Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-30-2016, 03:27 PM   #16
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not a viscious person but I will state the obvious. U can't ask for trust beginning w a lie. U r a female. I promise my screening is impeccable and u r a female. These members have legitimate concerns and so do I on behalf of the community because u r not being honest and a lack of honesty breeds trouble. First of all, u either haven't done ur market research and therefore are not informed enough for this biz or u are attempting to poach for profit a service available to us at no cost.

My thought: u r probably mad at Gina. She probably banned u and ur gonna show her how it's really done. I am gonna say the friendliest thing u r gonna hear... give up... don't waste ur time. It's not gonna happen. If u wanna screen newbies as a quality provider, then great. But one point nobody has asked on this thread, "how are these newbies aware of u"? U passing out flyers... giggles. U r a female. U r a newbie friendly provider looking to take advantage of new girls who are obviously hurting ur biz so u wanna cut; which leads to Sharky's point... potential for future blackmail, hobbyists and providers. These are not pure intentions with anyone's best interest at heart but ur own. This is even more apparent claiming to being a newbie and claiming to know how many cents Sharky is worth. I'd give him a whole dollar just based on his concerns on this thread. Have u considered this... if this was such a great thing to do... Lexi is intelligent, well known and loved enough... she would have done it by now, and if that arises... she is one of three I would trust. Make sense? Proofs always in the pudding.

Old 01-30-2016, 03:33 PM   #17
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
I am not a viscious person but I will state the obvious. U can't ask for trust beginning w a lie. U r a female. I promise my screening is impeccable and u r a female. These members have legitimate concerns and so do I on behalf of the community because u r not being honest and a lack of honesty breeds trouble. First of all, u either haven't done ur market research and therefore are not informed enough for this biz or u are attempting to poach for profit a service available to us at no cost.

My thought: u r probably mad at Gina. She probably banned u and ur gonna show her how it's really done. I am gonna say the friendliest thing u r gonna hear... give up... don't waste ur time. It's not gonna happen. If u wanna screen newbies as a quality provider, then great. But one point nobody has asked on this thread, "how are these newbies aware of u"? U passing out flyers... giggles.

Now let me set all the nonsense in your post straight.

I am not a female. I have met with providers from this site and recently posted my first review.

I am not attempt to "poach" profits from a service that is already available. NO WEBSITE can produce the information that I can, and with as little information as I require up front.

Who on earth is Gina?

It's extremely hilarious to me how you all are such "experts" on screening when you can be so blatantly wrong about someone in almost every regard. The "newbies" I would be referring to are people who are aware of this site, browse the forums, but have never met someone from ECCIE and therefore cannot set appointments with "verified providers" who only accept other Eccie references. No one seems to care how a new person is supposed to get an Eccie reference... I read these forums for months before I even created account just kinda seeing who was available. When I found someone I wanted to spend time with it was like pulling teeth to get them to even attempt to screen me simply because I had never met another Eccie member before. There's likely a gold mine of others in the same boat just waiting for a reasonable screening process to pop up.

Here's a little sample of what comes up for "Mark Johnson"... I'm sure you can understand why I might need a slight bit of follow up information on such a common name, simply to weed out the correct person and verify them.

*Image removed by staff at poster's request*
Old 01-30-2016, 03:40 PM   #18
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepster1 View Post

And, respectfully, saying you're not a cop doesn't mean much. That's what cops say.

You may also want to consider your personal risks in entering this field. In the current "anti- trafficking" enforcement surge, many peripheral individuals are being charged with promoting, etc. The charges might not stick, but that's not the point. The purpose is to publicize mass arrests and put a chill on the hobby scene.

-Jeepster1
This is the reply thats made the most sense in the entire thread. I realize thats what cops say lol, I am willing to meet providers in person and would even screen myself using my own service if necessary to prove my identity and legitimacy.

Further, the risk for me is slight. I connect via TOR + a proxy server, and the access I have to this information is not tied to me personally in any regard, so it would basically take an act of congress to link me to the service. You do pose valid questions though
Old 01-30-2016, 04:25 PM   #19
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Who is Gina? GO U!!!

Www.intelius.com

THERE... nuff said! And u r now obsolete.
Old 01-30-2016, 04:31 PM   #20
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OMG DID U SAY "TOR"? Do much research do ya? Gonna protect me? How did TOR originate? It was made to entice the "underground" activities for easy pickens. Not all of us girls are uneducated or inexperienced Sweetheart.

https://pando.com/2014/07/16/tor-spooks/

Mods... remember the past...
Old 01-30-2016, 05:27 PM   #21
bhampro24
Valued Poster

If you really don't understand how TOR relates to Internet privacy protection then that pretty much tells us exactly what to know about your "educated and experienced" opinion. I'm not here to argue with old ladies, this will be my last post in the thread. Just know that everything you have posted has been absolute and utter nonsense. I literally have no idea who or what the hell you've been talking about in the two or three posts you've managed to rattle of here in the last little bit. May want to stick to your fan fiction or whatever the hell it is, because when you're actually talking about things that matter you sound like a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:44 PM   #22
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Toodles. We old ass conspiracy theorist have long ass memories. U r the one using TOR pretending to be Captain Save a Ho, expecting us to be ur fools. U obviously have more intent than u claim since u came back in this thread after saying "bye" and seeing the responses. U said u was just trying to be helpful and it is really not that much profit u seek. Yet, ur baaaack! So let me add this... some of ur post reek female and some reek male. Hmmmm, how many behind that keyboard? If it quacks like a duck... it's a duck!
Old 01-30-2016, 06:07 PM   #23
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
and the access I have to this information is not tied to me personally in any regard, so it would basically take an act of congress to link me to the service. You do pose valid questions though
READ THIS PEOPLE... proofs in the pudding!
Old 01-30-2016, 06:12 PM   #24
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Answer my screening questions. I'm a Newbie friendly provider. You are absolutely full of excrete.
Old 01-30-2016, 06:14 PM   #25
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it quacks like a duck... it's a duck!
Old 01-30-2016, 06:30 PM   #26
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Quote:
and the access I have to this information is not tied to me personally in any regard, so it would basically take an act of congress to link me to the service. You do pose valid questions though
Quote:
READ THIS PEOPLE... proofs in the pudding!
I don't even care at this point, might as well just make another account since you all went apeshit.

Lacey, you've got to be the biggest troll I think i've ever seen on a web forum. You make absolutely no fucking sense in any regard, yet you talk like you're the queen of the earth. You keep doing what you're doing, grandma, I guess it's working for you. Keep thinking TOR is some kind of super honeypot... I come from a web community far more tech savvy than this one and I assure you, you sound like an idiot. And you really think that I'm some rotating cast of males and females all posting in some joint effort to scam the community? Go back and analyze my wording, punctuation, capitalization, etc of every post I've ever made here. It's all me sweetheart, and I hate to break it to you, but I'm a dude.

The quote above... proof is in the pudding? What proof is that exactly? That I'm computer literate enough to make sure my internet activity is untraceable? You got me.

Did any of you ever give any consideration to this... All i'm offering you is basically a background check. I don't care what you do with it. Me running a search for you does not IN ANY WAY implicate your client in ANY ACTIVITY. As far as I know you could be looking up your ex husband's shit, I really don't care. It would be awfully hard to blackmail someone, in particular if the provider isn't in on the blackmailing, just by saying "an anonymous phone number asked me to run a background check on you... gotcha now sir!" I would have no proof you ever met the client, no idea when the meeting did or didnt occur, or where it did or didnt occur. You could be screening a guy you met at the club the night before for all I care, that part isn't my business. The only part of it that I was trying to streamline was giving you an easy way to verify if the person you are talking to has any criminal record or citations. That's it.

I'd like to at least thank Lexi Love for replying in a rational, though irritated, manner. I can tell she actually feels like she has her clients' best interest in mind here, even if I feel like the point of view is a bit uninformed or closed minded for what exactly I'm offering. The rest of this bullshit is just absurd.

And now apparently I'm claiming to be "Captain Save a Ho" because I have a CLEAR CUT better method to screen clients than the ones that are currently being used that I simply offered on a web forum... you're something else.

Good day ma'm.
Old 01-30-2016, 07:13 PM   #27
sharky2013
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I would respectfully request that the Moderator close this thread
Old 01-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #28
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

this is what eccie could look like when infilterated by LE-- after all you are using the same access methods that would be used to build a bulk case against both ladies and gentleman on eccie. I trust the ladies methods it seams to work very well.
Mods its time to delete this guy.
Old 01-30-2016, 09:44 PM   #29
lexilove
Account Disabled

User ID: 3947
My ECCIE Reviews

Bhampro24

I see newbies all the time, and so do many other ladies I know.

Preferred411 is a great screening site for a newbie to get their foot in the door. Gina is the owner who is well known and respected. Its based out of Canada which makes it the number 1 choice for both men and women.

I think if you were in this hobby a few years you would see what so many of us have been trying to explain to you. Trust has to be earned sweetie, its not given. No one should have to meet anyone to sign a confidential agreement just for screening, that's CRAZY my dear.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you on this endeavor, I assure you, I don't wish any ILL WILL towards you or any man trying to make a dollar, But as you've seen, I do take the information given to me by a client VERY seriously. This is a business that if not handled or treated with extreme caution/care... It could cost a persons reputation, business, family and/or life ON BOTH SIDES. I wont apologize for sounding "irritated" trying to express/protect others from the unknown as you said and I do appreciate you noticing that fact.

I wish you the very best and maybe as time passes you will absorb some of the advice given to you regarding this matter.

Have a great evening.
Old 01-30-2016, 11:15 PM   #30
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh u broke my old grandma ass up... ur right... we are just all too stupid to see ur light cause we have been in the dark for far too long... giggles. bham PRO... attacking grandma... class. The biggest insult from u is to this site as if the tech team is dim compared to u. As if the owners are dim compared to u. As if the mods are too stupid and inexperienced to see u for who u r. As if the community should recognize that u fell straight out of the sky and wanna save us all out of the goodness of ur heart. As if a provider has to be ignorant and a hobbyist should fear our current safe guards. So let me put it this way... we are more than familiar enough w the likes of u.

QUACKERS!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women