Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2015, 04:15 PM   #31
Natalie_Jacobs
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238354
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why does it matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
What about providers in a relationship where the guy is 100% ok? Because you know people do have open relationships and providing is a job. It just pays more than working at Walmart
I'm not sure why it matters to you? Like Danielle mentioned some providers are in open relationships and this is just a job after all.

Maybe you should look to dating sites if you want monogamy ?
Natalie_Jacobs is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:16 PM   #32
TheHorseTrainer
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1312
My ECCIE Reviews

I wear a ring on my left hand but that ring doesn't mean that I am seeing someone or married.. it means that I lost a son and it's his. Says "love waits" and I won't replace it until I have my best friend and love him. Not all rings mean something like that. Accept what might be go have a gf for a hour or 2 then go home. You're probably not going to keep her for life so just have fun. If you can't you might need to find a different hobby.
TheHorseTrainer is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:24 PM   #33
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

My post was totally ignored by the original poster and he only chose to respond with info not pertinent at all to the situation.

Providers will just see this and know you will have a tendency to get overly attached and stalkerish. People are simply trying to offer perspective...and when you receive a different opinion on the topic not similar to your......you post flammatory messages back. Your a troll.

Again it comes down to money. If what you are paying doesn't amount anywhere to there monthly expenditures, you little drop in the bucket via your occasional meet won't mean shit. So you can't dictate shit. What you want is control, but you can't afford it.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:31 PM   #34
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
@Vegas Jen Im not passing judgement on anyone.Just well feelings get involved and you care for them,then boom!# I have someone you were just a pawn.another notch on my belt.Im not mormon you know
I don't want anyone to take this offensively but I thought not letting feelings get involved and caring to that degree is exactly why people are paying.

I appreciate that the ladies are relieving my sexual tension, but I know in exchange they are being financially compensated. No one should be paying for another persons emotions. That is not healthy.

Are you this attached to your mailman. The garbage collector. They are providing you a service as well. I hope they are at least on your Christmas card list.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:54 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I feel a hobby prayer might be due for the OP. Oh please sweet baby tebow, with his face all blue due to the umbilical cord being wrapped around his neck and eyes bugging out, please give the fucktard OP the sense to thinck, and understand, that a lady's private life is hers to share as she seems fit and please make the fucktard OP not be blowing up a lady's PMs, emails, and whatever else trying to get a date since he seems to not understand that not all money is good money and he is not worth the hassle for the ladies to deal with ... Amen.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:03 PM   #36
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

@ allegraw i just said if she has a man go on and decline my session.Damn girl you make it seem like this is Pretty Woman
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:05 PM   #37
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@ horse i have to caution on the side of not getting played and assume it does.Im truly sad for your loss
Old 11-17-2015, 05:06 PM   #38
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@gimme talk about stalkerish
Old 11-17-2015, 05:07 PM   #39
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

This has all the making of another classic kusmaldo thread ...good luck on your new adventure, lol.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #40
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@pyramid well those city services wont take your money and leave you in the gutter
Old 11-17-2015, 05:11 PM   #41
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@ pyramid those gypy curses get me all the time
Old 11-17-2015, 05:13 PM   #42
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@ JCM yes the kusmeister is back!!!!
Old 11-17-2015, 05:36 PM   #43
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Meister mud, I say. Or meister mush brain.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:46 PM   #44
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@ inspector how have you been chief? Alive now that Im back? Barely?
Old 11-17-2015, 05:54 PM   #45
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

It sounds like you want a real relationship with a provider. This can only lead to heartbreak for you. You are not, nor will you ever be, a provider's sole source of sex. If you think a woman, any woman, is going to fall for some guy trying to f-ck her for a few hundred dollars, you are in for a rude awakening. You may find that special provider who makes you feel like you are the man for her, but remember, it's her JOB!!! As soon as you stop paying, you'll see what I mean.

I understand though. It's easy to blur the line between fantasy and reality if you're not careful. But you MUST always remember that no matter how much they may or may not like "providing", it is still primarily a JOB to them.

If you need a real relationship, this most certainly is not the site for you. Try Match.com or something. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. I'm being serious. This is business. They provide a needed service and we hire them for that service.
albundy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women