Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2015, 09:22 AM   #16
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 09:27 AM   #17
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
That would be a gift to the Democrat nominee.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:42 AM   #18
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Fucking A right it's the right color. That cunt should go straight to fucking Leavenworth.
You got it. What we actually need in this country is a political tragedy. A conviction an impeachment, something to get these politicians to realize we aren't putting up with anymore of their stupid bullshit. I would love to see that stupid cunt go to prison.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:12 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Assuming this does kill HC's bid (and I would not be so quick to assume it will, the stupidity of voters should never be underestimated), it makes things very interesting. Not good, but interesting.

Since so many of the Dems have been afraid to toss their hat in, who fills the vacuum? Not like they have a large number ready and waiting--they essentially all lack name recognition, and the minions on both sides seem to love name recognition. Out of curiosity, who has a current Kennedy family tree mapped out.....

And on the Rep side, I suspect this makes the street brawl even more of a blood lust, since now I suspect most the candidates see an actual chance to win.

Sad days but interesting ones may be ahead of us. I suspect this board will become a meltdown of epic proportions in the next 15 months.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:16 PM   #20
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Assuming this does kill HC's bid (and I would not be so quick to assume it will, the stupidity of voters should never be underestimated), it makes things very interesting. Not good, but interesting.

Since so many of the Dems have been afraid to toss their hat in, who fills the vacuum? Not like they have a large number ready and waiting--they essentially all lack name recognition, and the minions on both sides seem to love name recognition. Out of curiosity, who has a current Kennedy family tree mapped out.....

And on the Rep side, I suspect this makes the street brawl even more of a blood lust, since now I suspect most the candidates see an actual chance to win.

Sad days but interesting ones may be ahead of us. I suspect this board will become a meltdown of epic proportions in the next 15 months.
Amen, they elected Barack twice. Can't get any more fucking stupid than that.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:24 PM   #21
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Pretty sure he was addressing ALL voters. After all, you guys elected Shrub twice. Can't get any more fucking stupid than that.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:27 PM   #22
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Pretty sure he was addressing ALL voters. After all, you guys elected Shrub twice. Can't get any more fucking stupid than that.

But you did. You elected Barack. The worst president in our history. He is worse than Jimmy Carter and that is tough to do.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:29 PM   #23
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

WRONG again CarlosDanger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRbtgJAYFE
Old 08-14-2015, 04:31 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
But you did. You elected Barack. The worst president in our history. He is worse than Jimmy Carter and that is tough to do.
You can't call him the worst or even close to it. And to invoke a man's name who is suffering from cancer, well, it shows what kind of guy you are. Barack Obama will be looked back on much more kindly than Shrub.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:37 PM   #25
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
You can't call him the worst or even close to it. And to invoke a man's name who is suffering from cancer, well, it shows what kind of guy you are. Barack Obama will be looked back on much more kindly than Shrub.

This is what we expect from a Stalin/Marx/Lenin worshiper, like you, CarlosDanger...

Old 08-14-2015, 04:38 PM   #26
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Seriously? So we can no longer say Jimmy Carter sucked as a president because he has cancer? He's 90+ years old. Something is going to get him. Old age or cancer. Who gives a fuck? Bush will be looked upon as a much better president than Barack. Barack will go down in history as a failed POTUS in every aspect. From the ACA to the deal with Iran. He is a POS and history will not be kind to the fucker.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:44 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Seriously? So we can no longer say Jimmy Carter sucked as a president because he has cancer? He's 90+ years old. Something is going to get him. Old age or cancer. Who gives a fuck? Bush will be looked upon as a much better president than Barack. Barack will go down in history as a failed POTUS in every aspect. From the ACA to the deal with Iran. He is a POS and history will not be kind to the fucker.
Only two presidents in the last 50 years have reduced the deficit; Clinton and Obama. Go look it up. Obama has reduced it by 2/3 since he's been in office. He's not a failed POTUS. You might not like what he does, but that doesn't equal failure, that equals you don't like it and not much else. The deal with Iran is in its earliest stages of being implemented. And here's the fucking kicker; instead of it being successful and keeping us safe, you probably hope it fails, JUST so you can blame Obama for it being fucked up. Is that what at true American does? Root for ill to befall his country? I don't think so. He got as good of a deal as anyone was going to get. You all have visions of how you could do better and it just makes me fucking laugh.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #28
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Jimmuh the Hamas sympathizer has been suffering from senility for a lot longer than this cancer diagnosis. It still doesn't change it still doesn't change the lying liberal's records woomby ! And the way that you lying libs are scrambling to find a replacement for Shrillary, having an "exploratory committee " test the waters for a return of the " Internet Inventor " and Global Warming lead cheerleader, it won't be long before one of your kind spews " Lets git Jimmuh Carter to run and GIVE him a second term ! " Maybe the Republicans won't be too " THOUGHT " on the old codger !!!!!! And maybe Jimmuh can put those solar panels back on the roof that he had installed that that mean old Ronald Reagan had removed ! All of you swishy walking tree huggers would LOOOOOVE that !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 04:58 PM   #29
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know that acting overly outraged doesn't make your point anymore valid, right?

If you think that Obama is the worst president in history then you are a huge fucking idiot.
I wouldn't put that past you though. Not the first time you've said something absolutely retarded.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 05:39 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Must have been the same ones who elected W twice.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women