Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Barbie Desire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default MAJOR ?

Okay, My name may be barbie and i may look like im a total dumb blonde.
I have some college under my belt, and i know tons of you members of ECCIE are very smart, so heres my thoughts.

Its now 2011;

-Reaching the center of Texas all the way to Rhode island
" the storm of the century " Hits the Us.

-A war thats been going on for more then a decade .

- Now the outbreak of craziness in Egypt

- On the news today " how to survive a nuclear bomb" ( "just in case, this is what you do" ) - from inside edition & entertainment tonight

I am not a push-over type of person, I DONT believe everything I hear, but sometimes these things seem like a but more then just a strange happening.
I have looked and looked into many things.
If you read the bible you would realize all this was foretold. Read Lamentations, Jeremiah, Daniel, It is really history in the making. Many people will scoff but GOD'S WORD stands TRUE! The bible foretells of the microchip.

Now I am NOT crazy religious but certain things in the bible give me the creeps.
The bible says Catastrophe in the entire wold, a winter that leads to another winter, a war of the worlds, we might not be there yet... but were on the path right ?

I do not think the world will end in 2012 , seems weird what's going on with the world today tho. What about you?
Barbie Desire is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #2
canyonman
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Same shit different day... the same thing has been happening for as long as man has been keeping records, just that you aren't old enough to have lived though them in the past. Keep yourself in tune with the ongoing events in the future and you will find this shit happens every day somewhere on earth there are wars, protests, floods, earthquakes, blizzards.... congrats for noticing, it does make you feel even more blessed to live in the good ole USA...much worse places we could be in.
canyonman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
BeachBum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

All I can think of is an old curse.. May you live in interesting times.

Do keep in mind the same people that wrote that stuff down in the Bible also thought Demons caused colds. and the Earth was flat and the center of the universe.
So take it with a grain of salt. Dont get me wrong lots of good stuff in the Bible and other relegious text. Moral code, living a good life etc etc. But they loose a bit in the translation over the years.
BeachBum is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

I do agree with ya Barbie that it is pretty creepy. I myself have been seeing all kinds of creepy things on the TV or online. Sometimes I wonder is that its creepy just because I have been starting to pay attention to it? Or is it just as the OP above mentioned same stuff just a different day/year.
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #5
Barbie Desire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66696
My ECCIE Reviews

THATS TRUE, THERE ARE SOME EYE BROW RAISING THINGS IN THE BIBLE . I HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON, I JUST ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES AS WE ALL KNOW THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT AND BACTERIA CAUSE COLDS LOL. STRANGE WORLD WE LIVE IN
Barbie Desire is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #6
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

not to mention. i actually feel hell froze over today!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #7
SouthCaliGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Desire View Post
Okay, My name may be barbie and i may look like im a total dumb blonde.
For the record, Barbie does not look like a total dumb blonde. She's a smart young lady with business aspirations.
SouthCaliGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Ya know...I'm not a big believer in day to day Horoscopes...but...I think the personality traits of the different signs are accurate. Anyways, I read something on a computer in Costa Rica inadvertently..some guy had left his email open and his buddy had sent him a cut and paste email. It talked about late 2012 and it stated that the stars show that Capricorns will give up...they will wonder why they are killing themselves when all the other the signs are pretty well out for a good time with no discipline, ethics. The gist of it was that when the Caps give up, all the institutions we have come to rely on will collapse. It was an interesting article and I'm sure we'll hear more about it as the time draws near.

I think it is already happening. With a person in the US turning 65 every 8 seconds for the next 15 years, does any one of us believe Social Security, Medicaid, a secure retirement is assured for any of us? The baby boomers demographic has controlled the culture for 60 years....what does it mean for the future? There are not enough young people to satisfy what they need.

Everything we have been led to believe in since 1965 is on the line....
saj1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
SouthCaliGent
Valued Poster

Recently there was a big news on a California Super Storm. It was all over the media. It said it would pretty much flood a big chunk of the state. Turned out it was just a calculation done by a team of scientists who prognosticate hazards in order to start preparing for them.

At the same time, there was much hype about Y2K. I am sure everyone remembers that one.

Now, as far as some sort of major disaster befalling us, as dictated in some sort of scripture, well... there will always be some kind of challenge we'll encounter. And as you said, Barbie, rolling with the punches is the best attitude. That and cuddle up next to someone to keep warm. Lol
SouthCaliGent is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:16 PM   #10
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

When I saw the thread, I thought this was going to be about college major. funny.

You should have titled it, Apocalypse?
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

I suppose it is time for me to show my age! I can recall being in junior high school during the height of the Cold War in the early 60's. Our entire school would have to leave our classrooms and sit in the hall with our heads between our legs for what was called bomb drills. Of course, those drills really escalated during the Cuban Missle Crisis in 1962! Shortly afterwards, the buildup for the War in Vietnam began and over the course of the next 8 years, 60,000 American soldiers would end up losing their life. Hundreds of thousands more were wounded in action. Meanwhile back at home the entire South was involved in historic racial struggles. A US President was assassinated one November day in Dallas, Tx.. A few years later, his brother (who was the front runner for the Democratic Presidential nomination) was also assassinated in LA, followed shortly by the leader of the Civil Rights Movement being killed by an assassains bullet in Memphis, Tn. If all of these tragic events were not enough, Hurricanes Audrey, Carla, Camille and Celia each devastated the Gulf Coast within a few years of each other!

Indeed, the 60's was a very difficult period in American history!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #12
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

The one sure sign that the world is coming to an end is that the Saints won the Super Bowl.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #13
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
The one sure sign that the world is coming to an end is that the Saints won the Super Bowl.
Who woulda ever thunck it?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #14
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Interesting interview covering how the Egypt situation could lead to WWIII.

http://www.infowars.com/george-noory-alex-jones-egypt-could-be-shot-heard-around-the-world-to-start-ww3/
Sternomancer is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:44 PM   #15
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Excerpt from an investment newsletter I ran across.

Here are the top seven factors we believe MUST lead to the end of the global U.S. dollar standard – what we call The End of America.

1)The price of gold has gone up for 10 years in a row. We can't think of another market that's ever risen for 10 consecutive years. This is a historical anomaly, and it means something has gone badly wrong with the world's reserve currency (the U.S. dollar). Markets, if left to find their own equilibrium, will naturally fluctuate. Gold isn't fluctuating. Its steady move up proves something strange is happening to our money.

2) Our government's deficits are out of control. The government's annual deficits now routinely surpass $1 trillion. The first $1 trillion deficit came in 2008 – and the government explained it away as the consequence of the financial crisis. But we racked up another $1 trillion deficit in 2009 and yet another in 2010. We'll have another in 2011 and so on. Our national debt has doubled since 2005. We've borrowed more money in the last five years than we had in the entire history of our government until then. This isn't sustainable.

3) The government cannot increase tax revenues enough to cover our spending or repay our debts – ever. Our annual deficits have become completely unlinked to taxes. Total federal income taxes and corporate taxes generate $1.1 trillion a year in revenue, and we still ran a $1.3 trillion federal deficit last year. So even if we increased tax revenues by 100%, we would still have fallen $200 million short. This is totally unsustainable.

4) Special-interest groups particularly government unions are looting our Treasury. Self-serving special interest groups have completely hijacked government spending. We now spend $200 billion a year on federal pensions. We're spending another $450 billion on welfare. This spending, combined with our defense spending ($700 billion), exceeds total federal tax revenue and leaves nothing to pay the $200 billion in interest on our debt, nothing to pay for actual government services (like roads), and nothing to pay towards the inevitable Social Security/Medicare shortfall. Remember… most voters do not pay taxes. It's politically impossible to reform this interest group-based spending. These people are robbing the Treasury. They will cause our currency and eventually our government itself to collapse.

5) We're printing money just like the banana republics we used to mock. To support the government's runaway spending, the Federal Reserve is now continuously buying government debt. This process was commonly called "monetizing the debt" or, more simply, "printing money." The Fed creates new money to buy government bonds. This kind of Ponzi financing destroyed every previous experiment with paper money. If printing money were truly good for an economy, Zimbabwe would be the world's wealthiest country. Perhaps even more worrisome than the practice itself is the leadership of the Fed, which has alternately defended this practice and then denied using it. If the Fed continues this practice, it will eventually cause a global run on the dollar that will destroy the value of our currency overnight.

6) We can't repay our debts. Total debt outstanding in the U.S. currently exceeds $55 trillion. That's $681,165 in debt per U.S. family. There is simply no way to repay (or even maintain) debt of this magnitude using the income of the average American family, which is slightly less than $50,000 per family. Interest alone on these debts (based on a 5% rate) would total $34,000 per family every year. Total debt in the U.S. economy is unsustainable and can't be financed without printing vast new sums of money.

7) Shockingly, new debt issuance in the U.S. is soaring, with the lowest-quality debtors borrowing record amounts. Despite all the evidence that the U.S. economy carries far too much debt, both public and private debt issuance soared to new record levels in 2010. Overall, more than $3 trillion in new corporate debt was issued last year – the second record year in a row. And junk-bond issuance set a new, vastly higher record. In 2010, 509 speculative-grade corporate borrowers sold $287 billion worth of new debt. That compares to the previous record (2009) of $167 billion. Our economy has become so warped by its debt load, it cannot function without ever-larger amounts of debt. Anyone looking at these numbers must realize this is not safe and will not last long.
Sternomancer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women