Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47487
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-22-2024, 08:42 PM   #1366
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Please keep posting the Tucker interviews here, mate!

... They're THE BEST! ...

#### Salty
Old 01-22-2024, 09:00 PM   #1367
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Please keep posting the Tucker interviews here, mate!

... They're THE BEST! ...

#### Salty

as it turns out Tucker now has an official Ubooby account! no more take downs from other sources!!!

it's tucker on ubooby!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-jbrLo81Bs
Old 01-23-2024, 09:49 PM   #1368
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
always the apples and oranges thingy .. ABC is not a cable based network. they are a legacy broadcaster along with NBC and CBS.

blah blah blah

i love the interwebs, don't you?

HEY! Your memory seems to had an involuntary neuron kick. Good to see that there is hope for you.
Unfortunately you seem to forgotten the rest of that apples thing...possibly because you haven't had your apple a day?

You must intentionally be ignoring the rest of that exchange we had about foxy in the past. But I been yammering about how you and your buddies intentionally ignore a fact that lands on your lap like it was a Cleveland Steamer.

So, let me rub your nose in it. You LOVE to talk about legacy broadcasters. Now if Rupert came over here and build a media empire from scratch and called it Kanga News or Roo News Review or Wallabee Watch or....you get the idea....I would NEVER bring it up.

But foxy IS THE OLDEST LEGACY NEWS BEFORE CBS, NBC, ABC.

You think Rupert pulled the fox name out of midair? No Sir! foxy started WAY BEFORE he ever came here. You can thank William Fox for that. Rupert just bought media interest that had its roots with old Billy.

Say a picture is worth a thousand words. So let me dumb it down for you.

Let me toss a bit of a rhetoric bone for you.

Now, try not to get lost. These are moving picture. By George! They just squeaked into the Talkies era!

Hear you can't love an inanimate object but I do like that interweb for lighting up what you try to misdirect what people see.

foxy is the oldest legacy out there...possibly older than Joey

Now for the guy of the ....?

Old 01-23-2024, 10:11 PM   #1369
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
HEY! Your memory seems to had an involuntary neuron kick. Good to see that there is hope for you.
Unfortunately you seem to forgotten the rest of that apples thing...possibly because you haven't had your apple a day?

You must intentionally be ignoring the rest of that exchange we had about foxy in the past. But I been yammering about how you and your buddies intentionally ignore a fact that lands on your lap like it was a Cleveland Steamer.

So, let me rub your nose in it. You LOVE to talk about legacy broadcasters. Now if Rupert came over here and build a media empire from scratch and called it Kanga News or Roo News Review or Wallabee Watch or....you get the idea....I would NEVER bring it up.

But foxy IS THE OLDEST LEGACY NEWS BEFORE CBS, NBC, ABC.

You think Rupert pulled the fox name out of midair? No Sir! foxy started WAY BEFORE he ever came here. You can thank William Fox for that. Rupert just bought media interest that had its roots with old Billy.

Say a picture is worth a thousand words. So let me dumb it down for you.

Let me toss a bit of a rhetoric bone for you.

Now, try not to get lost. These are moving picture. By George! They just squeaked into the Talkies era!

Hear you can't love an inanimate object but I do like that interweb for lighting up what you try to misdirect what people see.

foxy is the oldest legacy out there...possibly older than Joey

Now for the guy of the ....?

nonsense. FOX Movie shorts is not a legacy network. the actual FOX News was formed by Murdoch .. in 1996. hardly a legacy when ABC, NBC and CBS were all formed in the 1930/40's on radio then TV. NBC in fact goes back to 1926.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News

Launched October 7, 1996; 27 years ago[2]
Old 01-23-2024, 10:12 PM   #1370
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ2C6GKASN0
Old 01-24-2024, 09:34 PM   #1371
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
nonsense. FOX Movie shorts is not a legacy network. the actual FOX News was formed by Murdoch .. in 1996. hardly a legacy when ABC, NBC and CBS were all formed in the 1930/40's on radio then TV. NBC in fact goes back to 1926.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News

Launched October 7, 1996; 27 years ago[2]

No. Fox Movietone News was one of the projects of William Fox. You know, the guys name who rupert purchased and now has control of. Old Billy was the one that started the media empire that has his name on it.

And why must you persist to lie?
To borrow a phrase from someone here: "Don't you just love the interwebs?"

*sigh*

I don't like doing this but you must want me to do it.

You have a history of lies that you still won't acknowledge they are a lie when the truth has been rubbed in your face.

First it was the ......drum roll, please....THE STEELE DOSSIER being the fruition of the republicans putting down dollar one (you still can't show / refuse to produce proof where the demmies put $$$ before October 2015)

Second was when you said the demmies can't legislate and when challenging people to show one example that they could I lit your butt by asking you to show where the demmies couldn't elect a Speaker of the House in short order.

NOW you state Fox is not a legacy (or "hardly").
I said it was the oldest.
AMAZING that you neglected to show us in your search where rupert got foxy from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Corporation

"...History

The company name traces back through a series of mergers and demergers to the Fox Film Corporation founded by William Fox on February 1, 1915. ..."

1915. Founded. Founded by William Fox.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_...9%E2%80%931930)

"...William Fox had great ambitions for his newsreel from the very beginning; he even managed to secure a letter from President Woodrow Wilson endorsing his newsreel.[1] At its launch in 1919, Fox had already secured a network of cameramen spanning the globe. Although the newsreel began acquiring stories in August 1919, the newsreel did not begin a regular, twice-weekly release until October 1919. From the beginnings of its operations, Fox News' main domestic rivals were Hearst News, Pathé News, International News and Kinograms. ..."

I'll state again, if rupert called it something other than "Fox", I would have never made any comment about the source of it.

Guess you are not aware the brainwashing tuckpad is doing to you, hence you not being able to admit your wrong.

Old 01-25-2024, 05:37 PM   #1372
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
No. Fox Movietone News was one of the projects of William Fox. You know, the guys name who rupert purchased and now has control of. Old Billy was the one that started the media empire that has his name on it.

And why must you persist to lie?
To borrow a phrase from someone here: "Don't you just love the interwebs?"

*sigh*

I don't like doing this but you must want me to do it.

You have a history of lies that you still won't acknowledge they are a lie when the truth has been rubbed in your face.

First it was the ......drum roll, please....THE STEELE DOSSIER being the fruition of the republicans putting down dollar one (you still can't show / refuse to produce proof where the demmies put $$$ before October 2015)

Second was when you said the demmies can't legislate and when challenging people to show one example that they could I lit your butt by asking you to show where the demmies couldn't elect a Speaker of the House in short order.

NOW you state Fox is not a legacy (or "hardly").
I said it was the oldest.
AMAZING that you neglected to show us in your search where rupert got foxy from.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Corporation

"...History

The company name traces back through a series of mergers and demergers to the Fox Film Corporation founded by William Fox on February 1, 1915. ..."

1915. Founded. Founded by William Fox.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_...9%E2%80%931930)

"...William Fox had great ambitions for his newsreel from the very beginning; he even managed to secure a letter from President Woodrow Wilson endorsing his newsreel.[1] At its launch in 1919, Fox had already secured a network of cameramen spanning the globe. Although the newsreel began acquiring stories in August 1919, the newsreel did not begin a regular, twice-weekly release until October 1919. From the beginnings of its operations, Fox News' main domestic rivals were Hearst News, Pathé News, International News and Kinograms. ..."

I'll state again, if rupert called it something other than "Fox", I would have never made any comment about the source of it.

Guess you are not aware the brainwashing tuckpad is doing to you, hence you not being able to admit your wrong.

everything you just posted proves you wrong. FOX .. a movie studio .. was NOT a news organization until Murdoch made it into one .... in 1996.
Old 01-25-2024, 05:39 PM   #1373
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

get the popcorn! Tucker double header taking down commie Trudeau!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqeEidfvSU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBDO8xIooho
Old 01-26-2024, 10:19 PM   #1374
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shkBKszYpZ8
Old 01-26-2024, 11:22 PM   #1375
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
everything you just posted proves you wrong. FOX .. a movie studio .. was NOT a news organization until Murdoch made it into one .... in 1996.

Da Nile is a river in Africa.

You said foxy ain't a legacy station. Greg Wilsbacher and Raymond Fielding have documented you being wrong in that statement. I only added that foxy was the oldest legacy.

So, give us the proof that the two guys above, and documented history from the same source you used are wrong.

You are a three strike minimum loser with me.
And that's just with me.

Go ahead and twist a narrative and try to turn a lie you state into something that you can accept regardless that you are still wrong on your point.

OH! BTW Why do I get ABC on my non over the air antennae? Could that mean they have other channels than on my rabbit ears? Doesn't matter. foxy is just as mainstream as ABC. Be it over the air or on a wire.

Old 01-27-2024, 05:12 PM   #1376
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Da Nile is a river in Africa.

You said foxy ain't a legacy station. Greg Wilsbacher and Raymond Fielding have documented you being wrong in that statement. I only added that foxy was the oldest legacy.

So, give us the proof that the two guys above, and documented history from the same source you used are wrong.

You are a three strike minimum loser with me.
And that's just with me.

Go ahead and twist a narrative and try to turn a lie you state into something that you can accept regardless that you are still wrong on your point.

OH! BTW Why do I get ABC on my non over the air antennae? Could that mean they have other channels than on my rabbit ears? Doesn't matter. foxy is just as mainstream as ABC. Be it over the air or on a wire.

you know perfectly well why. technology. that doesn't change the fact that only ABC, NBC and CBS are the only legacy over the airwaves broadcasters.

you'll have to explain what those two people claim. i googled their names and got this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Film

the problem with your claim is this .. FOX Films newsreels were MOVIE news reels NOT a over the air network news broadcast

like ABC, NBC and CBS.

Newsreels

In 1919, Fox began a series of silent newsreels, competing with existing series such as Hearst Metrotone News, International Newsreel, and Pathé News. Fox News premiered on October 11, 1919, with subsequent issues released on the Wednesday and Sunday of each week. Fox News gained an advantage over its more established competitors when President Woodrow Wilson endorsed the newsreel in a letter, in what may have been the first time an American president commented on a film.[22] In subsequent years, Fox News remained one of the major names in the newsreel industry by providing often-exclusive coverage of major international events, including reporting on Pancho Villa, the airship Roma, the Ku Klux Klan, and a 1922 eruption of Mount Vesuvius.[23] The silent newsreel series continued until 1930.[24]

newsreels in movie theaters are not the same as a network news broadcast.
Old 01-27-2024, 05:17 PM   #1377
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miAsN6rPTcs
Old 01-28-2024, 10:51 PM   #1378
Ripmany
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

He peace crap I hope he stop posting about him and the mid end this
Old 01-30-2024, 07:14 PM   #1379
The_Waco_Kid