Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 11-20-2010, 06:44 PM   #1
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

Default Threesomes: fantasy vs reality

Like a lot of guys I fantasize about doing a threesome some day(2 F's & me). Although it sounds like it would be a lot of fun I'm wondering how the reality turns out compared to what you had fantasized about? I've read a few reviews on this site of threesomes and they seem to have turned out okay. So for any of you guys who have actually done it how did it compare?
WarmNCordial is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

I have done three FMF sessions, mostly with providers I had previously seen individually. I've decided that I prefer a "one-on-one"...less frantic and more fulfilling (for me at least)

I'd rather have longer sessions with a lady...

JME

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
MrGiz
BANNED

I Like 'Em !!

But it's an absolute MUST , to find two females who enjoy each other at the same time you're enjoying both of them!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I like one on one. Usually the providers do more when they are by themselves
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:14 AM   #5
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Justice

Well, like most things, it depends.

For me, it has been lots of fun sometimes and downright awkward some others.

You need twice as much energy to do two girls at once and you need twice as much room to do it right.

You also need to factor in your recharge time into the equation.

To really do her justice, I think doing one girl at a time is best!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #6
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know how you guys feel when you are paying for it as opposed to doing it in the civie context, but I have had many men say that it was so much work that they didn't want to do it again.

They felt that so much time needed to be devoted to each woman, and they could not keep up. Now in the hobby, you are paying to be the receiver rather than the giver, so that may be more relaxing.

I would never do it with someone I loved, but for money and fun in the hobby sign me up! I recently had the pleasure of meeting a well known TN provider and doing a threesome...it was great! The guy was more concerned with her and I getting each other off that 2 hours passed by like that! He was not one who was so demanding that he must have this, that, and the other to have a good time so the date flowed very smoothly and natually.

It was the best money I ever made, and one of the best experiences I have ever had with another woman.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
simplegent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yes - Aidan McKenna and Layne of Houston. Also with Blak and Sabbath (before Sabbath retired). PM me if you have questions.

I would suggest more than an hour of time. Makes for amuch more enjoyable experience.
simplegent is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
JohnnyPool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

My 1st experience with an FMF encounter was with a girl friend long ago. There wasn't much GonG contact but that never turned me on anyway.
I had fantasized about doing 2 girls before but after going through with it, it wasn't for me. And that was back when I could bust down a steel door with my woody.
I guess I missed the intimacy. But in the hobby or not, you won't be bored with 2 hotties to play with. I'd definitely see both 1 on 1 before the encounter. But for me, the only good thing to say about it is that I did it.
JohnnyPool is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #9
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience, FMF encounters where Man picked both women and women had never worked/met before were disasters. On another hand, encounters where one of ladies suggested a doubles partner were so hot, I keep rereading reviews of those dates LOL

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:55 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy ALL my sessions with mfm...or ffm
{my best gal April & I have been told we are
one of the best doubles teams in Louisiana!!}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #11
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtex View Post
Like a lot of guys I fantasize about doing a threesome some day(2 F's & me). Although it sounds like it would be a lot of fun I'm wondering how the reality turns out compared to what you had fantasized about? I've read a few reviews on this site of threesomes and they seem to have turned out okay. So for any of you guys who have actually done it how did it compare?
Have had threesomes, the ladies both knew each other real well actually advertise to see them at the same time. One of the most exciting times so far during my hobbying tenure. Nothing hotter then having a smokin hot blonde one in each arm. Then when the fun began it was amazing. My advice is to try it at least once. But like some of the other posts make sure the two ladies are into each other or it can go bad.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #12
WarmNCordial
Gaining Momentum

After reading these replys it looks like it could indeed be fun as long as I keep my expectations within reason. I realize that I would only pick a pair of providers who have already worked with each other before and also see individually beforehand. I see ads & websites for providers who say they do doubles and they usually state who they do them with.

On the other hand, I can see how more time would be necessary and thus making it a rather expensive experience - 2 providers x more time = EXPENSIVE! This also makes me want to consider what would really be better, having 1 3-some once or 2 one-on-one's. I'm also thinking the intimacy of a one on one wouldn't really be there with 2 providers @ once. But it does sound appealing to try at least once though. Decisions, decisions, decisions...
WarmNCordial is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:14 PM   #13
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedtex View Post
After reading these replys it looks like it could indeed be fun as long as I keep my expectations within reason. I realize that I would only pick a pair of providers who have already worked with each other before and also see individually beforehand. I see ads & websites for providers who say they do doubles and they usually state who they do them with.

On the other hand, I can see how more time would be necessary and thus making it a rather expensive experience - 2 providers x more time = EXPENSIVE! This also makes me want to consider what would really be better, having 1 3-some once or 2 one-on-one's. I'm also thinking the intimacy of a one on one wouldn't really be there with 2 providers @ once. But it does sound appealing to try at least once though. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

If the two ladies are into each other the intimacy will be there but twice as much. Try it at least once, at the very least you can always say yes I have had a threesome before . Personally I am considering a foursome, with three ladies, already been asked if that was appealing to me.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #14
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Just depends on what you are into. From my experience, and given my preferences, I think girl-on-girl contact is a major plus unless you are one of those rare guys who can bust a nut and stay hard and start round two two or three minutes later. Second, I think at least two hours is essential. I am at an age where I do well to get two shots in in 60 minutes. Realistically, 90 minutes is usually required. So if you're really going to get your full money's worth and get three shots on goal, two to three hours will be required. Plus, you want time for other enjoyable activities like a four handed back rub, DFK while the other gal engages in BBBJ, etc. It's a unique situation that you likely don't splurge on all the time. Take your time and enjoy it.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #15
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

The situation depends, it is a must that both girls are comfortable with each other because if they are not, the fantasy does not become reality. I've had 3 FFM encounters. The first wasn't that great because there was no girl on girl interaction. I just took turns having sex with both girls. When I was doing one, the other girl just sat there and watched-- literally. The 2nd time was so much better. The girls were comfortable with each other in terms of kissing; however, one girl wouldn't DATY with the other but she let the other girl DATY her. That session was the closest I've been to having a PSE appointment. I think every guy should try at least once to have a threesome.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women