Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Sound Experience?

Let me first say I've been on the receiving end of sound play, which has been a fantasy of mine. I've learned there are many types of sounds and they come as a set with various French or MM sized dilators. Dommes, that I have had a session with, started small and gradually increased in size until a well lubed sound wouldn't go in on it's own. I'd like to explore this further and see what an electrical sound and vibrating sound feels like, but don't think my opening is large enough. The sensation is simply indescribable and I want to test my limits more.

This query goes out to the Dommes, ProDommes and kinky women in AR.
What is your experience level with sounds?
Can I safely stretch my urethral opening larger and how far ?
Is there a Domme or a kinky woman in Dallas who is well versed in this field?

I've seen videos on the web showing women using sounds and e-stim versions but the assumption is the male urethral opening is already large enough to a handle it.

How many others in AR are curious about this type of play and enjoy the scenario of a dominant woman literally fucking your pee hole with a sound or her well lubed pinky finger (watch the nails!) ?

If you don't want to answer via this post, please PM me.

nubuzz
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Greetings,

When it comes to sounds the list goes on and on with the different types as you mentioned above. Adding kinkified versions to it with electricity and vibration just adds to the list and makes for some very fun play!

What you always need to remember with sounds is that everything must be STERILE!!! Not just bleach and water, soap or disinfectant like you would use for furniture but actually STERILIZED IN AN AUTOCLAVE!!! Would never want to insert something inside an orifice that has never been exposed to common germs before.

Start slowly and work your way up to the larger ones. Urethral stretching will occur slowly. Electricity can be applied to any size sound if you have the right equipment. You do not need to be already stretched to take one of the larger sounds.

Have fun!
Maitresse Renee

PS- if you look at the video of my dungeon I happen to have a fully stocked medical room with countless sets of dilators and all the necessary electrical toys ; )
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Maitresee, thank you for your insight. So in your experience, how long does it take for urethral stretching occur? So, I could take a larger sound after several sessions or somewhat larger sound on the first session? I guess the options are only limited by time of session and/or amount of discomfort one can tolerate.

Sounds(heh?) like, I need to be having fun under your control.....

nubuzz
Old 06-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Maitresse Renee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 71530
My ECCIE Reviews

Urethral stretching will occur in time. It's not a one play-date type of scenario, it will take some time....

If done correctly and slowly you will find that you will stretch during one play-date but you will not be going from one end of the spectrum to the other...

Send me a message and we can talk more.
Maitresse Renee
Maitresse Renee is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
maxemus48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have experienced it many time and have really enjoyed it. i wish more ladies would offer it along with stretching of the ass with various different implements.
maxemus48 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM   #6
keastbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitresse Renee View Post
Urethral stretching will occur in time. It's not a one play-date type of scenario, it will take some time....

If done correctly and slowly you will find that you will stretch during one play-date but you will not be going from one end of the spectrum to the other...

Send me a message and we can talk more.
Maitresse Renee
Never tried this, and I'm a curious guy, so if things went slow, I'd give it a go. Can't really say that I'd like it, but you never know till you try- so much on the web about it makes me think that it must be a titillating experience.
keastbr is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:37 PM   #7
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Sterile to the max! I almost prefer to see them wrapped after being autoclaved, as Domina Athena's were. & Mistress Montana has brilliant skills in the area to speak of two Dallas dommes although I belive Athena is now almost exclusively L.A.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Nubuzz...
Just go to someone experienced with sounds before you harm yourself.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #9
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Thanks Goddess Dallas, I will...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women