Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-01-2014, 02:21 AM   #136
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Likewise we have to meet me for drinks.....chit chat and swat storires!
ABSOLUT-ly!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:47 AM   #137
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Likewise we have to meet me for drinks.....chit chat and swat storires!

Oh the storires I could tell you about swats....
Old 02-01-2014, 10:40 AM   #138
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
LilMynx hearts Eva Damita...ijs

One sweet day we'll fuck...
Old 02-01-2014, 07:31 PM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Olivia , your ass is showing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
The comment was in response to your using the word feminist like it's pejorative, because you think that feminism is a is a threat.

Really? You do realize that you posted the quote below on the 2nd page, post #18 of this thread before I had ever even posted in this thread.

Quote:
Especially if said misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. .

You clearly implied that misogynist and / or moralist are the reason for the 70 cents on the dollar pay gap. When that was shown to be bullshit you resort to lying about things said. Me thinks Old-T said it well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T
Olivia, you are significantly misrepresenting what I said. In fact, you are now going beyond misrepresenting and jumping into fiction about what I said.

Misrepresents what was said, when it was said and who said it....a trifecta if you will
Old 02-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #140
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Lamest thread ever.

I'm restating my offer of dinner to any mod who closes this...
Old 02-01-2014, 08:56 PM   #141
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Lamest thread ever.

Ever as in EVER?

Could we possibly wait until Olivia explains how she can first claim that misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. and have the nerve to blame me for something she said before I had ever entered the thread?

I actually think the thread had great potential to educate many on just how bogus the wage gap number really is. I can see why some groups do not want that curtain thrown back. Not as easy to play a victim.

Old 02-01-2014, 09:20 PM   #142
Marshpirate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Lamest thread ever.

Wishing I was a mod.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #143
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ever as in EVER?

Could we possibly wait until Olivia explains how she can first claim that misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. and have the nerve to blame me for something she said before I had ever entered the thread?

I actually think the thread had great potential to educate many on just how bogus the wage gap number really is. I can see why some groups do not want that curtain thrown back. Not as easy to play a victim.

And I think you've done a great job bringing all that information to light. So, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to censor you or make you feel like you shouldn't continue to try to make your point.

I just feel like the discussion isn't going anywhere and is so far off the topic of prostitution, I'm quite frankly tired of the back and forth insults. Not pointing fingers at anyone...I'll just not read it anymore and turn off my notifications.

Sorry I was a bitch about it.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #144
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Insults...I think Olivia and I look at them as more Badges of Honor

I still haven't figured out how she replies to something of mine before I ever even enter a thread.

I'm off to a Super Bowl Party, Go Hawks and enjoy the rest of your day.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:52 AM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Please explain Olivia....or are you hoping a Mod will close this?

The comment was in response to your using the word feminist like it's pejorative, because you think that feminism is a is a threat.

Really? You do realize that you posted the quote below on the 2nd page, post #18 of this thread before I had ever even posted in this thread.

Quote:
Especially if said misogynist and / or moralist are part of the social fabric that still pays women seventy cents on the dollar that men make. .

You clearly implied that misogynist and / or moralist are the reason for the 70 cents on the dollar pay gap. When that was shown to be bullshit you resort to lying about things said. Me thinks Old-T said it well....

Quote:
Olivia, you are significantly misrepresenting what I said. In fact, you are now going beyond misrepresenting and jumping into fiction about what I said.

Misrepresents what was said, when it was said and who said it....a trifecta if you will
Old 02-03-2014, 12:57 PM   #146
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Could somebody explain to me how OliviaHoward can respond to something I said before I even enter a thread? She seems to have run away from that comment.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:52 PM   #147
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Obsess much Pet! God damn, I get busy sometimes! And when was the last time I ever asked a mod to close a thread. Feel free to obsess and post as much as you like without the fear that I'd ask someone to close a thread. Jezus H Fucking Christ!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Really? You want to try the Really? thingie? This is like the FORTH thread on this one topic, and you’ve been all over the topic since forever now. You and I have been having this retarted as shit conversation for years now. I like you, but I think you’re a sexist.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, I didn’t. This is what I said………………
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward;1054872166[SIZE=3
]A[/SIZE]nd you male chauvinists aren't realistic if you think it will go on forever like it has. It will change. Maybe not in my lifetime, but it will. It's not lost on me why you've kept this topic going. One, and I thank you, but it's not necessary for you to make everything about me. But more importantly, you try to keep the population you want to control fighting so you are in charge of the chaos. Personally, I'm not interested in controlling people in general let alone that way. Too much static and effort.
……………….In response to your ignorant mantra that women are either too stupid or ignorant to go on strike, or whatever you’re trying to say, for higher wages. You and idiots like you that think the only reason women are represented unequally financially are what I’m talking about. Not the greater world of men. I never said all men are chauvinists. I said YOU MALE CHAUVINISTS – as in people that blame women for being paid less – can expect change now that the females are represented in the upper echelons of business and government. For the last fucking time, I never said all men are male chauvinists and that male chauvinists are responsible for the pay inequities, large in part because men that think like you aren’t typically members of the educated, scholarly and political classes, and the ones that are represented in those classes are shouted down by more sentient members.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Whatever you are cherry picking here has no context. Please provide that so we all know what you are talking about here I mean besides trying to sound like a back patting, Tea Party ad.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:53 PM   #148
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Olivia, here is what was in your post. Somewhere in there you seem to be quoting me, but the quote box is blank so I'm not sure what part of which of my posts you were trying to quote.

You also quote WTF, but put some of my words in what you attribute to him. Again, I am confused.

As result I have no idea how to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

Whatever you are cherry picking here has no context. Please provide that so we all know what you are talking about here I mean besides trying to sound like a back patting, Tea Party ad.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:52 PM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I like you, but I think you’re a sexist.
And I like you but I think you are a liar. In fact, I think they made a movie about you...

Quote:

Really? You want to try the Really? thingie? This is like the FORTH thread on this one topic, and you’ve been all over the topic since forever now. You and I have been having this retarted as shit conversation for years now.
Let me get this straight. You commented first in this thread about male chauvinists (page 2, post #18) before I had ever entered the thread. Later in the thread you say that your comment was in response to a comment I made. When I point out that your comment was before I had even posted in the thread.....instead of saying "Opps I was wrong, Sorry". You are trying to convince me that your male chauvinists comment , was in response from some comment I had made in another thread? That is what you are trying to sell here? Not only must you think I sexist but dumb as a stump it seems. Come on now give the audience a little bit of common sense credit.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:57 PM   #150
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Olivia, here is what was in your post. Somewhere in there you seem to be quoting me, but the quote box is blank so I'm not sure what part of which of my posts you were trying to quote.

You also quote WTF, but put some of my words in what you attribute to him. Again, I am confused.

As result I have no idea how to reply.
You think that makes no sense....have a go at this one Old-T!

Quote:

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women