THUMPER. Aren't you impressed with the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's post count, Old-THUMPER?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:16 PM   #178
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're starting to hit your stride tonight! That's a decent rant for you.

Unlike you, I have some real work to do tonight, but I have time for a quick comment: you don't read very well, do you?

I told you why I don't pay attention to other people's post cout--because I choose not to. Very simple. Even you could understand that if you try (IIFFy i'm not so sure about).

And where do you think you ever saw me say that Yssup's posts are all deep and thoughtful? No, he has some absurd posts and some jabbing ones. So? Most of what I see he throws his barbs at folks on here--peoplewho can fight back. Too many of yours are just supporting hate and anger. Remember your long set of diatribes supporting slavery? That sick mindset by you on many topics is why I find simple pleasure in tormenting you when you say something onerous. Comprehend now?

You're a fucking lying, retard, Old-THUMPER. What's 'one night' compared with your pathetic and trollish stalking habit that you've engaged in for three years, Old-THUMPER. You're a real POS, trollish stalker, Old-THUMPER. What a fucking magnificent acheivement, Old-THUMPER. You come into a forum on a SHMB and track post counts to get your fucking jollies, Old-THUMPER. There can't be a more pathetic, stalking, POS troll than you, Old-THUMPER.

Again, Old-THUMPER, how many times has YOUR trollish, stalking ass initiated these exchanges with an out-of-the-blue insult. What's with your freakish and unnatural fixation, Old-THUMPER? And, why is it you never compare your post count with your two favorite butt-buddies or the other half-dozen posters in this forum who have a higher post count, Old-THUMPER?
Old 02-05-2015, 09:28 PM   #179
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
No it was you, you multi-handle shit eater.
Old 02-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #180
Old-T
Valued Poster

IB, you want to know how many times something happened? Try counting. If you remember how.

Want to compare post counts? Go right ahead. No one is stopping you.

Want to melt down in public? Have at it. (Oops! Too late, you already did in your last post, didn't you.)

Hey, look on the bright side: when you reply to this one you will have 20 or less to go!

Go, IB, go! The night is young!!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women