Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-31-2023, 04:29 PM   #1
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Default Biden Family Crime Syndicate

... G'day Fellow Truthers,

So the investigations of the Biden family
and money $$$$ payments from China and
the other nations are in full swing.

Vice President Joe - the "point man" on energy
- and his son get a job with Communist China bank.

How interesting.

... And I surely gotta wonder just how much
$$$$$ "enrichment" could have gone on
without President OBama knowing about it. ...

#### Salty
Old 03-31-2023, 04:43 PM   #2
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Oh, don't you know it. After Trump's indictment sets a major precedent these assholes will be doing more than the perp walk they'll be walking the "Green Mile", lol.
Old 03-31-2023, 05:55 PM   #3
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Guess you took others advice and decided to stop derailing other threads
Old 03-31-2023, 06:39 PM   #4
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If a State Attorney General, or even a Big City AG finds that members of the Biden Cartel laundered money in their State or City, what’s to keep them from indicting them?
Old 03-31-2023, 06:42 PM   #5
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If a State Attorney General, or even a Big City AG finds that members of the Biden Cartel laundered money in their State or City, what’s to keep them from indicting them?

they are part of the establishment "protected class"
Old 03-31-2023, 06:54 PM   #6
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

And no links from the lot of you.
The only facts we know involve trump being indicted.
Since there are no indictments against Biden, we'll just assume you're lying again.
I mean, how can it be a topic when the only information (but not evidence) is stuff you make up? How can we refute when you're afraid to post sources?

Everyone knows y'all, sucker carlson, and fox blew lie for ratings.
You people are experts in bullshit, not any type of law.
Old 03-31-2023, 07:07 PM   #7
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Since there are no indictments against Biden, we'll just assume you're lying again.
I mean, how can it be a topic when the only information (but not evidence) is stuff you make up? How can we refute when you're afraid to post sources?

allow me to help you out here valued poster. you're welcome.

Jean-Pierre attacks GOP ‘lies’ about Biden family China biz — despite bank records showing transfers

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/wh-att...-bank-records/

WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed Wednesday that House Republicans are spreading “inaccuracies and lies” about the Biden family’s dealings in China, echoing the president’s own vague Friday night denial — despite bank records showing more than $1 million was sent to three Biden relatives in early 2017.

Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Jean-Pierre at her regular press briefing about the House Oversight Committee’s release of records showing that first son Hunter, first brother James and first daughter-in-law Hallie Biden received more than a third of $3 million sent by State Energy HK, an affiliate of CEFC China Energy, to Biden family business partner Rob Walker on March 1, 2017.

“[The] House Oversight [Committee] says they’ve got bank records showing a Chinese energy company paying three Biden family members through a third party. What were they paid for?” Doocy asked.

“Look, I’m just not going to respond to that from here. Look, we have heard from House Republicans for years and years and years how, how — the inaccuracies and lies when it comes to this issue,” Jean-Pierre said.

“And I don’t even know where to begin to even answer that question. Because, again, it’s been lies and lies and inaccuracy for the past couple of years and I’m just not going to get into it from here,” Jean-Pierre added.

Karine Jean-Pierre did not dispute any reported details of the Biden family’s China dealings.Getty Images

Biden himself claimed “that’s not true” while leaving the White House on Friday night when asked about his three relatives getting money from China, according to subpoenaed bank records.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) told The Post on Wednesday that Jean-Pierre was the one being “dishonest.”

“Jean-Pierre claims she doesn’t know where to begin when confronted with the facts of our investigation. She can start with the bank records we obtained showing a Chinese energy company paying members of the Biden family over $1 million through an associate,” Comer told The Post.

“Bank records don’t lie,” he added.

“The fact that President Biden and his press secretary continue to be dishonest with the American people about the Biden family’s shady business schemes is alarming. The House Oversight Committee will continue to pursue answers, transparency and accountability for the American people.”

Comer previously clapped back at Biden on Twitter, writing Wednesday morning, “Where are the fact-checkers?”

“President Biden says it’s ‘not true’ his family got $1 million from a Chinese energy company. @GOPOversight has the receipts,” Comer tweeted. “Numbers don’t lie, but [Biden] apparently does. Time for [Jean-Pierre] to correct the record.”

Hunter Biden’s legal team last week broadly confirmed that the Biden family received more than $1 million in transfers from China just months after Joe Biden left office as vice president in early 2017.

The first son’s legal team told Fox News the money flowed to bank accounts “belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie – nobody else,” referring to the fact that one recipient account was identified only as “Biden” without a first name.

Walker’s bank records show an earlier and smaller three-way division in 2015 of an international wire from an unknown source — with associate James Gilliar, Walker and Hunter Biden each getting $59,900 — Comer’s office said Thursday, suggesting the CEFC business relationship may have started while Biden was still vice president.

White House spokesman Ian Sams responded to The Post’s request for examples of lies or inaccuracies with links to five news and opinion articles and a Democratic National Committee webpage — largely taking issue with Comer’s public remarks.

One article quibbled with Comer saying that Suspicious Activity Reports submitted by banks to the Treasury Department show “violations” when they are in fact tips about possible crimes. Another quoted Hunter’s associate Gilliar asserting Joe Biden wasn’t cut into the CEFC deal, despite an email he wrote suggesting otherwise.

Two of the articles provided by Sams rejected GOP complaints that the Biden administration sold oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Hunter Biden-linked Chinese company — pointing out the Trump administration also sold oil to China.

An opinion article supplied by the White House additionally scoffed at Republicans attempting to link Biden family income to the president’s policy positions, including allegedly being too soft on China with regard to the origins of COVID-19, which killed more than 1 million Americans after potentially leaking from a Wuhan lab, and on stopping fentanyl exports, which killed about 196,000 Americans from 2018 to 2021 alone.

The Biden family had at least two major business ventures with Chinese government-linked companies during and after his vice presidency, though Joe Biden’s precise role in those enterprises remains murky, as is also the case with his relatives’ work with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakhstani and Mexican businesspeople.

The Post exclusively reported in October 2020 that Hunter’s abandoned laptop included a May 2017 email from Gilliar proposing that the “big guy” get 10% of the partnership with CEFC. A whistleblower, former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski, says that he personally met with Joe Biden in May 2017 to discuss the venture and both Bobulinski and Gilliar have identified Joe Biden as “the big guy.”

Hunter and James Biden ultimately received at least $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018 from CEFC — a since-defunct reputed arm of Beijing’s foreign-influence “Belt and Road” initiative — according to the Washington Post’s later review of laptop records.

At one point, CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming gave Hunter Biden a 3.16-carat diamond worth about $80,000.

Hunter referred to CEFC Vice Chairman Patrick Ho as the “f–king spy chief of China” in an email recovered from his laptop. Ho was convicted in 2018 on US charges for attempting to bribe African officials.

Evidence hinting at Joe Biden’s involvement in the CEFC venture includes an October 2017 email that identifies Joe Biden as a participant in a call about CEFC’s attempt to purchase US natural gas.

Hunter Biden in September 2017 asked for a new sign and more keys to an office he was renting in DC’s House of Sweden building.

The sign was to say, “The Biden Foundation and Hudson West (CEFC-US)” and the keys were for Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden, uncle James and a Chinese exec named Gongwen Dong. A spokeswoman for the property told the Washington Post, however, that the sign was never changed and the keys were not picked up.

In a separate Chinese business deal, Hunter Biden co-founded state-backed BHR Partners in 2013 within weeks of joining then-Vice President Biden aboard Air Force Two on an official trip to Beijing, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Hunter introduced his father to BHR CEO Jonathan Li during the trip and Joe Biden later wrote college recommendation letters for Li’s children.

The Journal reported that Hunter Biden’s “paid-in capital” to establish BHR Partners was $425,000, according to corporate registration records.

The company’s website says, “We work with China’s industrial leaders, state-owned enterprises, multinational corporations, as well as with start-up visionaries in their international mergers and acquisitions, domestic restructurings and pre-IPO financings.”

BHR has “unique mixed ownership,” the company says, and “combines the resources and platforms of China’s largest financial institutions (including Bank of China, China Development Bank Capital, Harvest Fund, Postal Savings Bank of China, China Life and the National Council of Social Security Fund) and the networks and know-how of our U.S.-based investment fund and advisory firm shareholders.”

In 2016, BHR Partners was influential in facilitating a deal in which a Chinese firm bought a Congolese cobalt mine from American and Canadian companies. Cobalt is an important material for making electric vehicle batteries.

One week after Joe Biden’s 2021 virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark said the stake in BHR had been divested. However, records don’t reflect a new holder of the 10% stake and neither Clark nor the White House has provided further information on the supposed transaction, such as the dollar amount or buyer’s identity.

Republicans say that the Biden family’s international business deals present conflicts of interest in foreign affairs and may even amount to corruption.

Biden claims that he has “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings” and that “that “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses.”

There are many examples, however, of Joe Biden meeting with his relatives’ business associates and Hunter, who is under federal investigation for crimes including possible tax fraud and illegal foreign lobbying, wrote that he paid as much as “half” of his income to his father.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:21 PM   #8
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... So congress has records of the payments made.

And yet - the President of the United States has been
quoted as saying these payments "Never Happened"...

Going to be interesting to see just who is correct about this.

And all those classified documents left at Joe's university
"Think-tank office" - the office he SHARED WITH CHINA.

Surely gonna be interesting to see just HOW MUCH
of a coincidence THAT was!

Remember - "NO President is above the Law"...

#### Salty
Old 04-01-2023, 01:03 PM   #9
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Not just Joe - but there's Eric Swalwell.
Affair with a Chinese spy - no doubt duped into
sharing the ways and means of the US government
with her .. . or him - whatever sex the spy was.

So there's TWO in the government sharing secrets
with China... Though I don't think that Swalwell
is a member of Biden's immediate family.

Just part of the "Crime family"....

#### Salty
Old 04-03-2023, 04:20 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Some o' me Political "insiders" are reporting that
a few of the Biden family members ARE beginning to
co-operate with the Biden Investigations. ...

And China has started to provide financial data.

#### Salty
Old 04-03-2023, 05:09 PM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post

No one but you said that the Biden family had been indicted. Wishful thinking on your part? I've noticed that you are constantly calling people liars. I would expect that the moderator can tell the difference between calling out a lie and calling someone a liar...especially without offering any evidence. Without evidence, you're just name calling and I thought that was against the code of conduct.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:22 AM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default I see what you did there...

So your saying that 51 intelligence officials were lying (covering up), there is a long paper trail and Yassup still doesn't know the difference between facts and an indictment??
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
allow me to help you out here valued poster. you're welcome.

Jean-Pierre attacks GOP ‘lies’ about Biden family China biz — despite bank records showing transfers

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/wh-att...-bank-records/

WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed Wednesday that House Republicans are spreading “inaccuracies and lies” about the Biden family’s dealings in China, echoing the president’s own vague Friday night denial — despite bank records showing more than $1 million was sent to three Biden relatives in early 2017.

Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Jean-Pierre at her regular press briefing about the House Oversight Committee’s release of records showing that first son Hunter, first brother James and first daughter-in-law Hallie Biden received more than a third of $3 million sent by State Energy HK, an affiliate of CEFC China Energy, to Biden family business partner Rob Walker on March 1, 2017.

“[The] House Oversight [Committee] says they’ve got bank records showing a Chinese energy company paying three Biden family members through a third party. What were they paid for?” Doocy asked.

“Look, I’m just not going to respond to that from here. Look, we have heard from House Republicans for years and years and years how, how — the inaccuracies and lies when it comes to this issue,” Jean-Pierre said.

“And I don’t even know where to begin to even answer that question. Because, again, it’s been lies and lies and inaccuracy for the past couple of years and I’m just not going to get into it from here,” Jean-Pierre added.

Karine Jean-Pierre did not dispute any reported details of the Biden family’s China dealings.Getty Images

Biden himself claimed “that’s not true” while leaving the White House on Friday night when asked about his three relatives getting money from China, according to subpoenaed bank records.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) told The Post on Wednesday that Jean-Pierre was the one being “dishonest.”

“Jean-Pierre claims she doesn’t know where to begin when confronted with the facts of our investigation. She can start with the bank records we obtained showing a Chinese energy company paying members of the Biden family over $1 million through an associate,” Comer told The Post.

“Bank records don’t lie,” he added.

“The fact that President Biden and his press secretary continue to be dishonest with the American people about the Biden family’s shady business schemes is alarming. The House Oversight Committee will continue to pursue answers, transparency and accountability for the American people.”

Comer previously clapped back at Biden on Twitter, writing Wednesday morning, “Where are the fact-checkers?”

“President Biden says it’s ‘not true’ his family got $1 million from a Chinese energy company. @GOPOversight has the receipts,” Comer tweeted. “Numbers don’t lie, but [Biden] apparently does. Time for [Jean-Pierre] to correct the record.”

Hunter Biden’s legal team last week broadly confirmed that the Biden family received more than $1 million in transfers from China just months after Joe Biden left office as vice president in early 2017.

The first son’s legal team told Fox News the money flowed to bank accounts “belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie – nobody else,” referring to the fact that one recipient account was identified only as “Biden” without a first name.

Walker’s bank records show an earlier and smaller three-way division in 2015 of an international wire from an unknown source — with associate James Gilliar, Walker and Hunter Biden each getting $59,900 — Comer’s office said Thursday, suggesting the CEFC business relationship may have started while Biden was still vice president.

White House spokesman Ian Sams responded to The Post’s request for examples of lies or inaccuracies with links to five news and opinion articles and a Democratic National Committee webpage — largely taking issue with Comer’s public remarks.

One article quibbled with Comer saying that Suspicious Activity Reports submitted by banks to the Treasury Department show “violations” when they are in fact tips about possible crimes. Another quoted Hunter’s associate Gilliar asserting Joe Biden wasn’t cut into the CEFC deal, despite an email he wrote suggesting otherwise.

Two of the articles provided by Sams rejected GOP complaints that the Biden administration sold oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Hunter Biden-linked Chinese company — pointing out the Trump administration also sold oil to China.

An opinion article supplied by the White House additionally scoffed at Republicans attempting to link Biden family income to the president’s policy positions, including allegedly being too soft on China with regard to the origins of COVID-19, which killed more than 1 million Americans after potentially leaking from a Wuhan lab, and on stopping fentanyl exports, which killed about 196,000 Americans from 2018 to 2021 alone.

The Biden family had at least two major business ventures with Chinese government-linked companies during and after his vice presidency, though Joe Biden’s precise role in those enterprises remains murky, as is also the case with his relatives’ work with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakhstani and Mexican businesspeople.

The Post exclusively reported in October 2020 that Hunter’s abandoned laptop included a May 2017 email from Gilliar proposing that the “big guy” get 10% of the partnership with CEFC. A whistleblower, former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski, says that he personally met with Joe Biden in May 2017 to discuss the venture and both Bobulinski and Gilliar have identified Joe Biden as “the big guy.”

Hunter and James Biden ultimately received at least $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018 from CEFC — a since-defunct reputed arm of Beijing’s foreign-influence “Belt and Road” initiative — according to the Washington Post’s later review of laptop records.

At one point, CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming gave Hunter Biden a 3.16-carat diamond worth about $80,000.

Hunter referred to CEFC Vice Chairman Patrick Ho as the “f–king spy chief of China” in an email recovered from his laptop. Ho was convicted in 2018 on US charges for attempting to bribe African officials.

Evidence hinting at Joe Biden’s involvement in the CEFC venture includes an October 2017 email that identifies Joe Biden as a participant in a call about CEFC’s attempt to purchase US natural gas.

Hunter Biden in September 2017 asked for a new sign and more keys to an office he was renting in DC’s House of Sweden building.

The sign was to say, “The Biden Foundation and Hudson West (CEFC-US)” and the keys were for Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden, uncle James and a Chinese exec named Gongwen Dong. A spokeswoman for the property told the Washington Post, however, that the sign was never changed and the keys were not picked up.

In a separate Chinese business deal, Hunter Biden co-founded state-backed BHR Partners in 2013 within weeks of joining then-Vice President Biden aboard Air Force Two on an official trip to Beijing, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Hunter introduced his father to BHR CEO Jonathan Li during the trip and Joe Biden later wrote college recommendation letters for Li’s children.

The Journal reported that Hunter Biden’s “paid-in capital” to establish BHR Partners was $425,000, according to corporate registration records.

The company’s website says, “We work with China’s industrial leaders, state-owned enterprises, multinational corporations, as well as with start-up visionaries in their international mergers and acquisitions, domestic restructurings and pre-IPO financings.”

BHR has “unique mixed ownership,” the company says, and “combines the resources and platforms of China’s largest financial institutions (including Bank of China, China Development Bank Capital, Harvest Fund, Postal Savings Bank of China, China Life and the National Council of Social Security Fund) and the networks and know-how of our U.S.-based investment fund and advisory firm shareholders.”

In 2016, BHR Partners was influential in facilitating a deal in which a Chinese firm bought a Congolese cobalt mine from American and Canadian companies. Cobalt is an important material for making electric vehicle batteries.

One week after Joe Biden’s 2021 virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark said the stake in BHR had been divested. However, records don’t reflect a new holder of the 10% stake and neither Clark nor the White House has provided further information on the supposed transaction, such as the dollar amount or buyer’s identity.

Republicans say that the Biden family’s international business deals present conflicts of interest in foreign affairs and may even amount to corruption.

Biden claims that he has “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings” and that “that “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses.”

There are many examples, however, of Joe Biden meeting with his relatives’ business associates and Hunter, who is under federal investigation for crimes including possible tax fraud and illegal foreign lobbying, wrote that he paid as much as “half” of his income to his father.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:46 AM   #13
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Annnnd...still no facts
Old 04-04-2023, 01:58 PM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Annnnd...still no facts

if you say so
Old 04-04-2023, 03:56 PM   #15
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Annnnd...still no facts

... The bank records are FACTS, mate... They got 'em!

... Just WHAT did VP Biden "give" to China and the
other foreign nations for all that money?

We're surely about to find out!

#### Salty
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women