Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59934
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2016, 08:26 AM   #16
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The truth is, President Obama and his cronies are as naive and ignorant of the criminal element and race dividers in this Country as he is the Radical Islamic Terrorist.

Remember back in Baltimore, when that dumb ass mayor said we needed to give the "protesters" room to loot, burn, and cause mayhem, which cultivated in a prosecution of 5 police officers who were simply doing what they were sworn to do.

The criminals, punks, and thugs take this as a green light, sort of "the Prez has my back" attitude that cumulates in what happenned in Dallas last night.

When these young men hear the latest rap star say...."whup that bitch, fuck that police", they take it to heart.

Of all the shootings of blacks by police officers over the years, I venture to say that 99 9/10 of those shot were already involved in some type of criminal activity that required, by law, for the cops to respond.

Most, as it turns out, have rap sheets that are quite lengthy.

Yes, the incident in Minnesota yesterday is one of those rare occasions where a innocent person died because of the actions of what seems to be a over zealous cop. The facts will come out, I can only hope that the "facts" actually matter.

We have a entire subculture of criminal element in this Country who, if we're told to fill out a job application, would have to put under previous work, "thug".

We ask cops to protect us. We give them guns, they are sanctioned to use deadly force when, under the law, it is nessessary.

We DO NOT say that when engaging the criminal element, that the sides be equal. The cop cannot wait until a suspect actually pulls a weapon before he is legally able to stop the situation. If a cop is getting the shit beat out of his by a man much larger and often times made imprevolous to actions because of drug involvement, we cannot expect a police officer to simply get beat to a pulp because the criminal did not have a weapon equal to his.

I don't have any answers, because we now have an entire generation of young men who are "lost", all they know is drugs, crime, and mayhem.

But I do know this. When they hear a person of the highest authority tell them, (in their minds), that it is not their fault but a white society that expects too much, then the results can be predictable.

Dallas.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:29 AM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, please. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Trying to use a play on words to make a bullshit point. Who was 'convicted' of murder. Just because there was no conviction doesn't mean there weren't murders, you piece of shit.

Fuckers on video killing, and still don't get convicted. Oh, but there's nothing wrong here according to you dipshits. Fuck outta here with that bullshit!!
You're the fucking ignoramus that needs to shut the fuck up. Alton Sterling was a known felon in possession of a gun selling illegal, bootlegged merchandise on the street without a license to do so. Sterling had multiple battery charges against him over his twenty-year criminal history; plus, he was nearly six fucking feet tall and weighed well over three hundred fucking pounds.

Sterling refused to comply with the officer's directives, asshole, that's what got him killed. The officers couldn't walk away and ignore his illegal business once they'd been summoned to the scene. Sterling knew he was in trouble when they showed up: he was a fucking felon with a god-damn gun in his pocket. The officer's taser didn't work, and a scuffle ensued, jackass. The officers didn't have his right arm pinned leaving him free to grab for his gun. They shot him before he could shoot them; so, STFU with this "murder" and "lynching" bullshit. You and your ilk are purveyors of lies and misinformation.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:32 AM   #18
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

The lie wasn't on Sharpton. He only acted based what he thought was true. Besides, that shit was in the 80's. Damn near 30 years ago.

Ferguson?? Well, blacks are still be shot in the street....unarmed. Whether he stole a box of cigars is irrelevant. No conviction. Paid vacation for the killer.

Oh, but the nerve of us black people to be angry.

Angry or not, it's not like we black people walk into churches and start shooting people or anything (and get to live, btw);
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Shame on you LLephantMan.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:39 AM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golovkin View Post
Please explain how Obama cultivates hatred for cops.
That's "simple" ....

... the same way Obaminable claims that calling Muslims, who kill people in mass slayings,... "Muslim Terrorists" .... breeds the terrorism that the Muslims "visit" upon the targets of their anger ..... resulting in mass slayings ...

... Hillarious-No-More, you, and Obaminable ... can't have it "one way" you know?

Obaminable has been stirring up this shit between police and Black people since he occupied the People's House .... and he was stirring just last week.

"The chickens have come home to roost!"

Or do you like .... "You reap what you sow" .... better?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, but the nerve of us black people to be angry.
So, you are "ok" ALSO with people ambushing police officers who are their protecting a group protesting the killing of Black people .... in other words ...

it's "ok" with you if LE officers are shot while protecting "Black people's" right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom to Associate!

Got it!
Old 07-08-2016, 08:52 AM   #22
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So, you are "ok" ALSO with people ambushing police officers who are their protecting a group protesting the killing of Black people .... in other words ...

it's "ok" with you if LE officers are shot while protecting "Black people's" right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom to Associate!

Got it!
Homie RC thinks that the Dindu Nuffins should be allowed to do the " Ferguson-style " midnight shopping and urban renewal at all times ! No laws for them, just anarchy to make up for " 400 years of "oppression by da man !! "
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:53 AM   #23
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Just a little thing I noticed in the videos of late with the police shooting. The one in Minnesota......

They're not important observations but it still puzzles me.

Has anyone who has watched the sad video notice that the driver side appears to be on the right side? Was that just a camera thing? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about it.

I also find the calm demeanor of the woman kind of odd. I mean her boyfriend just got shot right in front of her and she's on Facebook?

I also believe that people should get the facts before making judgements. That goes for everyone.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:03 AM   #24
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I also believe that people should get the facts before making judgements. That goes for everyone.
It's funny how Obama felt that way about Dallas.
Baton Rough and Minneapolis the day before... Not so much.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:03 AM   #25
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

trying to blame Obama for this is just stupid.

the media deserves some blame for glorifying racial tensions.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:07 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The who, why, and with what weapon questions can be sorted out ..... later ....

.... that does not affect the FACT that roughly a dozen LE officers where shot during an ambush while they were "assisting" with security during a "Black lives matter" protest march regarding the death of Black persons after a confrontation with LE officers. Last body count I heard .... 5 died.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:20 AM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post

Give me a fucking break asshole.

BO has been nothing but a racial shit stirrer from day one.

He has given license for blacks to shoot white cops.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:28 AM   #28
DrZaius
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Let me preface by saying that I am as pasty pale as they come. But it is almost impossible to ignore how differently the police, media, and the justice system treat blacks and whites differently. And how black people always end up holding the shit end of the stick or dead. Black guy gets shot by cops and they post his criminal record. White kid rapes a girl and they post his swim times. Even when black people are the victims they still come out on the bottom. Since when does resisting arrest come with a death sentence? Oh he was a felon, so what that doesn't make his life less valuable.
And as for the Dallas situation it is not black and white. You can feel the pain of the officer's families and respect them for the job that they do. While still seeing the grave injustice of black men being killed by the officers who are supposed to protect and serve. Probably 95 percent of cops are great at their incredibly difficult job. The problem I have with police is how it is an us against them mindset. That no matter what happens cops back cops, thin blue line all that. If I saw someone doing something unethical and repugnant in my field I would ride the shit out of em. It's like the entire Penn State football program closing ranks around Sandusky as he rapes kids. You see a problem you call it out or else you are perceived to be just as dirty.
DrZaius is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:30 AM   #29
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Give me a fucking break asshole.

BO has been nothing but a racial shit stirrer from day one.

He has given license for blacks to shoot white cops.
You admit you have no real argument to make by acting out like a foul mouthed child.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post

Then you would HAVE TO AGREE that .....

..... blaming a video for the death of a U.S. Ambassador is ....

...... "just stupid"!!!!

...... or blaming Trump for stirring up ISIS is ...... "just stupid"!!!!!!

So you want a "just stupid" person to be POTUS?

And you want the "just stupid" person to be POTUS, because she is

... endorsed by a "just stupid" current POTUS!!!!!

But you, as another "just stupid" person, would want a "just stupid" POTUS!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women