Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35190
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2019, 10:29 PM   #1
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48
Default Managed Provider vs. Independent Provider

Curious, What are your thoughts?
Baconman is online now   Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:36 PM   #2
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Das Ficker is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 10:45 PM   #3
Baconman
Valued Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Either, who gives a fuck
Your money, I don't give a fuck. My money, I want to be with an independent provider.
Old 03-16-2019, 07:49 AM   #4
m.x.oz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Your money, I don't give a fuck. My money, I want to be with an independent provider.
I do agree.

If he wants to devalue their actual worth, more power to him. I guess some are just enthralled with the management idea and worship them. The smarter providers are trading off management for a personal Web Page. I'm happy that 100% my money goes towards their benefit, not a 3rd party. I don't understand someone would pay a "tax" when they don't have to.

Never ending discussion on here. I came here originally to make informed decisions on my choices. If there is management here (not saying there is, not saying there isn't), I'd rather have better transparency/honesty so I could make smart decisions. I'd ask the same for us clients too in the reviews.

I'll sit back and watch it play out then wait for the rinse and repeat, don't see anything changing. Frustrating, really.
m.x.oz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:00 AM   #5
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

I find it crazy that a provider can't manage herself. The thought of some bum taking from me because I'm a dumb ass isn't a good look on me. NOW some women need the encouragement or whatever, just makes me wonder are you here by choice? FOR ME I ENJOY the art of passion so I dont need a cheerleader or managment I am my own boss DONT NEED A SHADOW. PLUS you cant tell on yourself.
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 09:08 AM   #6
Baconman
Valued Poster

Thank you Oz and Isabella for your comments. I agree 100%.
Old 03-16-2019, 10:14 AM   #7
Tx Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Id be all for a cathouse,go in pick youre choice and move on..
Tx Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #8
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In a perfect world all women would be independent. Some managed and independent providers tend to be a lil reserved. Session seems routine, scripted and boring. Perhaps chemistry. I am basically looking for a provider that loves to "back dat ass up"!
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #9
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
Thank you Oz and Isabella for your comments. I agree 100%.
+1. It’s sad and disheartening to me that so many women are taken advantage of and abused by these predators, when they could be utilizing their own profits to build a life and a future for themselves. I personally don’t understand the appeal... what inspires them to sign up to begin with, and what keeps them there. There are substantial personal sacrifices that come with being a provider. Why make those sacrifices for the financial gain of a parasite? It’s baffling.

It’s good to see that many clients shop with a conscience and do care where their money goes. Enabling managers to take advantage of these ladies by patronizing their business makes the client to blame as much as the pimps themselves. Pimps wouldn’t be able to succeed in the hobby if they didn’t have a receptive audience.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:19 PM   #10
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree shop safety
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #11
arealone
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Leeches are only good for fishing.
arealone is online now   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:33 PM   #12
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Guy View Post
Id be all for a cathouse,go in pick youre choice and move on..

It would be managed and someone would bitch about it.
Old 03-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #13
Das Ficker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.x.oz View Post
I do agree.

If he wants to devalue their actual worth, more power to him. I guess some are just enthralled with the management idea and worship them. The smarter providers are trading off management for a personal Web Page. I'm happy that 100% my money goes towards their benefit, not a 3rd party. I don't understand someone would pay a "tax" when they don't have to.

Never ending discussion on here. I came here originally to make informed decisions on my choices. If there is management here (not saying there is, not saying there isn't), I'd rather have better transparency/honesty so I could make smart decisions. I'd ask the same for us clients too in the reviews.

I'll sit back and watch it play out then wait for the rinse and repeat, don't see anything changing. Frustrating, really.
Who's worth is being devalued?
Some people can work independently and others can't. There will always be governors and the governed.
Slinging ass is a trade. Always has been.

Wonder who makes more gross money? Managed or Indy?
Old 03-16-2019, 05:30 PM   #14
austin88998833
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Who's worth is being devalued?
Some people can work independently and others can't. There will always be governors and the governed.
Slinging ass is a trade. Always has been.

Wonder who makes more gross money? Managed or Indy?
What the hell difference does it make that the gross is more if the lady’s net is less??? By your supposition they are going to work more thereby grossing more but they will net less. They ALWAYS net less. Who the hell wants to bust their ass harder to make less net? And who says they are going to necessarily be “slinging more ass” just because some hard leg is managing her calls for her? Any lady with half a brain can do that for herself.

And the ones that need to be managed or “governed”, I don’t want to see them. I don’t mean the ones that ARE managed, but the ones that ACTUALLY NEED it. I’ve seen a couple of those and although they weren’t managed to my knowledge, Lord knows they needed it! And those one or two were my worst experiences in the hobby! I almost want to vomit thinking about it!
austin88998833 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:12 PM   #15
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Knew a girl that tried and tried to on her own and just couldn’t. Not waking up. Not reply to text. On and on. Of course she couldn’t have a real job either. Young lazy that happens to be HOT. Rather drink game and sleep. She got someone to Manager her and bam she was dependable and started getting great reviews etc....
still doing great. Tried one more time on her own and failed again.
I hate it too. But some need guidance Manager or what you want to call it. The guys that do this. Yep slugs but someone’s gotta do it. Wish the 20 year old knockout could do it on their own but lack any drive.
splitlog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women